PDA

View Full Version : Vamesis Tribe

Roo Virtus
03-27-2010, 09:55 AM
The DR alliance is opening its new chapter on Xsyon and is now looking for swords to follow the great commander roo virtus, and only those with the will strong enough to follow under his banner will be considered valuable enough to join.

The DR alliance is widely known as the best player skilled alliance on Darkfall ever since the addition of our new alliance guilds, EB, 420, and Awful Company.

We are looking for more roleplay Pkers to join us on our quest to destroy the non believers, those who do not believe in the power of Roo's sweeping polearm of legends. If you want to join, you must devote yourself fully to the alliance and be ready to sacrifice some of your real life time (take days off work for raids, etc.). You must be able to roleplay well, and you must be a great pvper like those in EB, 420, and Awful Company.

We don't accept scrubs. Anyone who wants to join please PM me or Keno here on the forums.

Anton Slavik
03-27-2010, 10:09 AM
Comrade, might I suggest you clean up your recruitment post so that these contradictions...

best player skilled alliance on Darkfall

Darkfall...Awful Company...We don't accept scrubs.

do not sully your otherwise fabulous post?

Thanks in advance,

Anton Slavik

necoo
03-27-2010, 10:11 AM
another evil tribe coming up huh...this should be interesting though i most likely won't join because i can tell that your crappy video was faked... especially that last part...

shadowlz
03-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Another wtf gank squad i see. Maybe Jadiza is right.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-27-2010, 10:45 AM
Is this Mod/Admin virtus on an alt account or a troll attempt? I'm not entirely sure.

ThunderThighs
03-27-2010, 11:43 AM
omg THE Roo Virtus is goign to play Xsyon

Santharix
03-27-2010, 12:33 PM
lololololol coming to zerg another game, LOOK OUT HYPERION

stanleyxd
03-27-2010, 12:40 PM
lol vampesis :(

Wrekkoning
03-27-2010, 01:28 PM
Its not virtus. This is a "clan" in darkfall.

sisler86
03-27-2010, 02:33 PM
shadowlz wrote:

I'm telling you. Every day there's another one.

Bye-bye sandbox and hello thunderdome..... :(

GetAngry
03-27-2010, 02:55 PM
Roo Virtus wrote:

We don't accept scrubs. Anyone who wants to join please PM me or Keno here on the forums. We will accept anyone that applys, absolutely anyone.

What?

Jadzia
03-27-2010, 03:02 PM
sisler86 wrote:

shadowlz wrote:

Don't give up hope, guys, Xsyon clearly stated that he won't allow this game to turn into another gankfest.

necoo
03-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Jadzia wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

shadowlz wrote:

Don't give up hope, guys, Xsyon clearly stated that he won't allow this game to turn into another gankfest.
hopefully there will be more anti-pkers then pkers... now i might be a pker but i don't think it should be ramped ones blood lust shouldn't go to their head

sisler86
03-27-2010, 03:49 PM
necoo wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

shadowlz wrote:

hopefully there will be more anti-pkers then pkers... now i might be a pker but i don't think it should be ramped ones blood lust shouldn't go to their head

Yeah, PK for the sole purpose of PK is a bit over the edge if you ask me.

Someone should create a anti-PK tribe called the Super Carebears, lol. I can see it now: We do not accept gankers and Power Rangers will be dealt with... :laugh:

Dread Rising
03-27-2010, 05:03 PM
shadowlz wrote:

We have a Name for people like you where I come from.... CAREBEAR!!!!!(Jus kiddin).. I my self play Darkfall daily and wouldn't mind getting in with a few people that also share a common interest. B)

sisler86
03-27-2010, 05:10 PM
I never understood why all the Darkfall players are leaving Darkfall and turning Xsyon into Darkfall.... I didn't play Darkfall for a reason.

Jadzia
03-27-2010, 05:12 PM
shadowlz wrote:

This was my main reason to fight against FFA PvP...it attracts that kind of playerbase we all wanted to avoid.

Dread Rising
03-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Jadzia wrote:

shadowlz wrote:

This was my main reason to fight against FFA PvP...it attracts that kind of playerbase we all wanted to avoid.

O Come now that's just a bit extreme.

Wrekkoning
03-27-2010, 05:27 PM
sisler86 wrote:

I never understood why all the Darkfall players are leaving Darkfall and turning Xsyon into Darkfall.... I didn't play Darkfall for a reason.

You probably left DF for the same reason they are, Its not that great a game:)

sisler86
03-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Dread Rising wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

shadowlz wrote:

O Come now that's just a bit extreme.

Extreme maybe.... but more or less the truth.

Largion
03-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Wrekkoning wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Whats not to love about endless grinding?

sisler86
03-27-2010, 05:29 PM
Wrekkoning wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Exactly, that's why I don't understand why everyone is so hell-bent on turning this game into Darkfall.

