PDA

View Full Version : Improving The Amount of Players

DefMars
03-10-2011, 08:01 PM
If we as the community want the game to grow, and have a large population, its not only up to the game company to do it. It is also up to the community of the game. If we really want this game to succeed we need to support it. write reviews, create blogs, suggest the game to people, and make videos.

If you have any other idea's to create a buzz around the game feel free to share them.

Support The Game.

Xidian
03-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Yes, because our servers aren't stressed enough as it is. =P

DefMars
03-10-2011, 08:06 PM
More players = more profit = better servers.

Mind blown.

Obviously it wont happen right away, you gonna qq?

Tehroth
03-10-2011, 08:14 PM
More players = more profit = better servers.

Mind blown.

Obviously it wont happen right away, you gonna qq?

Don't be a douchebag. Right now is not the time to be trying to get more players. As is many people will be disappointed with the lag and not to mention the game mechanics and the few features in the game.

When players play a game for the first time they usually don't return later.

Kriten
03-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Don't be a douchebag. Right now is not the time to be trying to get more players. As is many people will be disappointed with the lag and not to mention the game mechanics and the few features in the game.

WHAT HE SAID

darg75
03-10-2011, 08:24 PM
I reckon the OP's idea is a great one, just not the right time for it. When things have settled down and a possibly some of the additional features have been implemented then yeah I say go forth and spread the word. I'd be hesitant to say too much right now though.

blake378
03-10-2011, 08:32 PM
yea just let the game settle down a bit then go forth and bring in more players

DefMars
03-10-2011, 08:54 PM
=) I love yall

Vicid
03-10-2011, 10:30 PM
At this point my guild is riding out the 2 months to see what happens. No way in hell are we ready to tell other people to buy it.

BigCountry
03-11-2011, 05:35 AM

/this

QFT

drbutchermd
03-11-2011, 07:17 AM
the sooner the darkfall players get bored, and leave the better. Take a look at the DF forums. Worst gaming community EVER.

FabricSoftener
03-11-2011, 09:11 AM
for now I think...shhhhh...too many people know about it already and its really not ready yet. Wait until the game is stablized and more a few things corrected like not having unarmed combat be the OP skill