PDA

View Full Version : It's Mullah Time!

Villa
03-25-2010, 04:14 PM
asalaam alaikum wa rahmatullah

Dear brothers, sisters and disbelievers,
It is I, your old forum colleague Villa returned unto the masses after a temporary hiatus from these forums.
My time spent in the wilderness of the world wide web these last few days has given me an insight into many things.
It would appear that my time spent amongst the heathens from tribe tribe had clouded my true purpose and calling.
I see now that there are enemies out there who need to be challenged and brought unto the fold, or pay the price.
I have seen the light, and the light is good; it is the light from a thousand burning infidels.

The Council of Mullahs is here and it's your choice: the sword or the book.
Which is it to be?

Join us now brothers (sisters need not apply).
inshallah we shall conquer all in the name of our peaceful tribe.

Honorius
03-25-2010, 04:34 PM
May Auros have mercy on your soul.

necoo
03-25-2010, 04:37 PM
...i suppose im the evil which you wish to dispose of... well i take the wrath of your sword and bring down ten times the amount with my own.

Villa
03-25-2010, 04:39 PM
necoo wrote:

...i suppose im the evil which you wish to dispose of... well i take the wrath of your sword and bring down ten times the amount with my own.
Yeah? well how many women are YOU allowed to marry at once?

necoo
03-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Villa wrote:

necoo wrote:

Yeah? well how many women are YOU allowed to marry at once?
i ensure you i do not think with my dick... perhaps it is about time you learn how not to do that... a castration might be in order

Commissar123
03-25-2010, 05:07 PM
Brothers, sisters.

I fear I must warn all of you of the dangers this group may pose if it is allowed to function and gain momentum.

This group will attempt to destroy everything we hold dear to us.

They will sacrifice women and children alike to further their malevolent power and stranglehood on our lands.

These people have no room for morality, no compasion for the weak.

They do not live by a code of conduct that respects one and another, a code that you and I currently live by.

This group are the messengers of evil.

They exist only to impose a tyrannical way of life.

The AFG will not stand idle whilst this threat begins to gain momentum, but alone we will not be able to stop this evil from spreading.

Brothers, sisters I offer you a solution

It is up to you to heed this message and stand united with your fabulous brethren. Should you chose not to, I fear you may be forced to die alongside this group.

Together WE must destroy the cogs that allow this machine to function.

We must show NO weakness, WE MUST STAND TOGETHER and UNITED

Together we will be VICTORIOUS!

ONE VISION

ONE PURPOSE

r0ss0
03-25-2010, 05:09 PM
grow up

Ivan Streptovsky
03-25-2010, 05:11 PM
So is this an Islamic/Muslim clan or something?

That's pretty cool. I met some Islamic people a week or two ago and they were really nice. One was named Imam.

necoo
03-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Commissar Gromitovsky wrote:

Brothers, sisters.

I fear I must warn all of you of the dangers this group may pose if it is allowed to function and gain momentum.

This group will attempt to destroy everything we hold dear to us.

They will sacrifice women and children alike to further their malevolent power and stranglehood on our lands.

These people have no room for morality, no compasion for the weak.

They do not live by a code of conduct that respects one and another, a code that you and I currently live by.

This group are the messengers of evil.

They exist only to impose a tyrannical way of life.

The AFG will not stand idle whilst this threat begins to gain momentum, but alone we will not be able to stop this evil from spreading.

Brothers, sisters I offer you a solution

It is up to you to heed this message and stand united with your fabulous brethren. Should you chose not to, I fear you may be forced to die alongside this group.

Together WE must destroy the cogs that allow this machine to function.

We must show NO weakness, WE MUST STAND TOGETHER and UNITED

Together we will be VICTORIOUS!

ONE VISION

ONE PURPOSE

im well aware of the danger that they impose... however why wipe them out right off the bat... let them grow, let their blood grow strong, and then let my sword strike fear into there eyes, let there blood flow like rain as i laugh at their genocide, let them fall in defeat as i bask in my ever growing strength... and at last let there evil be devoured by my own.

Commissar123
03-25-2010, 05:39 PM
My friend, whilst I am exceedingly grateful for any assistance in this conflict, what you said here today troubles me greatly. This war is not about unnecessary bloodshed. By doing so we are just as guilty as those we are damning. If we allow this group to grow we are increasing the number of lives we must extinguish in order to destroy it. More brothers and sisters will fall in the upcoming conflict should we allow their numbers to grow. We cannot allow that.