Dread Rising
03-27-2010, 05:40 PM
sisler86 wrote:

Wrekkoning wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Exactly, that's why I don't understand why everyone is so hell-bent on turning this game into Darkfall.

Darkfall is a good game. But yes it does only attract a certain player base. ;)
This game shows something Darkfall players maybe interested in. :evil:

Zekeen
03-27-2010, 05:50 PM
sisler86 wrote:

shadowlz wrote:

Two carebears enter, only one carebear leaves!

Sorry... I could NOT help myself.

sisler86
03-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Zekeen wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

shadowlz wrote:

Two carebears enter, only one carebear leaves!

Sorry... I could NOT help myself.

lol, at least you got the reference.

Jadzia
03-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Re:Alignment and the Never Ending Nerf Cycle 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago
MrDDT wrote:
Vessol wrote:
I'd love an alignment system that made PKs rare and actually badass and the hardest of the hardcore, not well, everybody. Like it was in UO. PKing is boring when everyone and their sister is doing it.

Totally, a good system will make it so there are a few evils, a bit more antis and everyone else in the middle.

Xsyon wrote:
Yes, this is the goal and if things don't seem balanced enough at first, we will adjust the system to achieve this goal.

Re:FFA PVP? 2 Weeks, 3 Days ago
Jadzia wrote:
i think player feedbacks are important for him, and might make him to give some second thoughts of this feature.

Xsyon wrote:
Yes it is! I will pay special attention to the actual player community once the Prelude is launched.

There should be enough in place for the game to not turn into a gankfest. The intention of Xsyon is to be a fun, open, sandbox game with possibilities for all kinds of players. If the game starts to get thrown off balance by gankers, the balance will shift. Simple as that.

Dread Rising wrote:
This game shows something Darkfall players maybe interested in.

Well maybe not.

Dread Rising
03-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Well maybe not.

Not everyone who plays DF is a Pker :P

Jadzia
03-27-2010, 06:13 PM
Dread Rising wrote:

Well maybe not.

Those poor souls will be warmly welcomed in Xsyon.

sisler86
03-27-2010, 06:23 PM
Dread Rising wrote:

Well maybe not.

Dude, your sig is amazing.

Nightson
03-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Santharix wrote:

lololololol coming to zerg another game, LOOK OUT HYPERION

Stop the merc math! Obviously 200vs100 is fair and equal.

QQ more scrub!

PS: Tell Vanidar to message me plox, need to talk to him!

Nightson
03-27-2010, 06:30 PM
sisler86 wrote:

Wrekkoning wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Dude if I wanted to turn it into DF, I would go back to it! XD this game has the features that attacted me to DF but AV just fucked up doing it right. While still a good game, I think Xsyon may add the things to balance out.

Dread Rising
03-27-2010, 06:38 PM
sisler86 wrote:

Dread Rising wrote:

Well maybe not.

Lol, Thx Bro. B)

necoo
03-27-2010, 07:18 PM
Dread Rising wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Dread Rising wrote:

Well maybe not.

Lol, Thx Bro. B)

that's the best sig. i have ever seen

Jadzia
03-27-2010, 07:20 PM
necoo wrote:

Dread Rising wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Dread Rising wrote:

Well maybe not.

Lol, Thx Bro. B)

that's the best sig. i have ever seen
Agreed

Kitsume
03-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Your sig is the best

Dominus
03-27-2010, 07:49 PM
Old sig is old.

sisler86
03-27-2010, 07:50 PM
Dominus wrote:

Old sig is old.

I'm not even sure if that qualifies as a complete sentence, but even if it is old....... it's still awesome! :P

Dominus
03-27-2010, 08:15 PM
sisler86 wrote:

Dominus wrote:

Old sig is old.

I'm not even sure if that qualifies as a complete sentence, but even if it is old....... it's still awesome! :P
I've seen it like a hundred times, almost as much as the SPR one :
http://i11.tinypic.com/2i8i3jq.jpg

Dread Rising
03-27-2010, 08:17 PM
Dominus wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Dominus wrote:

Old sig is old.

Lol I like that one to.

sisler86
03-27-2010, 08:22 PM
Dominus wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Dominus wrote:

Old sig is old.

On an unrelated note, I hate it when people use the term "touche" in that context. Touche literally translates to "to touch" and refers to when an opponent is touched in fencing, they announce "touche" as in "you touched me." .......Just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Just one of those things..... :P

JCatano
03-27-2010, 08:54 PM
Jadzia wrote:

MrDDT wrote:
Vessol wrote:
I'd love an alignment system that made PKs rare and actually badass and the hardest of the hardcore, not well, everybody. Like it was in UO. PKing is boring when everyone and their sister is doing it.

Totally, a good system will make it so there are a few evils, a bit more antis and everyone else in the middle.

Xsyon wrote:
Yes, this is the goal and if things don't seem balanced enough at first, we will adjust the system to achieve this goal.

