PDA

View Full Version : Can connect to the EU server but not the US Server

dhiman
03-14-2011, 11:30 AM
so I downloaded the patch from the torrent and copied into my data directory. I am not able to connect to the US Server, getting a cant connect to patch server. But I can connect to the EU server.

I was able to loging and gather leather there... with my character.

toolowdown71
03-14-2011, 11:32 AM
im stuck connecting on eu and unable to connect on the us one:(

Lily
03-14-2011, 12:02 PM
You guys do realise that the US/EU thing is just for patching? If you have the latest patch, connecting through EU is the only way, as the US one is dead. It takes a while to get there, but it does connect.

Will it did until a moment ago when they rebooted the server again.

Drevar
03-14-2011, 12:02 PM
The two options for servers are purely for patching. The actual game server is in the US; there is no European game server.

Again: There is only ONE SINGLE game server. You will connect to that game server no matter which option you choose to patch from.

Drev

dhiman
03-14-2011, 12:33 PM
well I finally connected to the server, then the server went down. But now I get incorrect username-password for US server, but it works on the EU side!?!?!?

jumpshot
03-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Same-ish. US Patcher told me my username doesn't exist, EU patcher is just chillaxin' at Connected.

Ven_Jance
03-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Same

Getting incorrect user name for US and can't connect
It appears to let me connect to EU without that error

Fix please

Vander
03-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Same here, I think it has something to do with the server being down. Perhaps the login server is too.

Dontaze_Mebro
03-14-2011, 12:38 PM
The NA server gives a Incorrect User Name message, but EU works.. slowly.

dhiman
03-14-2011, 12:39 PM
on mine, EU just stays at connected but hasnt gone past. They should really update the server status better

jumpshot
03-14-2011, 12:41 PM
The NA server gives a Incorrect User Name message, but EU works.. slowly.

well i WAS chillaxin on Connected, then it dropped me :(

SO SAD

ifireallymust
03-14-2011, 12:44 PM
on mine, EU just stays at connected but hasnt gone past. They should really update the server status better

Having the same problem, kind of wondering what is going on.

PeonSanders911
03-14-2011, 12:46 PM
well I finally connected to the server, then the server went down. But now I get incorrect username-password for US server, but it works on the EU side!?!?!?

Same here, i get the incorrect username/pass on the US server, but works on the EU, but keep getting dropped from EU server.
Lovley............

Robhood
03-14-2011, 12:59 PM
I connected to the US server, then used launcher to try EU server at the same time. I connected but spawned in in Ironforge, somewhere near the Deep Run Trame. Very strange. You cannot scavange in IF , but i did catch a Mountain Whitefish in the Forelorn Cavern pool, and accidently killed a hunter's bear pet in a moment of panic when I saw it near me.

RoTaN
03-14-2011, 01:05 PM
US patcher works - server isn't online to play though.