PDA

View Full Version : A Traveller's Guide to the Tahoe Basin

brando
03-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Hey all,

The New Vegas Republic is trying to put together a map of interesting locations for travellers in the Basin. If you would please put your location down on the map that was posted by Hopi Tribe.

http://files.enjin.com/62198/images/XsyonWorldMap_20110310.jpg

Shoot your map on over to bnsivret@gmail.com and we'll compile them all into one.

Also, the New Vegas Brief will be doing human interest pieces on various landmarks and these will get highlighted on our wiki and website.

Xidian
03-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Most tribes would be hesitant on giving their location due to griefers come live camping outside the safezone.

brando
03-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Most tribes would be hesitant on giving their location due to griefers come live camping outside the safezone.

Some of us may also invite that opportunity for PvP ;)

This discussion has happened many times for RP guilds in the RP hotspot guides we've tried to do and at the end of the day the concensus is that if they want to target you they'll find you anyways. Its more of a benefit to trading style guilds than not.

Xidian
03-12-2011, 10:00 PM
Some of us may also invite that opportunity for PvP ;)

This discussion has happened many times for RP guilds in the RP hotspot guides we've tried to do and at the end of the day the consensus is that if they want to target you they'll find you anyways. Its more of a benefit to trading style guilds than not.

That's true, I'll discuss it with my guild.

My guild leader says we'll pry post ours on our after launch.