PDA

View Full Version : You call yourselves survivors?!

JesusTheAstronaut
03-13-2011, 10:53 AM
This is incredible! The lot of you have survived the most devastating, horrific event ever recorded in human history. Everywhere you've been is gone, everyone you've known or loved is dead. Each of us is a living testimony to the fact that life is not fair or predictable, but through persistence and resilience, we persevere. Despite this, there seems to be so many people that seem to feel like they're being cheated. Cheated!? It's only been a few days since launch. Maybe they didn't get the land they wanted, or the salvage they're looking for, but this is part of life in the Tahoe Basin. You can either deal with it, or fall. You've made it this far, my friends, but things will only get harder. Now comes the true test!

-Bardos Skylifter

Armand
03-13-2011, 10:57 AM
I'm sorry mommy. =(

CrazyMoe
03-13-2011, 11:32 AM
Sorry but your rant won't change the fact that Xsyon has turned into Fishing Online, (with live chat !)

billpaustin
03-13-2011, 12:21 PM
The game launched almost a month ago. They've had my money for a month, but there is no game to play.

Salvadore
03-13-2011, 12:45 PM
I thought it was scheduled to launch on the 15th...

I mean, I remember specifically paying for a game that I KNEW was not completed, had great vision, and had many things NOT implemented in game...Yeah...I distinctly remember making that risk...

Chibi
03-13-2011, 01:04 PM
-Bardos Skylifter

You sir, should not have a space in your name.
I dont know why everyone is complaining, for real the sh*t just hit the fan and people are worried about others killing them for their resources.

billpaustin
03-13-2011, 01:07 PM
I thought it was scheduled to launch on the 15th...

I mean, I remember specifically paying for a game that I KNEW was not completed, had great vision, and had many things NOT implemented in game...Yeah...I distinctly remember making that risk...

The game "launched" on Feb 18, for the "head start". It crashed. Now it is a month later ....

Redus
03-13-2011, 01:19 PM
At the moment you have a hard time separating an in game envoirment with real life it is time to turn off your computer and go outside...or even to someone who could help you with these problems.

galagah
03-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Sorry but your rant won't change the fact that Xsyon has turned into Fishing Online, (with live chat !)

QFT +1

Hopefully other things will get turned on " BEFORE " Tuesday .

d3m0nd0
03-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Its about Time the made a good Fishing MMO!

Deacon
03-13-2011, 01:48 PM
Its about Time the made a good Fishing MMO!

LOL, I'm sorry, but I just spewed coffee........so felt the need to post 8)

Plague
03-13-2011, 02:40 PM
To increase realism Xsyon dev team has decided to turn fishing and gathering off. Masses will starve, there will be no one left to play the game and lag problem will be solved;)

PrinceReaper
03-13-2011, 02:42 PM
well mortal online has quite a complex fishing system.

and these so called survivors are actually people who are from the spaceship in wall-e who came back to earth.

billpaustin
03-13-2011, 02:50 PM
and these so called survivors are actually people who are from the spaceship in wall-e who came back to earth.

Wasn't there a crashed ship of hairdressers in The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy? That could be this one!

darkbladed
03-13-2011, 02:54 PM
Game has not launched yet; anyone who paid a month ago and has been able to log on the servers have been participating in a beta. Your monthly sub fee does not deplete during this time. You paid $40 to PREORDER just like the big "Click here to Preorder" button tells you. If you dont like anything after it officially launches on 3/15/11 (or later if pushed back) then Whine.

JesusTheAstronaut
03-13-2011, 09:41 PM
It just drives me crazy how entitled people feel. Geeze, an MMO didn't launch as smoothly as planned on launch day, hmmmm, that NEVER happens. Sure, theirs not a lot to do now, but you act like there was a lot to do before launch. You know that the other skills are only disabled TEMPORARILY, so why make such a big deal about it. Guess we just have to hope that the people complaining now will act on their word and just quit. I could deal with a playerbase of <100 people, as long as the people that can't deal are off playing WoW or something.

chaosegg
03-14-2011, 01:54 AM
It just drives me crazy how entitled people feel. Geeze, an MMO didn't launch as smoothly as planned on launch day, hmmmm, that NEVER happens. Sure, theirs not a lot to do now, but you act like there was a lot to do before launch. You know that the other skills are only disabled TEMPORARILY, so why make such a big deal about it. Guess we just have to hope that the people complaining now will act on their word and just quit. I could deal with a playerbase of <100 people, as long as the people that can't deal are off playing WoW or something.

Rift dude, Rift. Get with the times! Jeez! xD

Also it's true; it does sometimes seem as though many people are acting like selfish, entitled bitches,
(lot of those running around these days with our cushy beds and our indoor plumbin- i mean gaming communities of people who are well off enough to support all the physical and metaphysical things needed to be a "real online gamer".)
but then tone of voice doesn't come through very well in text, so maybe not all of them are.
Maybe some of them really just want to talk and vent, but are really nice people.

Along the lines of your OP though, I'd love if Xsyon turned on everything hardmode- comfort, degradation of skills & items... the works...
cause we'd see an immediate change in tune of the crybabies.;)

KranDeLoy
03-14-2011, 02:07 AM
Another way to keep the lag down is keep the update servers so bogged down that even if Jesus and Moses teamed up they couldn't get across those waters.

Risk
03-14-2011, 02:11 AM
wow and i thought I made random rants...cant really say I agree or disagree with yer rant...all over the place...but I do disagree with yer usage of current news to talk about a digital world...