PDA

View Full Version : So who is from DF, also BKS thread!

Vagrant
03-29-2010, 04:05 PM
so i saw umberto, thunderthighs, keno, possibly korvos, lob legend, and some others on here.

who else played df?

also its hilarious that so many df forumfallers are on here and there is NO shit talking or epeen posturing. wonder if that will change or will this game be more for fun than hardcore.

also is the DDT people talk about on here Lady DDT from df? and if so, sup bro its Vagrant Apollo from DF.

get behind my shield yo ... its negro

Keno
03-29-2010, 04:12 PM
Vagrant wrote:

so i saw umberto, thunderthighs, keno, possibly korvos, lob legend, and some others on here.

who else played df?

also its hilarious that so many df forumfallers are on here and there is NO shit talking or epeen posturing. wonder if that will change or will this game be more for fun than hardcore.

also is the DDT people talk about on here Lady DDT from df? and if so, sup bro its Vagrant Apollo from DF.

We will ALLY in this game and build an empire.

Vagrant
03-29-2010, 04:14 PM
!!

no mercs? makes me happy....

keno u will still need to tryout to be in our alliance ..... no scrubs allowed

MrDDT
03-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Vagrant wrote:

who else played df?

Yes, its the same DDT from DF, Lady DDT on NA, and Dr DDT from EU.

NOT Dr DDT on NA. Just wanted to make that clear =P

Ive seen a few guys stop in vent and chat up a bit. Saw some old BKS people like OgreSK also.

LanMandragon
03-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Raises hand. Hi Apollo! Looking forward to more fights. Though we had a few of your members join us so thats kinda cool.

I know Ats is here, and maybe a little DBC and Anvil.

Keno
03-29-2010, 04:17 PM
Vagrant wrote:

!!

no mercs? makes me happy....

keno u will still need to tryout to be in our alliance ..... no scrubs allowed

Please Kid, I run Xsyon just like I did DF whats gooooood.

P.S. get in vent and stop being a noob

Santharix
03-29-2010, 04:18 PM
Vagrant wrote:

who else played df?

You don't know that van/rhade are playing? This is piddle btw, I already preorderd.

Korvos666
03-29-2010, 04:21 PM
it's overlord korvos :P

Vagrant
03-29-2010, 04:23 PM
alot of us are waiting on boldric or umbert to get in and give us the goahead.

as a clarification... I LEFT APOLLO AND JOINED Black shields like a week into NA server.... the name is like a drunken prep's trampstamp.

keno, u mean bks vent? they let u in there? lol

also i cant im in the worst class of my life .. .teacher is so stupid and trying to teach us how to teach...... its a grad class for secondary education and this guy is a tool....

im learning how NOT to teach from him...

graywhelp
03-29-2010, 04:24 PM
just another nonfactor from df, no1 knows me.

Vagrant
03-29-2010, 04:25 PM
Korvos666 wrote:

WTF is that gif ............ i just made a face in class and the girl next to me looked over and looked at the gif and then at me and then she fucking socially snubbed me .... what a bitch

thanks bud

stanleyxd
03-29-2010, 04:26 PM
played and loved it at some point(EU 4ever)

Vagrant
03-29-2010, 04:26 PM
graywhelp wrote:
[quote]just another nonfactor from df, no1 knows me.[/quote

hahahah im a larger nonfactor than u .. i just hang out with the big dogs... lol

mitten
03-29-2010, 04:27 PM
http://www.festival-kinetik.net/poutine.jpg

Miss EU1 :/

Vagrant
03-29-2010, 04:27 PM
did u have ur avatar in your forum posts? i vaguely remember it

zokamoka
03-29-2010, 04:28 PM
I played for 30 mins then got bannned, does that count?

stanleyxd
03-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Vagrant wrote:

did u have ur avatar in your forum posts? i vaguely remember it

yeah my sig :}

stanleyxd
03-29-2010, 04:31 PM
zokamoka wrote:

blatant hacking ftw? hopefully those tools wont support xsyon :O

Korvos666
03-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Vagrant wrote:

Korvos666 wrote:

WTF is that gif ............ i just made a face in class and the girl next to me looked over and looked at the gif and then at me and then she fucking socially snubbed me .... what a bitch

thanks bud

haha it's purepwnage :P

FPS DOUG BOOM HEADSHOT!