Think of it like this my friend. Do you allow a weed to grow in your precious garden? Do you allow this weed to eventually take over your garden, extinguishing the life around it before you act? No my friend you do not. You strike early with extreme precision to rid the garden of this evil. You cannot allow it grow and take over.

I urge you to reconsider your aspiration for this conflict. Whilst your enthusiasm warms me greatly, we must channel this energy into a positive act. We must not become the very evil we are fighting against and we must not allow this evil to grow.

comestible
03-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Welcome back. May I join or do I have to remove this amazing sig?
My best friend growing up was son of a prominent Mullah figure and I witnessed the ways of such teachings. It is everything that is right.

Villa
03-25-2010, 05:52 PM
Alhamdullah, we are a clan of peace. We aim to spread that peace by word of mouth or a smack in the mouth.

Villa
03-25-2010, 05:57 PM
comestible wrote:

Welcome back. May I join or do I have to remove this amazing sig?
My best friend growing up was son of a prominent Mullah figure and I witnessed the ways of such teachings. It is everything that is right.
Welcome aboard brother.
As our first genuine convert, you may have the honour of choosing your own title.
Together we can recruit many more of these heathens to our great Jihad.

wa'salam

brando
03-25-2010, 05:58 PM
More targets for 'Murica.

necoo
03-25-2010, 06:01 PM

My friend, whilst I am exceedingly grateful for any assistance in this conflict, what you said here today troubles me greatly. This war is not about unnecessary bloodshed. By doing so we are just as guilty as those we are damning. If we allow this group to grow we are increasing the number of lives we must extinguish in order to destroy it. More brothers and sisters will fall in the upcoming conflict should we allow their numbers to grow. We cannot allow that.

Think of it like this my friend. Do you allow a weed to grow in your precious garden? Do you allow this weed to eventually take over your garden, extinguishing the life around it before you act? No my friend you do not. You strike early with extreme precision to rid the garden of this evil. You cannot allow it grow and take over.

I urge you to reconsider your aspiration for this conflict. Whilst your enthusiasm warms me greatly, we must channel this energy into a positive act. We must not become the very evil we are fighting against and we must not allow this evil to grow.
your words are clear, and your logic is sound... however don't think we all fight for justice, not all of us seek peace. someday you might find my evil to be far more fearsome then theirs. however for now the enemy of my enemy is my friend as it were... when you strike you will find me not far from the action.

Jadzia
03-25-2010, 06:06 PM
Welcome back, Villa, I know its odd but I kind of missed you. I started to like your style after your slippery accident :S

comestible
03-25-2010, 06:15 PM
necoo wrote:

your words are clear, and your logic is sound... however don't think we all fight for justice, not all of us seek peace. someday you might find my evil to be far more fearsome then theirs. however for now the enemy of my enemy is my friend as it were... when you strike you will find me not far from the action.
We are morally superior to all and condone no acts of evil. Labeling us otherwise only displays your lack of knowledge in all areas that matter.

necoo
03-25-2010, 06:21 PM
comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

We are morally superior to all and condone no acts of evil. Labeling us otherwise only displays your lack of knowledge in all areas that matter.

yes yes and im sure that explains the "sword or the book" thing... or perhaps the "pay the price" because we don't join you thing or maybe the light from the "burning of infidels" yes yes im sure you glow with ever loving peace as you attempt to concur the world...

Villa
03-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Jadzia wrote:

Welcome back, Villa, I know its odd but I kind of missed you. I started to like your style after your slippery accident :S
The opinions or musings of ladies is not welcomed.
We allow you to enter this thread, but please maintain humility at all times and avert your gaze.

Villa
03-25-2010, 06:35 PM
necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

yes yes and im sure that explains the "sword or the book" thing... or perhaps the "pay the price" because we don't join you thing or maybe the light from the "burning of infidels" yes yes im sure you glow with ever loving peace as you attempt to concur the world...
I think the word you are looking for is 'convert'.
Please do not cast aspersions upon us based on heresay and rumour.

comestible
03-25-2010, 06:36 PM
necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

Although your need to appear more 'Evil' than others is amusing, you would be more successful in that venture by simply comparing with any other tribe (or tribes as blatantly like minded as that which you subscribe) than trying to slander the one righteous tribe as evil.

necoo
03-25-2010, 06:46 PM
comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

Although your need to appear more 'Evil' than others is amusing, you would be more successful in that venture by simply comparing with any other tribe (or tribes as blatantly like minded as that which you subscribe) than trying to slander the one righteous tribe as evil.
i care very little weather you are good or evil, i seek not to slander you, and i care not about your ideals... the reason i am against you is because you are what i hate the most. you speak of peace, when you act in chaos... you wish not to be slandered, when you yourself sander others... you speak of righteousness, when you are far from it. yes what i hate the most is hypocrisy, and you, my kind sir, are a hypocrite, that is why i condemn you, and that is why i shall let your soul be damned.

