PDA

View Full Version : 7 More Days

BigCountry
03-13-2011, 05:21 PM
I am giving this game 7 more days. Then I am deleting it off my PC.

It's already wasted too much of my RL time. And it's completely broken.

Jordi, man the f up. Either fix your game, or throw up a web page to refund people's money, and take the game back into beta.

This is an absolutely joke. You have dragged us around for almost a month now.

-Big C

maelwydd
03-13-2011, 05:22 PM
Good for you.

In case you leave, see ya

Surly
03-13-2011, 05:24 PM
You didn't specify any conditions for not deleting it. Are we to assume you are deleting it in 7 days no matter what? If so, why wait, and why announce it?

d3m0nd0
03-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Can i have your flowers and fish?

dazed
03-13-2011, 05:25 PM
Can I Haz your stuff ?

BigCountry
03-13-2011, 05:26 PM
I have no flowers and fish.
lol
:(

Just saying, if we are having this conversation in 7 days I am done. It's just been too much bullshit.

datagoblin
03-13-2011, 05:26 PM
Rage Refund?

Atmos
03-13-2011, 05:27 PM
I've been waiting for you to quit for WEEKS.

Snickle1980
03-13-2011, 05:28 PM
fair enough complaint. i'm giving it a bit of time after the 15th just to be fair...as i've only signed up on the tenth of march. if its not up within a week or so after that, i'll be grabbing a refund as well. that's not unreasonable if you'll pardon the double negative. this is a product after all. we can agree that the product currently has issues, mael. while you and i suppose most others will stick around for quite a while, some of us won't. that's neither good , bad or indifferent. it's simply a tollerance level. mines a bit higher for stuff like this so i'm giving them a chance as they ARE a small company with limited people working on thier team.
thier MISTAKE was making a timeline they couldnt keep. but like i said. not too worried. so far i think they'll come out fine. we should be online later on tonight and i'm expecting the game to run fine by the 15th with few if any issues. gotta keep that positive additude.

jumpshot
03-13-2011, 05:30 PM
You have, what, 10 weeks of already paid for game time left?

Try pretending you already deleted it, go do something else for a few hours/days/weeks, and then come back.

I would suggest this easy solution to most people who would rather post hate/complaint/refund threads.

Dade512
Under what terms are you owed a refund?

Good suggestion jumpshot.

d3m0nd0
I have no flowers and fish.
lol

Just saying, if we are having this conversation in 7 days I am done. It's just been too much bullshit.

Can you get some for me in the next 7 days?

cejay
03-13-2011, 05:31 PM
Meh, OP...feel amongst "friends".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z2Z23SAFVA

Deksam
03-13-2011, 05:31 PM
This tickles me in the right places.

But heres a question, if someone quits... how long before their totem disappears if they're a homestead? Or does it hang around until they log back in?

Personally I'm just sitting it out seeing how far they'll push the free time to. So far its 2 months and 2 weeks. I'd like to see that pushed to 6 months to a year... so lets make it happen.
:cool:

Commissar123
03-13-2011, 05:34 PM
I did not read any of this post, therefore all I can suggest you do is buy more RAM.

maelwydd
03-13-2011, 05:39 PM
fair enough complaint. i'm giving it a bit of time after the 15th just to be fair...as i've only signed up on the tenth of march. if its not up within a week or so after that, i'll be grabbing a refund as well. that's not unreasonable if you'll pardon the double negative. this is a product after all. we can agree that the product currently has issues, mael. while you and i suppose most others will stick around for quite a while, some of us won't. that's neither good , bad or indifferent. it's simply a tollerance level. mines a bit higher for stuff like this so i'm giving them a chance as they ARE a small company with limited people working on thier team.
thier MISTAKE was making a timeline they couldnt keep. but like i said. not too worried. so far i think they'll come out fine. we should be online later on tonight and i'm expecting the game to run fine by the 15th with few if any issues. gotta keep that positive additude.

I can agree the game still needs a lot of work. I bought the game knowing full well what to expect. I have not been here that long but the reason I simply don't care about the OP is that, as far as I can remember, he has not had 1 thing positive to say about the game. Always moaning, always complaining...so I could care less if he wants to go all drama queen and anounce he might leave. IMO the place would be better off...

BigCountry
03-13-2011, 05:39 PM
You have, what, 10 weeks of already paid for game time left?

Try pretending you already deleted it, go do something else for a few hours/days/weeks, and then come back.

I would suggest this easy solution to most people who would rather post hate/complaint/refund threads.

I was not hating. I was just letting everyone know where my tolerance level was atm. You new guys will feel the same once you have been dragged thru the same shit pile 10 times...lol

I probably will not go after a refund. I had a lot fun in beta 5 weeks ago, looking back that was worth 40 bucks I guess.

This is one awesome mutliplayer game, I just do not think it has the architecture to support more than a few hundred people (mmorpg). Sad, but it is what it is, and I have no control over that.

7 days!!!!

d3m0nd0
03-13-2011, 05:41 PM
I did not read any of this post, therefore all I can suggest you do is buy more RAM.

More of these? http://www.cartersmounts.co.uk/ram3.jpg

Yep i Agree, This Game needs more Things to Hunt.

Drono
03-13-2011, 05:48 PM

NO we need these!!!!

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/d/dodge_ram_truck-13351.jpg

ifireallymust
03-13-2011, 05:50 PM

That thing looks like it would kick your arse and then go back to looking smug.

And Commissar, your advice is outdated. The new fix-all solution to everything MMO related is: Buy a SSD!

Niburu
03-13-2011, 05:52 PM
It's funny how a game that was in testing mode the last weeks and has nearly no feature enabled right now can steal your RL time. I watch the forum 2 times a day and as soon as he has fixed everything i play......

Soulwanderer
03-13-2011, 06:06 PM
Under what terms are you owed a refund?

Good suggestion jumpshot.

Under their credit/debit card agreements through Visa or whichever card they're using. A dispute could be filed either for lack of merchandise quality or for merchandise/service not received. That part I'm certain of. I believe there is also a fee charged to the merchant, and if it happens too much the merchant can lose their vendor license.