Dread Rising
03-29-2010, 04:43 PM
I am also from DF I still currently play as well. :)

MrDDT
03-29-2010, 04:43 PM
Santharix wrote:

Vagrant wrote:

who else played df?

You don't know that van/rhade are playing? This is piddle btw, I already preorderd.

Im not sure, I dropped out of BKS about 5 months ago really. I was mostly just playing with a few friends and skilling up, while looking other games.

So I dont know what they are doing. I dont plan on joining up with BKS if they do come over as a group.

Nothing bad to say about BKS, just Im not joining up with them in this game. I dont think they are really going to be the same type of DFO game for them as DFO is. I think crafting, and world building is going to come into play more in this and less just PVP skills. (My opinion). I wish BKS good luck and I think the will do well, just not as well as they did in DFO.

Korvos666
03-29-2010, 04:45 PM
MrDDT wrote:

Santharix wrote:

Vagrant wrote:

who else played df?

Im not sure, I dropped out of BKS about 5 months ago really. I was mostly just playing with a few friends and skilling up, while looking other games.

So I dont know what they are doing. I dont plan on joining up with BKS if they do come over as a group.

Nothing bad to say about BKS, just Im not joining up with them in this game. I dont think they are really going to be the same type of DFO game for them as DFO is. I think crafting, and world building is going to come into play more in this and less just PVP skills. (My opinion). I wish BKS good luck and I think the will do well, just not as well as they did in DFO.

ya I don't think mount whoring will be as effective in Xsyon :P

zokamoka
03-29-2010, 04:49 PM
stanleyxd wrote:

zokamoka wrote:

blatant hacking ftw? hopefully those tools wont support xsyon :O

Actualy they never explained why I got banned lol.

Loc Legend
03-29-2010, 04:57 PM
GET ON MY VENT VAGRANT FFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lob Legend
03-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Vagrant wrote:

who else played df?

Get on steam@@@@@@@!!!!!

Get Some
03-29-2010, 05:00 PM
obligatory post

Anikk
03-29-2010, 05:25 PM
Checkin' in from DF also.

Crisco Twister
03-29-2010, 05:26 PM
Hiya Vagrant xd

magister
03-29-2010, 05:32 PM
played df for some months till the eu server died cause all na players left and pvp was not funny than before :( , the macroers won.
I was in the Graveyard Ally btw and i enjoyed so much that game .
I hope Xsyon could be better :)

Iron Maiden
03-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Yea boi we coming hard l0l : ))

Ragnarok Vanir
03-29-2010, 06:34 PM
I'm not quitting Darkfall anytime soon, but since the population has gone into the mandatory hibernation that seems to hit a month or so before every expansion there is virtually nothing to do right now.

Gonna macro knives and watch this game launch.

Search
03-29-2010, 07:04 PM
BkS sucks and they are all a bunch of non-factor losers.

Honorius
03-29-2010, 07:13 PM
Who is BKS?

Umberto
03-29-2010, 07:28 PM
Get Some wrote:

obligatory post

I lol'd so hard at your retarded avatar for no fuckin reason, i just love it. :laugh: (not the sig, the avatar)

And for peeps who don't know BkS = Black Shields, we have big balls.

Honorius
03-29-2010, 07:33 PM
But no one with balls can like Bon Jovi.

Veldern
03-29-2010, 09:10 PM
I'm playing DF on NA atm, played since launch :)

Dread Rising
03-29-2010, 10:03 PM
Umberto wrote:

Get Some wrote:

obligatory post

I lol'd so hard at your retarded avatar for no fuckin reason, i just love it. :laugh: (not the sig, the avatar)

And for peeps who don't know BkS = Black Shields, we have big balls.

My only direct Contact with them was when Rick bought a House Deed from me :) Well that and them being at every siege courtesy of the highest bidder.

Numz
03-30-2010, 12:56 AM
I'm from DF since launch too, hi.

Mekka
03-30-2010, 03:37 AM
xoxo

w0rm
03-30-2010, 06:12 AM
DF is still my main game. Depends how this one turns out :)

Umberto
03-30-2010, 06:44 AM
w0rm wrote:

DF is still my main game. Depends how this one turns out :)

ditto

Negocromn
03-30-2010, 07:25 AM
Played with you guys for like 5 days, spoke a word or two of my BAD english in vent.. BTW you are much cooler personally than the arrogant no-lifers you seem to be on the forums.