comestible
03-25-2010, 07:30 PM
necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

i care very little weather you are good or evil, i seek not to slander you, and i care not about your ideals... the reason i am agents you is because you are what i hate the most. you speak of peace, when you act in chaos... We act only when it is right to do so. How is this in any way chaotic? It is not. We follow tried and true laws and act upon them as necessary.

you wish not to be slandered, when you yourself sander others... If this is in regard to my previous statement I will point out that I never made any request to retract or discontinue your slandering ways. I was merely pointing out the irony in your methods. More importantly, however, is that what you consider us slandering is only a bhyproduct of your shortsightedness and inability to see what we know to be the truth.

you speak of righteousness, when you are far from it.
What would an evil being, as you so like being portrayed, know about righteousness...
If you believe this it shows further that you are ignorant to the truth and all that is right.

yes what i hate the most is hypocrisy, and you, my kind sir, are a hypocrite, that is why i condemn you, and that is why i shall let your soul be damned.
If your reason is hypocrisy then there is, as I have just shown, a great deal of misguidance in your intentions. However, despite your coming to such a conclusion based on faulty process, we welcome your decision anyway; such willing ignorance is an inevitability and exactly why we exist.

Kitsume
03-25-2010, 08:19 PM
I find a certain irony a group represents themself like this in a game called Xyson (pronounced Zion)

necoo
03-25-2010, 08:20 PM
comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

i care very little weather you are good or evil, i seek not to slander you, and i care not about your ideals... the reason i am agents you is because you are what i hate the most. you speak of peace, when you act in chaos... We act only when it is right to do so. How is this in any way chaotic? It is not. We follow tried and true laws and act upon them as necessary.

you wish not to be slandered, when you yourself sander others... If this is in regard to my previous statement I will point out that I never made any request to retract or discontinue your slandering ways. I was merely pointing out the irony in your methods. More importantly, however, is that what you consider us slandering is only a bhyproduct of your shortsightedness and inability to see what we know to be the truth.

What would an evil being, as you so like being portrayed, know about righteousness...
If you believe this it shows further that you are ignorant to the truth and all that is right.

yes what i hate the most is hypocrisy, and you, my kind sir, are a hypocrite, that is why i condemn you, and that is why i shall let your soul be damned.
If your reason is hypocrisy then there is, as I have just shown, a great deal of misguidance in your intentions. However, despite your coming to such a conclusion based on faulty process, we welcome your decision anyway; such willing ignorance is an inevitability and exactly why we exist.
i stand by my words. i need not listen to a blind man who can only spout foolishness... your true law will only lead to despair, such is your fate and i need not say more to a man who has closed his ears, to a man who's soul is as cold as the depths of the sea.

Bedouin
03-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Kitsume wrote:

I find a certain irony a group represents themself like this in a game called Xyson (pronounced Zion)

Eh? I've always pronounced it Scion .. as in

Main Entry: sci·on
Pronunciation: \\?s?-?n\\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English sioun, from Old French cion, of Germanic origin; akin to Old English c?th sprout, shoot, Old High German k?di
Date: 13th century
1 : a detached living portion of a plant (as a bud or shoot) joined to a stock in grafting and usually supplying solely aerial parts to a graft
2 a : descendant, child; especially : a descendant of a wealthy, aristocratic, or influential family b : heir 1 <scion of a railroad empire>

shadowlz
03-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Bedouin wrote:

Kitsume wrote:

Etymology: Middle English sioun, from Old French cion, of Germanic origin; akin to Old English c?th sprout, shoot, Old High German k?di
1 : a detached living portion of a plant (as a bud or shoot) joined to a stock in grafting and usually supplying solely aerial parts to a graft
2 a : descendant, child; especially : a descendant of a wealthy, aristocratic, or influential family b : heir 1 <scion of a railroad empire>

no its zion, virtus told us.

Kitsume
03-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Eh.

