PDA

View Full Version : Nonchalantbears (?????? ???? ?????)

comestible
03-27-2010, 06:00 PM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Nonchalantbears(?????? ???? ?????) is a subtribe to The Council Of Mullahs.
It is not currently accepting any more members.

Infidels and all women should apply here to the Nonchalantbears' Noted List of Carebears (????? ????? ???????). This is a great opportunity to officially be recognized by The Council Of Mullahs as a lesser being. This may also be used as a stepping stone to conversion for those who are too weak willed to abandon there sinful ways so easily. Any infidels that have decided to change their ways for the path of righteousness may try to apply to The Council Of Mullahs.

Convert lest your soul burn eternally.

Alhamdulillah

Cradlejoe
03-27-2010, 06:04 PM
I hear a person going by the name of "Roo Virtus" would be ideal for this subtribe.

Jadzia
03-27-2010, 06:20 PM
I'm really tempted to officially be recognized as a lesser being, but I'm already happily settled in a tribe. I'm sure a lot of woman won't be able to resist this great opportunity. :S

On a side note, is it a must to use arabic letters ? It upsets my browser :(

sisler86
03-27-2010, 07:18 PM
Jadzia wrote:

I'm really tempted to officially be recognized as a lesser being, but I'm already happily settled in a tribe. I'm sure a lot of woman won't be able to resist this great opportunity. :S

lol, I use to have an Arabic keyboard. I needed one for work. It was fun to post random things on forums in Arabic.

Jadzia
03-27-2010, 07:19 PM
sisler86 wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

lol, I use to have an Arabic keyboard. I needed one for work. It was fun to post random things on forums in Arabic.
Do you speak arabic ?

sisler86
03-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Jadzia wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

Do you speak arabic ?

I know a few words, but I don't by any means speak the language. I had an interpreter. I just told her what to type. Arabic doesn't have any vowels and although they read from left to right, the words are written right to left so there is no literal translation from English sentences.

comestible
03-27-2010, 07:34 PM
Jadzia wrote:

To clarify, you will not be applying to the tribe, but to be on the Nonchalantbears' Noted List of Carebears (????? ????? ???????). It has no effect on tribe membership of the applicant.

Your browser is a medium of sin and deserves far worse than an upsetting.

Jadzia
03-27-2010, 07:41 PM
comestible wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

To clarify, you will not be applying to the tribe, but to be on the Nonchalantbears' Noted List of Carebears (????? ????? ???????). It has no effect on tribe membership of the applicant.

This was really good, I didn't know a browser is able to have sin :laugh: What kind of holy browser do you use ?
And can you tell me please what Nonchalantbears supposed to mean?

comestible
03-27-2010, 07:52 PM
Jadzia wrote:

comestible wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

This was really good, I didn't know a browser is able to have sin :laugh: What kind of holy browser do you use ?

It is a medium of sin, silly girl.

Jadzia
03-27-2010, 08:06 PM
comestible wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

comestible wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

It is a medium of sin, silly girl.

Oh ! True ! Thanks, my english is not the best around 5am :laugh: I'd better be off to bed now, good night all :)

Xx1327
03-28-2010, 01:11 AM
cute

Villa
03-28-2010, 03:56 AM
Please bear in mind that a tax is due from non-believers who wish to live.
For is it not said "Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean."?

sisler86
03-28-2010, 05:58 AM
Villa wrote:

It's people like you that give the Islam religion a bad name.... I guess you have to expect things like this on the internet though.

comestible
03-28-2010, 06:28 AM
sisler86 wrote:

Villa wrote:

It's people like you that give the Islam religion a bad name.... I guess you have to expect things like this on the internet though.

Because you'd never hear such things in real life of course! How silly the thoughts are that run through your head.

sisler86
03-28-2010, 06:31 AM
comestible wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Villa wrote:

Because you'd never hear such things in real life of course! How silly the thoughts are that run through your head.

Fair enough. Ignorant people are not just on the internet. I'll give you that one. :P

Villa
03-28-2010, 10:38 AM
Prayer cleanses the soul, Pain cleanses the body.

Bedouin
03-28-2010, 03:33 PM
I don't know what to make of your guys, oh council of mullahs.

One one hand, I am happy to see any sort of middle-eastern presence, be it in a satirical way or otherwise. Yet on the other, you may be becoming a ???? in yourselves due to the majority of people not being able to distinguish culture from Deen.

But then again, I really do not see anyone that could do more damage to the religion of Islam more than the modern muslim community has already done. It is between you and your Nafs ... if you are a true mu'mineen.

As a side note, the word al-Qa'idah ( ??????? ) literally means "the sitting girl."

Villa
03-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Bedouin wrote:

One one hand, I am happy to see any sort of middle-eastern presence, be it in a satirical way or otherwise. Yet on the other, you may be becoming a ???? in yourselves due to the majority of people not being able to distinguish culture from Deen.

But then again, I really do not see anyone that could do more damage to the religion of Islam more than the modern muslim community has already done. It is between you and your Nafs ... if you are a true mu'mineen.