Then I got a job and now I'm at work/college from 7 AM to 10 PM everyday, so yeah, cancelled sub the same day.

Anyways next semester I will have classes just in the morning so I will be playing again, but not darkfall.
Probably going to play this with some RL friends, features list are impressive although things are usually perfect on paper. :(

Looking forward to zerging you and taking your phatz.

Ciik
03-30-2010, 07:34 AM
Keno wrote:

Vagrant wrote:

who else played df?

We will ALLY in this game and build an empire.

heh. I'll be with this maniac of the VG boys prolly. Played hard with em' in DF. If you've played DF for 6-months to a year, you've probably done most that can be done;it gets old.

Vagrant
03-30-2010, 07:43 AM
hahahha ya most people are assholes on df forums but are pretty cool ....

keno is the exception .... he talks trash, spews propaganda, and WILL fuck your sister ingame, IRL, and on the forum .....

White Goblin
03-30-2010, 08:06 AM
I'm from darkfall. I dont play there anymore. Hoping for a better game here.

White Goblin
03-30-2010, 08:06 AM
Pwnd double post

Thorbrand
03-30-2010, 08:08 AM
From DF but the game sucks and the PvP wasn't any better than WOW PvP. Yes it is that bad and that skilless!

Umberto
03-30-2010, 08:47 AM
Thorbrand wrote:

From DF but the game sucks and the PvP wasn't any better than WOW PvP. Yes it is that bad and that skilless!

No.

killswitch
03-30-2010, 09:40 AM
I might be the only one representing Grief in this game. Although i hope not.

In the meantime do any of you have a BF2BC Server other than blackshields? I only ever see Lob or Loc Legend in it and its usually never full.

ogreSK
03-30-2010, 10:02 AM
WASSUP BITCHES

going to be seeing me around alot

Ciik
03-30-2010, 10:03 AM
ogreSK wrote:

WASSUP BITCHES

A man in tights? Great.

Demise
03-30-2010, 10:16 AM
Vigilante representin!

ThunderThighs
03-30-2010, 10:20 AM
ogreSK wrote:

WASSUP BITCHES

o no :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

ogreSK
03-30-2010, 10:21 AM
Demise wrote:

Vigilante representin!

uh oh

we going to get mount heroed in here as well???

Demise
03-30-2010, 10:21 AM
ogreSK wrote:

Demise wrote:

Vigilante representin!

uh oh

we going to get mount heroed in here as well???
i dont even have a 1h mastery :(

ogreSK
03-30-2010, 10:22 AM
ThunderThighs wrote:

ogreSK wrote:

WASSUP BITCHES

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/Kool-AidMan.jpg

ThunderThighs
03-30-2010, 10:24 AM
ogreSK wrote:

ThunderThighs wrote:

ogreSK wrote:

WASSUP BITCHES

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/Kool-AidMan.jpg
see u around then, did u preorder>

Crisco Twister
03-30-2010, 10:25 AM
Ogresk you chunky munkey

ogreSK
03-30-2010, 10:26 AM
i didnt preorder no

im going to wait to see what people say about it, then ill pick it up

want to see how the pvp is in it first, because if pvp is bad, then im not going to bother

Dread Rising
03-30-2010, 10:38 AM
Thorbrand wrote:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice Troll Attempt.

Rohaan
03-30-2010, 10:55 AM
Now now our nice pleasant community just went down the drain, With unnecessary valgour language, Talks of mega alliances, and every other reason some of us left darkfall to began with even before NA server came out. Please, as long as you stay here in this community, which for most of you I know will not be long as seeing that the game is not going to totally revolve around PVP, please refrain from using skills learned on FourmFall, we have a nice community here that is not all "My Epeen is bigger than Yours"

Alaron NeX
03-30-2010, 11:43 AM
GTFO with your logic.

This is a DF thread. DF 2010 info needed :D.

If not, we need some gameplay vids of xsyon.

killswitch
03-30-2010, 11:50 AM
Alaron NeX wrote:

GTFO with your logic.

DF 2010 = DF 2009

If it changes it will only be for the worse. IMO the first month of DF PvP was the best. now its just garbage

Keno
03-30-2010, 11:56 AM
killswitch wrote:

Alaron NeX wrote:

GTFO with your logic.