Pronunciation 101 (http://www.xsyon.com/forums/6-general-discussion/178-pronunciation-101)

;)

Bedouin
03-25-2010, 08:36 PM
Hrm,

Okies, Xsyon = Zion = Jerusalem

Lotta ppl claiming rights to that bit of land

comestible
03-25-2010, 08:42 PM
necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

i stand by my words. i need not listen to a blind man who can only spout foolishness... your true law will only lead to despair, such is your fate and i need not say more to a man who has closed his ears, to a man who's soul is as cold as the depths of the sea.
Are you trying to wiggle your way out of that position of evil you claim to be in? If not I am curious why that(bolded statement) would matter at all. Once again your reasons for your conclusions make no sense. It is also interesting that you simply state I 'closed my ears' after I had just given actual evidence of you doing exactly that.

shadowlz wrote:

Bedouin wrote:

Kitsume wrote:

no its zion, virtus told us.
It is correct that the developers believe that is the way to pronounce it.

necoo
03-25-2010, 09:32 PM
comestible wrote:

Are you trying to wiggle your way out of that position of evil you claim to be in? If not I am curious why that(bolded statement) would matter at all. Once again your reasons for your conclusions make no sense. It is also interesting that you simply state I 'closed my ears' after I had just given actual evidence of you doing exactly that.

"evidence" what evidence... the only thing that i saw was foolishly unfounded opinions... if you are to speak of evidence then show me some... show me undeniable, fool-prof, hard evidence that you may sway me to your will, less you continue to spout foolishness.

comestible
03-25-2010, 09:52 PM
necoo wrote:

"evidence" what evidence... the only thing that i saw was foolishly unfounded opinions... if you are to speak of evidence then show me some... show me undeniable, fool-prof, hard evidence that you may sway me to your will, less you continue to spout foolishness.
Well it is good to know you are, in fact, still listening. There is hope for you yet. I will suggest though, that before you go picking at my words to pose questions, you answer the ones posed to you.

The very question you asked(which I am getting to) shows that you aren't really reading what I have said. Do you even realize what the evidence was supposed to be of? It was of you 'closing your ears', not listening to what I am saying(writing). I gave a rebuttal and then you simply said 'I stand by what I said', without refuting anything I said. And THEN you say that I have the closed ears. I have listened carefully to everything you have said while you ignore the substance of what I am saying, pretending to give a meaningful reply. Next time I will try to explicitly spell such things out, hopefully before you feel the need to ask.

necoo
03-25-2010, 10:30 PM
comestible wrote:

Well it is good to know you are, in fact, still listening. There is hope for you yet. I will suggest though, that before you go picking at my words to pose questions, you answer the ones posed to you.

The very question you asked(which I am getting to) shows that you aren't really reading what I have said. Do you even realize what the evidence was supposed to be of? It was of you 'closing your ears', not listening to what I am saying(writing). I gave a rebuttal and then you simply said 'I stand by what I said', without refuting anything I said. And THEN you say that I have the closed ears. I have listened carefully to everything you have said while you ignore the substance of what I am saying, pretending to give a meaningful reply. Next time I will try to explicitly spell such things out, hopefully before you feel the need to ask.

the reason all i said was that i shall stand by my word was because anything that i could say would not be heeded, you wish for me to refute what was said earlier... very well then i shall begin
when you feel the need to act you do so with utter dismay, resorting to pure terrorism in a fruitless attempt to get your way. just because your law condones it doesn't mean it isn't of chaos... lawfulness and chaos are not polar opposites and can be one and same in some cases.

next calling us infidels is the same as slandering us, this may not be on purpose, it may even be true... however it is slandering all in the same. for the sole reason you do so is because we do not agree with what you say.

third "What would an evil being, as you so like being portrayed, know about righteousness..." you are a fool for not understanding the implications of what you say... an evil being most likely understands the meaning of righteousness more than any other. even the fallen angles and evil spirits of the world know what righteousness is and the shake in fear for there inevitable destruction is at hand, even Lucifer, the devil himself, understands the meaning of righteousness... the more evil you get the greater the understanding of righteousness becomes.

now if you have time explain, and give undeniable hard evidence and proof, of where my logic falls short

comestible
03-25-2010, 11:46 PM
necoo wrote:

now if you have time explain, and give undeniable hard evidence and proof, of where my logic falls short
There is always time for Allah.

Do you believe that your evil is justified? Are you trying to make it look justified? Is that why you argue here? To make that which is good somehow seem lesser than what you do?

sisler86
03-25-2010, 11:58 PM
.......Danm there are some weird tribes sprouting.

Lardocrul
03-26-2010, 01:04 AM

Poor guys, only dead gods are good gods.

