PDA

View Full Version : G'Day From Australia

TheFiendish
03-14-2011, 11:58 PM
Hey there, my real name is Aaron, I'm 15 and of course, I'm an Aussie!

I'm pretty new to Xsyon, in fact, I've only known about it for around 5 days. As you can see, I've already bought it because this game just hooked me. I showed my brother, half an hour later he bought it too. :p

I had a lot of download issues at first which really bummed me out, but now that the servers have kicked up (I think) my download has sped up and it'll be downloaded within 3 hours! I can't wait to play it!

I know 3 other people who are playing Xsyon atm and we all plan to play together in a tribe. I'm going to try and specialize in Architecture and Terraforming. For the special tool/weapon, I think I'll get the excavator.

That about sums it up for the moment. Oh, if you like Minecraft click here (www.youtube.com/fiendishuniverse) to go to my youtube channel! :D

Thanks for reading!

PS - Do you pronounce xsyon: ex-c-on or eg-z-on? It's so confusing (I go with the first one)

Sabina
03-15-2011, 03:19 AM
Yay another Aussie - welcome

Xsyon is pronounced zyon - well thats how I pronounce it anyway

TheFiendish
03-15-2011, 04:56 AM
I've been playing with my mates and it's awesome! Such a great buy! Pretty tricky though - very complicated.

boomer0901
03-15-2011, 06:24 AM
welcome to Xyson

Xidian
03-15-2011, 07:30 AM
Welcome! And I'm pretty sure the devs said it's pronounced Zion.

Jadzia
03-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Welcome :)

TheFiendish
03-15-2011, 10:40 PM
I have to say, this place has got a great community. I'm frustrated with all the server down time, but am by no means blaming the devs. I'd rather it stay down now than later :)

GuideMihr
03-17-2011, 08:24 AM
Welcome to Xsyon ! :)

Enjoy!

TheFiendish
03-19-2011, 03:29 PM
We picked up another member today for our tribe called 'Sigisbert' who seems like a nice kinda person. I certainly hope so :P We now have 5!

Xidian
03-19-2011, 03:50 PM
We picked up another member today for our tribe called 'Sigisbert' who seems like a nice kinda person. I certainly hope so :P We now have 5!

Grats, I think that makes you a "Band" you can be a clan if you get 10 and a Tribe if you get 20. The only difference between all of these are the land size that you get and each person you get increases the size.

TheFiendish
03-19-2011, 09:50 PM
Grats, I think that makes you a "Band" you can be a clan if you get 10 and a Tribe if you get 20. The only difference between all of these are the land size that you get and each person you get increases the size.

Indeed. I plan on getting some of my subcribers to join us to get atleast up to a clan. :)

Apache
03-23-2011, 03:42 AM
Hey guys! I'm in Sydney myself. just got the game about a week ago, and joined the tribe Apache, thought I should, considering my in-game name was Apache already! LOL!

If you're near us on zone 937/938 and need any trading with a Leathercrafter, whisper me in-game!

Apache
Leathercrafting: 87
Toolcrafting: 28
Architect