PDA

View Full Version : I'm hoping

mrcalhou
03-10-2011, 08:57 PM
That NG can get enough influx of funds to hire some more programmers.

Zarin
03-10-2011, 09:08 PM
True. Hopefully in the coming months they will be able to look at the server lag, and hire more programmers to get more features in the game.

KeithStone
03-10-2011, 09:10 PM
True. Hopefully in the coming months they will be able to look at the server lag, and hire more programmers to get more features in the game.

I don't really care about features at this point, as far as I'm concerned they can just keep on working out the server issues. :)

Mekker
03-10-2011, 09:13 PM
I don't really care about features at this point, as far as I'm concerned they can just keep on working out the server issues. :)

This, new content is worth nothing if the servers are grumpy.

Zarin
03-10-2011, 09:14 PM

Yep, issues should be first priority. The game has enough features as it is now to play.

But once there is a larger team maybe we'll see improved combat, animal-breeding, farming, etc.

mrcalhou
03-10-2011, 09:19 PM
I'd like better support for windowed resolutions and a better camera. And I'd like there to be pros and cons associated with everything, so that not one particular way or item is the only viable way to go.

Vicid
03-10-2011, 10:28 PM
They've had all of last month to figure out the lag issues. I need some damn content.