Villa
03-26-2010, 01:11 AM
There are Xsyonist plots everywhere.

necoo
03-26-2010, 08:26 AM
comestible wrote:

Do you believe that your evil is justified? Are you trying to make it look justified? Is that why you argue here? To make that which is good somehow seem lesser than what you do?[/quote]

never once have i claimed my evil is justified, as there is no justifiable evil, not once have i even tried to make it seam that way, and don't go thinking that i am godless... regardless it is highly unlikely we will ever come to an agreement, the Crusades are proof enough. as such there is little point to continue this... enjoy basking in foolishness

Villa
03-26-2010, 01:08 PM
Which dirty western devil turned my Jihadist recruitment thread into this wall of heathen text?

Jadzia
03-26-2010, 01:15 PM
Roleplaying is nice, and you guys do it well, but wouldn't it be better to choose a fictitious religion so that no one get offended ?

shadowlz
03-26-2010, 01:23 PM
Villa wrote:

Which dirty western devil turned my Jihadist recruitment thread into this wall of heathen text?

lol ill admit your funny sometimes.

Kitsume
03-26-2010, 01:28 PM
Villa,

Why did you pick a picture of a Sikh for your avatar? Sikhism and Islam aren't exactly on the best of terms.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx11/rustle32/fox_emoticons-11.gif

Brutix
03-26-2010, 02:09 PM
lol I was going to mention that Kitsume. He probably doesn't know the difference between Sikhs and Muslims, just like most of us westerners.

Villa
03-26-2010, 03:39 PM
The council of mullahs respects those with turbans, beards and a fierce expression.

shadowlz
03-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Kitsume wrote:

Villa,

Why did you pick a picture of a Sikh for your avatar? Sikhism and Islam aren't exactly on the best of terms.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx11/rustle32/fox_emoticons-11.gif

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/Shadowlz/1264909946574.jpg

Amiright?

Also i support this tribe. with bump.

Villa
03-28-2010, 10:37 AM
Fear denies faith.

Xx1327
03-28-2010, 10:43 AM
heh you guys are weeiirrdd

Palo god
03-28-2010, 05:20 PM
Do new members receive 72 virgins?

Villa
03-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Palo god wrote:

Rewards are earnt.

comestible
03-29-2010, 12:57 AM
Lily wrote:

Palo god wrote:

I'm sure we've gone over the 'virgins are a crappy lay' discussion.

The bloodshed is favorable.

jahwarrior28
03-29-2010, 04:18 AM
comestible wrote:

The Mullahs' bloodshed is favorable.

Fixed...

Lily
03-29-2010, 04:20 AM
I hope that isn't religious hatred there.

comestible
03-29-2010, 04:39 AM
jahwarrior28 wrote:

Allah is your God too.

shadowlz
03-29-2010, 10:38 AM
comestible wrote:

jahwarrior28 wrote:

Allah is your God too.

This man speaks the truth. Most Americans don't want to admit it because they are being stuck up, but Allah is just Arabic for god. Muslims Catholics and a lot of religions worship the same one.

comestible
03-29-2010, 11:00 AM
shadowlz wrote:

comestible wrote:

jahwarrior28 wrote:

Allah is your God too.

This man speaks the truth. Most Americans don't want to admit it because they are being stuck up, but Allah is just Arabic for god. Muslims Catholics and a lot of religions worship the same one.
Very good work Shadowlz. What you think you know is actually much closer to the truth than most infidels ever accomplish. You show much promise.

Aslim Taslam

Reynolds
03-29-2010, 12:44 PM
comestible wrote:

shadowlz wrote:

comestible wrote:

jahwarrior28 wrote:

Allah is your God too.

Very good work Shadowlz. What you think you know is actually much closer to the truth than most infidels ever accomplish. You show much promise.

Aslim Taslam

Although they have the same Abrahamic roots to their religions, they all do suffer the slight flaw in that they are completely and utterly bonkers!

One might as well worship the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

Logic dictates it is invisible as it cannot be seen and faith says it is pink.

If that doesn't work for you you could try worshipping the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or Pastafarianism.

comestible
03-29-2010, 12:54 PM
Reynolds wrote:

comestible wrote:

shadowlz wrote:

comestible wrote:

jahwarrior28 wrote:

Allah is your God too.

Aslim Taslam

Although they have the same Abrahamic roots to their religions, they all do suffer the slight flaw in that they are completely and utterly bonkers!

One might as well worship the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

Logic dictates it is invisible as it cannot be seen and faith says it is pink.

If that doesn't work for you you could try worshipping the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or Pastafarianism.

Thank you for volunteering your blasphemy Reynolds. You are exactly the type of utterly lost soul I am talking about.

Allahu Akbar

Reynolds
03-29-2010, 02:58 PM
comestible wrote:

Thank you for volunteering your blasphemy Reynolds. You are exactly the type of utterly lost soul I am talking about.