As a side note, the word al-Qa'idah ( ??????? ) literally means "the sitting girl."
Salaams,
sounds like you are in the wrong tribe. The council has a space for you.
He who stands with me shall be my brother.

sisler86
03-28-2010, 04:27 PM
Bedouin wrote:

It's actually quite the opposite. The modern Muslim community has veered far off the beaten path of the older, more violent Islamic beliefs. It's the few extremists that are trying to preserve the old ways that are the ones causing all the damage.

Villa
03-28-2010, 05:18 PM
sisler86 wrote:

Bedouin wrote:

It's actually quite the opposite. The modern Muslim community has veered far off the beaten path of the older, more violent Islamic beliefs. It's the few extremists that are trying to preserve the old ways that are the ones causing all the damage.
Do you know where I can find them? We still have a few spaces left.

Geezy
03-28-2010, 05:23 PM
Villa wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

You could try the afterlife. Gonna be hard to pull them away from all those virgins, though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/Ertai_Eglas/newsig.jpg

Villa
03-28-2010, 05:24 PM
Geezy wrote:

Villa wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

You could try the afterlife. Gonna be hard to pull them away from all those virgins, though.
It is better to die for the Council than to live for yourself.

sisler86
03-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Villa wrote:

Geezy wrote:

Villa wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

I'm pretty sure I had that in a fortune cookie once.

necoo
03-28-2010, 05:29 PM
sisler86 wrote:

Villa wrote:

Geezy wrote:

Villa wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

i like fortune cookies... i couldn't care less about the fortune but... i like the cookie part

comestible
03-29-2010, 12:55 AM
necoo wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Villa wrote:

Geezy wrote:

Villa wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

i like fortune cookies... i couldn't care less about the fortune but... i like the cookie part

To partake in any actions involving fortune-cookies or any form of fortune telling is blasphemy and an affront to Allaah.

Xx1327
03-29-2010, 10:04 AM
comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Villa wrote:

Geezy wrote:

Villa wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

To partake in any actions involving fortune-cookies or any form of fortune telling is blasphemy and an affront to Allaah.

any action you say, then you shouldnt even be thinking/typing about them!

comestible
03-29-2010, 10:38 AM
Xx1327 wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Villa wrote:

Geezy wrote:

Villa wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

You are very clever and witty! The Council could make use of your social prowess! How much weight(which may or may not be explosive) can you wear without significantly hampering your sprinting speed?

Villa
03-29-2010, 10:42 AM
sisler86 wrote:

comestible wrote:

Xx1327 wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Villa wrote:

Geezy wrote:

Villa wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

You are very clever and witty! The Council could make use of your social prowess! How much weight(which may or may not be explosive) can you wear without significantly hampering your sprinting speed?

If you're strapped with explosives then why would you need to sprint?
What are you implying?

comestible
03-30-2010, 05:44 PM
We seem to have a case of disappearing posts.

Xx1327
03-30-2010, 07:29 PM
comestible wrote:

Xx1327 wrote:

comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Villa wrote:

Geezy wrote:

Villa wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

how much does your mom and sister weigh and you shall have your answer.

comestible
03-30-2010, 08:53 PM
Allah yarhamo.

comestible
03-30-2010, 09:03 PM
The soil has returned them to Allah. Do you try to say you copulate with dirt? I'm not sure who's dead bodies you were screwing, the resting grounds of my family members are not desecrated.

necoo
03-30-2010, 10:08 PM
comestible wrote:

The soil has returned them to Allah. Do you try to say you copulate with dirt? I'm not sure who's dead bodies you were screwing, the resting grounds of my family members are not desecrated.

who cares the dead are the dead... we will all turn to dust anyway... if you wish to blame someone for desecrating your families useless remains then blame mother nature.

comestible
03-30-2010, 10:52 PM
necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

who cares the dead are the dead... we will all turn to dust anyway... if you wish to blame someone for desecrating your families useless remains then blame mother nature.

I'm not sure why you quoted me as that has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

comestible
03-31-2010, 09:31 PM
BUMP

???? ????

necoo
04-01-2010, 12:15 AM
comestible wrote:

necoo wrote:

comestible wrote:

I'm not sure why you quoted me as that has nothing to do with what I was talking about.
you said something about the desecration of your family...

comestible
04-10-2010, 10:44 PM
Thank you for removing that filth.
Brother Villa, the post deleting hand of Xsyon is on our side for once.

Ikisis
04-11-2010, 06:42 AM
comestible wrote:

Thank you for removing that filth.
Brother Villa, the post deleting hand of Xsyon is on our side for once.
Just got you mail's, i see it's taken care of, That guy was way out of line.

comestible
04-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Mails? I sent no mails, is somebody impersonating me?!

Villa
04-11-2010, 03:05 PM
I have no idea what is going on as someone keeps deleting my posts and threads :(

comestible
04-25-2010, 08:44 AM
Villa wrote:

I have no idea what is going on as someone keeps deleting my posts and threads :(

This is a serious issue. My last visible post is almost two weeks ago.