Jadzia wrote:
i think player feedbacks are important for him, and might make him to give some second thoughts of this feature.

Xsyon wrote:
Yes it is! I will pay special attention to the actual player community once the Prelude is launched.

There should be enough in place for the game to not turn into a gankfest. The intention of Xsyon is to be a fun, open, sandbox game with possibilities for all kinds of players. If the game starts to get thrown off balance by gankers, the balance will shift. Simple as that.

Dread Rising wrote:

Well maybe not.

They'll just declare war on you, Jadzia. Then, you won't be able cry "grief!". (You can't, anyway.)

Not to mention he also said that "evil" players need to have fun, too.

sisler86
03-27-2010, 09:00 PM
JCatano wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

MrDDT wrote:
Vessol wrote:

Xsyon wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

Xsyon wrote:

Dread Rising wrote:

Well maybe not.

They'll just declare war on you, Jadzia. Then, you won't be able cry "grief!". (You can't, anyway.)

What's that music....that song...I can hear it. It's saying, "This is the fight that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friend...some people started fighting not knowing what the game is actually going to be like....and they'll continue fighting cuz that's all they'll ever do. This is the fight that never ends......yes it goes on and on my friend..."

You get the idea. :)

JCatano
03-27-2010, 09:33 PM
sisler86 wrote:

JCatano wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

MrDDT wrote:
Vessol wrote:

Xsyon wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

Xsyon wrote:

Dread Rising wrote:

Well maybe not.

What's that music....that song...I can hear it. It's saying, "This is the fight that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friend...some people started fighting not knowing what the game is actually going to be like....and they'll continue fighting cuz that's all they'll ever do. This is the fight that never ends......yes it goes on and on my friend..."

You get the idea. :)

It would be nice if you two could keep it in one thread. These guys in here are Forumfall. They will troll you until you rage. And they will enjoy it. :P

sisler86
03-27-2010, 09:35 PM
I won't argue that :)

reubenmunro
03-27-2010, 09:44 PM
sisler86 wrote:

On an unrelated note, I hate it when people use the term "touche" in that context. Touche literally translates to "to touch" and refers to when an opponent is touched in fencing, they announce "touche" as in "you touched me." .......Just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

The word "touché" is also often used in popular culture and general conversation — for example, in an argument or debate — to congratulate someone on a clever response to an argument.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch%C3%A9

sisler86
03-27-2010, 09:48 PM
reubenmunro wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

The word "touché" is also often used in popular culture and general conversation — for example, in an argument or debate — to congratulate someone on a clever response to an argument.[3]

You do know that you got that from Wikipedia right? Plus it says it's a popular "cultural" term. It's just saying the exact same thing I just said. It's something dumb that is popular that linguistically ignorant people say and don't know the true meaning of. It's like calling somebody a douchebag.... doesn't make a lick of sense.

Tiak
03-27-2010, 10:10 PM
sisler86 wrote:

You do know that you got that from Wikipedia right? Plus it says it's a popular "cultural" term. It's just saying the exact same thing I just said. It's something dumb that is popular that linguistically ignorant people say and don't know the true meaning of. It's like calling somebody a douchebag.... doesn't make a lick of sense.

Because the meaning of words can never ever change? :blink: Who's the linguistically ignorant one here again?

ogreSK
03-28-2010, 02:49 AM
and Shenanigans will be there to kill them

just like in Darkfall

reubenmunro
03-28-2010, 03:08 AM
sisler86 wrote:

Doesn't make a 'lick' of sense...? you can't... hypocr... never mind.

reubenmunro
03-28-2010, 03:14 AM
sisler86 wrote:

It's something dumb that is popular that linguistically ignorant people say and don't know the true meaning of. It's like calling somebody a douchebag.... doesn't make a lick of sense.

Couldn't help myself... love it (notice the hypocritical suicide in bold).

sisler86
03-28-2010, 06:09 AM
reubenmunro wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

It's something dumb that is popular that linguistically ignorant people say and don't know the true meaning of. It's like calling somebody a douchebag.... doesn't make a lick of sense.

Couldn't help myself... love it (notice the hypocritical suicide in bold).

You probably should have educated yourself on the word lick before you made that comment.

The word "lick" is an English word with many meanings. In its noun form it means a small amount. It is a synonym to "bit." The word touche is French and only translates into English as "touch." Nothing more; nothing less. And yes, the meaning of words do change within their own language, but the translation of a word into another language will always stay the same.

Didn't mean to make something of this, it was more of a rant really.

Negocromn
04-01-2010, 06:45 AM
Just found this thread.

x.x

Some really freaking skilled trolls here, the guy is actually discussing the meanings of the word "lick".

Andro Bourne
04-27-2010, 12:32 AM
Agreed

Modru Kinslayer
04-27-2010, 04:13 AM
sisler86 wrote:

reubenmunro wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Touche, douchebag; glad someone makes a lick of sense.