Allahu Akbar

I assume you do not believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn, I am sure she forgives your shortsightedness due to the fact that she is invisible, although paradoxically still pink.

necoo
03-29-2010, 03:50 PM
Reynolds wrote:

comestible wrote:

Allahu Akbar

I assume you do not believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn, I am sure she forgives your shortsightedness due to the fact that she is invisible, although paradoxically still pink.

im gonna have to side with this guy here... hail the almighty invisible pink unicorn

comestible
03-29-2010, 11:17 PM
Your siding is irrelevant. Devoting any kind of act of worship which should be for Allaah to someone other than Allaah, such as praying to anyone other than Allaah, fasting for anyone other than Allaah or offering a sacrifice to anyone other than Allaah is unforgivable.

Shirk is unforgivable.

????? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ???????? ???? ?????????? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ?????? ????? ???????? ???????? ?????? ???????? ??????? ????????

Please, any other infidels who wish to publicly announce their sinful ways this is a great place to do so.

May Allah protect us all from the evil of shirk, and allow us to live and die as true Muslims.

necoo
03-30-2010, 10:11 AM
you do know what sarcasm is right...

Villa
03-30-2010, 01:42 PM
necoo wrote:

No; please do explain.

comestible
03-30-2010, 02:25 PM
necoo wrote:

A sinner's word no doubt.

necoo
03-30-2010, 02:29 PM
comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

... i don't feel like explaining... just look it up on wiki like normal people do

Villa
03-30-2010, 02:47 PM
necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

... i don't feel like explaining... just look it up on wiki like normal people do
Normal people do not look to the wiki - that is something that clueless unintelligent heathens do.
Wise Mullahs have all the knowledge they need to hand.

comestible
03-30-2010, 02:50 PM
necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

Sin is not normal, to say the very least.

comestible
03-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Villa wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

Normal people do not look to the wiki - that is something that clueless unintelligent heathens do.
Wise Mullahs have all the knowledge they need to hand.

Yes, that which the Council does not know need not be known.

necoo
03-30-2010, 03:20 PM
comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

im gonna have to disagree with this... sin is vary normal... to the point where everyone is constantly doing it... people know this and even brag about it.

comestible
03-30-2010, 03:54 PM
necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

im gonna have to disagree with this... sin is vary normal... to the point where everyone is constantly doing it... people know this and even brag about it.

The weight of the good and virtue of Allaah's followers is infinitely greater than anything else. Your view of normalcy and averages is a flaw in your perception.

necoo
03-30-2010, 05:24 PM
comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

The weight of the good and virtue of Allaah's followers is infinitely greater than anything else. Your view of normalcy and averages is a flaw in your perception.

and the flaw in yours is that you think that everything you and your people do is for the greater good.

comestible
03-30-2010, 05:39 PM
necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

and the flaw in yours is that you think that everything you and your people do is for the greater good.

Do not tell us what we think. Just because a Council Member does something, we do not assume it is right. We do not allow sinful acts of any Council member, and such sinful characters, being that they are not true Muslim, are promptly banished in a suitably horrific manner. Another example of your false perspective, believing that what is right or wrong lies within the human interpretation. No, only Allaah has that authority.

necoo
03-30-2010, 09:56 PM
comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

Do not tell us what we think. Just because a Council Member does something, we do not assume it is right. We do not allow sinful acts of any Council member, and such sinful characters, being that they are not true Muslim, are promptly banished in a suitably horrific manner. Another example of your false perspective, believing that what is right or wrong lies within the human interpretation. No, only Allaah has that authority.

quite right i should clarify what i meant to say you think that everything that you and your people do in accordance to your god is all for the greater good... and to say a bit more... i don't think right and wrong should lie within human interpretation because what is good for some might be bad for others who are we to judge what is right and wrong... for me there is no right and wrong for they are just random spouting of words to justify or criminalize yourself or others' actions... and you know what not even god has the right to say what is right and what is wrong for such opinions would always be bias. in the end right and wrong are merely just opinions just like almost every thing else in this world... weather it be a humans opinion or some higher beings thoughts it matters not...it still remains the same

comestible
03-30-2010, 10:49 PM
necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

quite right i should clarify what i meant to say you think that everything that you and your people do in accordance to your god is all for the greater good... and to say a bit more... i don't think right and wrong should lie within human interpretation because what is good for some might be bad for others who are we to judge what is right and wrong... for me there is no right and wrong for they are just random spouting of words to justify or criminalize yourself or others' actions... and you know what not even god has the right to say what is right and what is wrong for such opinions would always be bias. in the end right and wrong are merely just opinions just like almost every thing else in this world... weather it be a humans opinion or some higher beings thoughts it matters not...it still remains the same
Allah does not have opinions, and knows and sees everything the way they truly are. There cannot be bias in his views, only truth. Anybody that disagrees with Allah does not see the truth.

