PDA

View Full Version : Cannot log in

Reecio
03-15-2011, 12:15 AM
Hi,

I signed up the other day as a few of my friends asked me to join them, but I am unable to log in it seems?

It failed in the patcher saying it was an invalid Username/Password combination and now that a friend helped me get the full client it fails on there too.

When I log in to the website with the same details I can clearly see I have the subs listed there. Does anyone know long does it take to filter through to the game server?

Thanks

R

fatboy21007
03-15-2011, 01:09 AM
try to log in now. all is working atm. but i warn u game is laggy atm.

Reecio
03-15-2011, 05:57 AM
Thanks, will give it a go, but I am at work right now so will try it when I get home :)

Added after 2 Hours 31 minutes:

Managed to have another go over lunch, still says my account is invalid :(

Virtus
03-15-2011, 07:24 AM
hey Reecio,

Please make sure that there aren't any letters with accents in your password
password is case sensitive
when putting in a capital letter please use the shift key instead of caps lock

benitu
03-15-2011, 07:27 AM
im trying to log in since a few hours now... Both in US and EU servers. All I got is Incorrect Username / Password.

PS: The launcher is ok. I get this problem in the client.

Virtus
03-15-2011, 07:35 AM
did you try my above steps?

Reecio
03-15-2011, 07:41 AM
Hi Virtus,

I only input my password using shift, unless it's all caps.
I've not used any accents in my password and I input it exactly the same way I do to enter these forums, since it's the same account (Or at least I expect it is as I haven't received anything to say differently).

I can see on my account profile that I have successfully ordered etc, just doesn't appear to let me in (neither patcher or main app).

Should I try resetting my password and try again? I hear that while I was signing up the game server might have been in the middle of rebooting

benitu
03-15-2011, 08:42 AM
I changed my password , and now I can log in

Virtus
03-15-2011, 10:19 AM
Reecio, the Caps lock does not work on the game client, you have to use shift.

the server rebooting doesn't turn off the DB.

Try a different password.

Reecio
03-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Ok cool, haven't been using caps so should work.

Tried changing password, still no dice :(

Added after 1 52 minutes:

Says incorrect username all the time now :/

Virtus
03-15-2011, 01:54 PM
try typing your password somewhere else then copying and pasting it into the game.

benitu
03-15-2011, 03:00 PM
hi,

I think u could try a new password with no numbers.

its not as safe as Numbers+letters , but still... you can try and then tell us if it solved the problem.

Reecio
03-15-2011, 04:01 PM
I have already set it to a password all lowercase, no numbers.
Doesn't work, can log in to forums but not the game. Another interesting thing is that US server instantly rejects my auth, EU server has a think about it for a while, then rejects it

(I'm from UK btw)

Mewmew
03-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Here on the main pages when you go to your Account settings - what does it say under "Your Subscriptions"?

Is it this:

Pre-order: Game Account
Pre-order: Monthly Subscription
Forums Access

Or is something missing? (Maybe it's no longer "pre-order" but what does it say for you there?)

Reecio
03-16-2011, 05:13 AM
I have

Pre-order: Monthly Subscription
Pre-order: Game Account
Forums Access

Have sent an email to support now to see what they can do, hopefully I'll get re-imbursed for the game time I'm losing out on, it went live on the 15th didnt it?