PDA

View Full Version : Get over it

Sorakin
03-11-2011, 01:43 PM
The game will be great. Maybe you have to get a different spot than you wanted, maybe half the population will quit (no more lag YAY), or maybe everything will work out for you as you had hoped and dreamed it would, maybe the servers will split, maybe warfare will take longer than expected, maybe animal taming will never work...

You know what? I'm still all in... no matter what happens.

Armand
03-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Yeah good for you. Here's your no one cares badge.

They fucked the pooch, and we deserve to vent. End of story.

bruisie159
03-11-2011, 01:48 PM
The game will be great. Maybe you have to get a different spot than you wanted, maybe half the population will quit (no more lag YAY), or maybe everything will work out for you as you had hoped and dreamed it would, maybe the servers will split, maybe warfare will take longer than expected, maybe animal taming will never work...

You know what? I'm still all in... no matter what happens.

Well I'm glad there's not too many like you or the devs would never bother fixing anything!

Sorakin
03-11-2011, 01:51 PM

Vent away, but I hope people get over it eventually.

Vicid
03-11-2011, 01:54 PM
We'll get over it when the devs stop adding to the pile.

Armand
03-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Vent away, but I hope people get over it eventually.

People's outrage is a direct reflection of their desire to play and see the game succeed. I wouldn't worry.

But telling people to shrug it off really isn't timely.

Sorakin
03-11-2011, 01:55 PM
We'll get over it when the devs stop adding to the pile.

The certainly like pouring salt in our wounds, but they will heal.

Koll
03-11-2011, 01:56 PM
bah... all we gotta to do is let one guy log in and place the totem again...why be so angry ?

ColonelTEE3
03-11-2011, 02:01 PM
I dont know if anyone here watches Survivor right now, but the OP reminds me of Philip after every time Philip's tribe loses a challenge. No one wants to hear it.

randomt
03-11-2011, 02:02 PM
I dont know if anyone here watches Survivor right now, but the OP reminds me of Philip after every time Philip's tribe loses a challenge. No one wants to hear it.

lol good one.

baka77
03-11-2011, 02:04 PM
LOUD NOISES!!!!

Anchorman reference ftw.

toolowdown71
03-11-2011, 02:04 PM
well our clan is screwed the leader set the totem and now is at his kid's 6th b-day we dont have alot of members and trying to get them back online atm and reform a clan and set the totem is a no go by the time it is happening:( no i dont want my money back lol or am i gripeing just not happy with this at all we will have to pick from what's left:( but oh well not the end of the world.

jokhul
03-11-2011, 02:09 PM
well our clan is screwed the leader set the totem and now is at his kid's 6th b-day we dont have alot of members and trying to get them back online atm and reform a clan and set the totem is a no go by the time it is happening:( no i dont want my money back lol or am i gripeing just not happy with this at all we will have to pick from what's left:( but oh well not the end of the world.

Hey, look on the bright side, there's no guarantee that it will definitely work THIS time either ;)

You guys may yet get another chance...

toolowdown71
03-11-2011, 02:30 PM
true very true.... but it's all good will have to take what we get and i feel the pain of other tribe's as well.

Tandarie
03-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Yeah this isn't going to work. EVERYONE who wasn't online will complain and he will have to reset totem placement, probably postpone official launch another week.

I placed 2 totems this morning for me and my husband and it's a good thing I picked a shity spot no tribes want LOL

I think people are over reacting though. but If you have to rage quit can I have your stuff? * snickers *

blake378
03-11-2011, 03:00 PM
yea i left my gfs friends bday party to come place again and shes gonna kill me it better stick this time or i will be really pissed

datagoblin
03-11-2011, 06:29 PM

Way to use your big boy words. I would say thats about a 10 on the old tension-meter there buddy.

unclean666
03-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Whats the one song by justin timberlake?

Armand
03-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Way to use your big boy words. I would say thats about a 10 on the old tension-meter there buddy.

Don't you have a bridge to guard or something?

Zerlargal
03-11-2011, 08:38 PM
DON GET OVER IT. RAGE. TELL THEM THEY SHOULD NOT TREAT YOU WITH SO LITTLE RESPECT. 2HRS 40MINS NOTICE FOR A TOTEM WIPE????

ARE YOU #@$$@% KIDDING ME?

Zerlargal

ifireallymust
03-11-2011, 09:02 PM
People's outrage is a direct reflection of their desire to play and see the game succeed. I wouldn't worry.

But telling people to shrug it off really isn't timely.

I completely agree.

However, some of the people who have been venting all day are missing out on a chance to settle in areas that are just as good or nearly as good as whatever they didn't get from earlier. There are still plenty of open spaces for anyone currently awake with access to the game.

And except for people at work with access to this forum but not the game, if you're venting here instead of choosing another location, you're making a huge mistake. A lot of people over in Europe are about to wake up. You think you're mad? Some of them probably went to bed or off to the pub not realizing they needed to put down another totem.

Never mind, keep venting, everyone who has been venting. I think I'd rather the poor guys who still don't know what's going on had a chance, because at least they haven't been online listening to people tell them all day long to find another spot and, in the case of at least two of us, where some good alternative locations still are.

unclean666
03-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Its called backup plans i had to go to plan B and thats fine if people where not prepared then I cant feel to sorry for them.

ifireallymust
03-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Its called backup plans i had to go to plan B and thats fine if people where not prepared then I cant feel to sorry for them.

I had the entire alphabet covered and was still freaking out when I lost Plan A (ver. 9.8 - Contingency IV). But I might be just a touch obsessive.

Just a little, tiny bit.

BigCountry
03-11-2011, 10:26 PM
bah... all we gotta to do is let one guy log in and place the totem again...why be so angry ?

/this

It actually was not that big a deal to be honest. It took all of 60 seconds. You logged in, and re-placed.

blackzilla
03-12-2011, 03:06 AM

AMEN

10characters