necoo
03-30-2010, 11:13 PM
comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

Allah does not have opinions, and knows and sees everything the way they truly are. There cannot be bias in his views, only truth. Anybody that disagrees with Allah does not see the truth.
ah but that is only what you have been told... in the end you have no way of knowing if that is indeed true.

comestible
03-31-2010, 12:00 AM
necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

ah but that is only what you have been told... in the end you have no way of knowing if that is indeed true.
More assumptions based on your preconceived opinions, which you most likely were 'only told'. For you see it is not what I have been told, but what I have found out through earnest study of the world and of life. Anybody who wants to know will know just as Allah gives all people the chance of following the path. I took nobodies word for anything. Your mind has been stolen from you it would seem.

necoo
03-31-2010, 01:08 AM
comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

More assumptions based on your preconceived opinions, which you most likely were 'only told'. For you see it is not what I have been told, but what I have found out through earnest study of the world and of life. Anybody who wants to know will know just as Allah gives all people the chance of following the path. I took nobodies word for anything. Your mind has been stolen from you it would seem.

you who blindly follow your god have no right to say that my mind is no longer mine. it is those who merely follow the will of ones who are greater then them that have had there mind stolen from them. it is those who follow there own will, who pursue there own dreams, and who make there own paths, they are the ones who retain there own minds, it is those who do not have their minds stolen from them.

so you claim that you took nobodies word for anything... well i can clearly see that you take "allah's" word for everything... you should not speak unless you understand the implications of what you say.

and if you believe that everyone has a clear chance of following "the path" then you are a fool. what about those who remain in isolation, perhaps those who have no access to allah's word, maybe those who are forever on the verge of death who's only care is to survive or perhaps die just to end the pain, then there are those who die before they are born due to abortions or just die naturally in the womb, or those to die immediately after birth with no knowledge of the world. and then the ones with mental illness the ones that couldn't know the path even if they where blatantly told. these people will never have a chance... not now... not tomorrow... not ever.

comestible
03-31-2010, 03:27 AM
necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

you who blindly follow your god have no right to say that my mind is no longer mine. it is those who merely follow the will of ones who are greater then them that have had there mind stolen from them. it is those who follow there own will, who pursue there own dreams, and who make there own paths, they are the ones who retain there own minds, it is those who do not have their minds stolen from them.
True Mulims follow nothing blindly. Upon knowing that Allah is flawless it is not blind(do you still question whether one and one make two? You know it to be true). It is that difference between thinking it and truly knowing it. You, for whatever reason, not accepting that it can be known, are not willing. ""those who follow there own will, who pursue there own dreams, and who make there own paths"" are among those that find Allah. If you believe yourself to be among that group you describe you are hugely mistaken.

so you claim that you took nobodies word for anything... well i can clearly see that you take "allah's" word for everything... you should not speak unless you understand the implications of what you say. Again, I already know it to be true, it is not an assumption.

and if you believe that everyone has a clear chance of following "the path" then you are a fool. what about those who remain in isolation, perhaps those who have no access to allah's word, maybe those who are forever on the verge of death who's only care is to survive or perhaps die just to end the pain, then there are those who die before they are born due to abortions or just die naturally in the womb, or those to die immediately after birth with no knowledge of the world. and then the ones with mental illness the ones that couldn't know the path even if they where blatantly told. these people will never have a chance... not now... not tomorrow... not ever.
I did not say it was a 'clear' chance. Regardless, what you see as a wall preventing entry into paradise is(within the scope of your examples) either the exact opposite or merely an obstacle(which everybody deals with) that you are more keen on noticing.

Curiously, you touch up very briefly on believing in a God. Do you not believe in this false idols power? Do you question this higher power's logic? You talk lightly on the subject many times as if your idea of a God isn't a very powerful or trustworthy one. If not why do you call it a God?
necoo wrote:

never once have i claimed my evil is justified, as there is no justifiable evil, not once have i even tried to make it seam that way, and don't go thinking that i am godless... regardless it is highly unlikely we will ever come to an agreement
Please explain because it is hard to believe your sincerity about this.

