PDA

View Full Version : Looking to stop in and work for several tribes...

gdhthree
03-12-2011, 02:55 PM
I plan on being primarily a solo player...

However, I would like to roam from place to place and offer various services to any Tribe that is willing.

If there's any Tribes out there who would offer me a place to stay from time to time I would like to hear from you.

I could work for your tribe for a certain time and engage in trade... before moving on to another location.

As the world expands and the features are added... I could stop back in from time to time and bring rare items, maps, etc. from my travels.

Anyway, if you are willing to host me from time to time please PM me and I will add you to my list of stops.

Thanks!

boomer0901
03-12-2011, 03:47 PM
I like this idea I hope this works out for ya, I'll forward this on to the boss man.

gdhthree
03-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Thanks I appriciate it!

Larsa
03-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Lone travellers always find a safe place and a good meal at the Monastery of the Twin Waterfalls. The monks of the Brethren of the Seals (http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/4885-Lore-RP-based-tribe-Brethren-of-the-Seals), in the hills to the southwest of Sugarpine, welcome a traveller, especially one that brings news from other parts of the world.

We monks usually have food, fish, animal heads and bones, chalk and woodcraft articles to trade for cloth or metal items.

gdhthree
03-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Lone travellers always find a safe place and a good meal at the Monastery of the Twin Waterfalls. The monks of the Brethren of the Seals (http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/4885-Lore-RP-based-tribe-Brethren-of-the-Seals), in the hills to the southwest of Sugarpine, welcome a traveller, especially one that brings news from other parts of the world.

We monks usually have food, fish, animal heads and bones, chalk and woodcraft articles to trade for cloth or metal items.

I will be sure to have some cloth and metal on hand when I visit then... Thanks for the reply.

boomer0901
03-13-2011, 11:53 AM
You can make Audacia a stop on your list, we won't really be needing anything crafting wise, maybe rarier items from scavenging or recipes would be about it, but we have no problem making you an honourary guest with a safe spot to rest and eat if need be. Might even be able to offer you protection in your travels in our zone at some of our warriors discretion. You can contact me for more info.

Thanks Gd

Donar
03-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Team GSO will be open

gdhthree
03-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Thanks all I will be putting my list together and marking my map as I explore... I will share any information I come across with each Tribe I visit. (I won't share info about the Tribes I visit however... unless it is info they have approved for me to share).

I am staying at a Homestead now... I will skill up a little and get some supplies before I set off on my journeys. Hopefully I will be able to make multiple visits over the years (Xsyon years) and bring more valuable rares and information with each visit.

It may be a while before I contact each Tribe that replies to me... but eventually your stop will be nearing on my list and I will make contact.

Thanks again to all who have responded!

jemmus
03-15-2011, 07:07 AM
You're always welcome with Redtail. Plenty of extra trout, whitefish, and salmon to share. What, you're tired of raw fish already? : )

Thraz
03-15-2011, 04:56 PM
We can use you if you wanna work stop by zone 982 and ask around for Deathwatch we'll most likely have something for you to do we will provide food and other stuff to help you on your travels to another tribe. :]

darkbladed
03-16-2011, 06:52 PM
You are more than welcome to visit Animal Crackers in zone 781

gdhthree
03-18-2011, 11:40 AM
Thanks again to all the replies... Right now I am building my Homestead and skilling up in terraforming and toolcrafting. Once I am ready I will hit the road and try to visit all the tribes that have respnded :)