Villa
03-31-2010, 09:44 AM
Walk softly, and carry a big bun.

necoo
03-31-2010, 11:51 AM
comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

True Mulims follow nothing blindly. Upon knowing that Allah is flawless it is not blind(do you still question whether one and one make two? You know it to be true). It is that difference between thinking it and truly knowing it. You, for whatever reason, not accepting that it can be known, are not willing. ""those who follow there own will, who pursue there own dreams, and who make there own paths"" are among those that find Allah. If you believe yourself to be among that group you describe you are hugely mistaken.
does one and one always equal 2... it does not, one and one equal 6 letters, and 1 and 1 and a computer equal 2.0000000...0000098 these are just 2 examples of where 1 and 1 do not equal 2... and if something as basic as one plus one is questionable then everything is questionable

so you claim that you took nobodies word for anything... well i can clearly see that you take "allah's" word for everything... you should not speak unless you understand the implications of what you say. Again, I already know it to be true, it is not an assumption.

I did not say it was a 'clear' chance. Regardless, what you see as a wall preventing entry into paradise is(within the scope of your examples) either the exact opposite or merely an obstacle(which everybody deals with) that you are more keen on noticing.
1 not everyone deals with them... i certainly don't
2 in these situations it is not only no clear chance but rather no chance at all, not a wall blocking entry but rather no door to enter at all no room behind that missing door no path at all.

Curiously, you touch up very briefly on believing in a God. Do you not believe in this false idols power? Do you question this higher power's logic? You talk lightly on the subject many times as if your idea of a God isn't a very powerful or trustworthy one. If not why do you call it a God?
necoo wrote:

never once have i claimed my evil is justified, as there is no justifiable evil, not once have i even tried to make it seam that way, and don't go thinking that i am godless... regardless it is highly unlikely we will ever come to an agreement
my god is very powerful and trustworthy, and far from just a false idol. however if i don't question his logic then i will never draw closer to him and remain but a blind sheep following his every command and i refuse to let a relationship be simply that. and so i question his unquestionable logic if only to further understand the one i serve.

Largion
03-31-2010, 12:27 PM
Without evil you would not recognise the good. So you need Christians. ;)

Also no more jihad?
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/LDE62T2AC.htm

comestible
03-31-2010, 09:07 PM
necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

does one and one always equal 2... it does not, one and one equal 6 letters,
And it still equals two.

and 1 and 1 and a computer equal 2.0000000...0000098 these are just 2 examples of where 1 and 1 do not equal 2... and if something as basic as one plus one is questionable then everything is questionable

Just as with infinitely repeating remainders it is a compromise over the computer's inability to show or calculate the true value. That means the computer is wrong.

1 not everyone deals with them... i certainly don't
2 in these situations it is not only no clear chance but rather no chance at all, not a wall blocking entry but rather no door to enter at all no room behind that missing door no path at all.

necoo wrote:

my god is very powerful and trustworthy, and far from just a false idol. however if i don't question his logic then i will never draw closer to him and remain but a blind sheep following his every command and i refuse to let a relationship be simply that. and so i question his unquestionable logic if only to further understand the one i serve.
Devoting any kind of act of worship which should be for Allaah to someone other than Allaah, such as praying to anyone other than Allaah, fasting for anyone other than Allaah or offering a sacrifice to anyone other than Allaah is unforgivable.

Shirk is unforgivable.

????? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ???????? ???? ?????????? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ?????? ????? ???????? ???????? ?????? ???????? ??????? ????????

May Allah protect us all from the evil of shirk, and allow us to live and die as true Muslims.

Largion wrote:

Without evil you would not recognise the good. So you need Christians. ;)

Also no more jihad?
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/LDE62T2AC.htm

Because evil exists so does The Council to counteract.

comestible
04-03-2010, 04:17 PM
????? ??? ????

Villa
04-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Mullah Mullah on the wall, who is the most pious of them all?

Patrick
04-10-2010, 05:47 PM
Villa wrote:

Walk softly, and carry a big bun.

I thought it was speak softly but carry a big stick?

Villa
04-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Yeah well you thought wrong.

Patrick
04-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Villa wrote:

Yeah well you thought wrong.

The phrase "speak softly and carry a big stick" was a term coined in conjunction to President Theodore Roosevelt’s political policy The Monroe Doctrine. So yeah it’s real.

Although walk softly and carry a big bun its quite humorous. It makes me think of Princess Leia.

comestible
04-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Patrick wrote:

The phrase "speak softly and carry a big stick" was a term coined in conjunction to President Theodore Roosevelt’s political policy The Monroe Doctrine. So yeah it’s real.

Nobody said it wasn't real. It just isn't wasn't being quoted.