DF 2010 = DF 2009

If it changes it will only be for the worse. IMO the first month of DF PvP was the best. now its just garbage

This

Vagrant
03-30-2010, 11:56 AM
haha i have tainted xsyon with my thead

great success

Demise
03-30-2010, 12:03 PM
killswitch wrote:

Alaron NeX wrote:

GTFO with your logic.

DF 2010 = DF 2009

This. Unless they copy + paste the community wishlist into darkfall.

Keno
03-30-2010, 12:09 PM
Demise wrote:

killswitch wrote:

Alaron NeX wrote:

GTFO with your logic.

DF 2010 = DF 2009

True that!!!

Korvos666
03-30-2010, 12:21 PM
Keno wrote:

Demise wrote:

killswitch wrote:

Alaron NeX wrote:

GTFO with your logic.

DF 2010 = DF 2009

True that!!!

the community wishlist would kill DF even more :P

Deen
03-30-2010, 12:32 PM
I'm from darkfall ( Deen Ziggy )

Veldern
03-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Hey Deen, I think we were in the same alliance for a while. You're name sounds familiar.

Nightson
03-30-2010, 02:16 PM
Demise wrote:

Vigilante representin!

Sup Broseph.

Tell ketchup to join :blink:

killswitch
03-30-2010, 02:22 PM
Keno wrote:

Demise wrote:

killswitch wrote:

Alaron NeX wrote:

GTFO with your logic.

DF 2010 = DF 2009

True that!!!

it has always been my opinion that pvp was never going to be as good as it was when the game was released. The Devs have no idea what the community wants in their game and it really annoyed me from the beginning, their lack of interest in what its players want. The constant nerfs and unbalanced patches just pushed me over the limit. Glitchy AI and numerous other bad mechanics ruined that game for me. Im not the type of person that sits and crafts behind walls all day, if i wasnt Pvping i wasnt having fun. It was a fun time back on EU when the game came out with the constant action we were getting on Niff but after that fell apart it just got boring. NA was fun at the beginning aswell but just got old after awhile.

(PS, i read the the wishlist and agreed with alot of it. to bad it will never be looked at)

Dread Rising
03-30-2010, 06:01 PM
I am sure they will look at it they have all rdy discussed some things they r changing, Those changes (for the most part) were asked by the community.

Ragnarok Vanir
03-30-2010, 06:05 PM
Rohaan wrote:

Now now our nice pleasant community just went down the drain, With unnecessary valgour language, Talks of mega alliances, and every other reason some of us left darkfall to began with even before NA server came out. Please, as long as you stay here in this community, which for most of you I know will not be long as seeing that the game is not going to totally revolve around PVP, please refrain from using skills learned on FourmFall, we have a nice community here that is not all "My Epeen is bigger than Yours"

Says the guy in a tribe with Honorius, previously of Hyperion...

Rohaan
03-30-2010, 07:34 PM
Ragnarok Vanir wrote:

Rohaan wrote:

Well if you would of learned how to read. I stated "some of us left darkfall" the whole republic was in hyperion not just honorius ratard. But we left to find a mature community, now the children have found us again.

Illadelph
03-31-2010, 03:00 PM
Good times... but, I win the DFO nonfactor award under the toon Shiek Hesperax.

Julius
03-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Thinking about it pending DF2010 patch, and the success of this games launch. Sounds like it could be pretty fun if they actually have everything they say... Kinda don't trust the FAQ and features sections ever since DF, still no where near what they promised at the beginning.

Julius
03-31-2010, 04:03 PM
Rohaan wrote:

Ragnarok Vanir wrote:

Rohaan wrote:

Well if you would of learned how to read. I stated "some of us left darkfall" the whole republic was in hyperion not just honorius ratard. But we left to find a mature community, now the children have found us again.

Ragnarok Vanir
03-31-2010, 04:46 PM
Rohaan wrote:

Ragnarok Vanir wrote:

Rohaan wrote:

From what I saw of it, Hyperion was an incredibly mature community. They were more organized before the game even launched than any alliance Darkfall has seen since.

Still, neither the organization nor the maturity changed what Hyperion was at the core: a mega-alliance, one of the biggest the game has seen yet.

So please, pardon my skepticism when anyone even remotely affiliated with the former Hyperion speaks of mega-alliances or epeens, because I spent the first several months of Darkfall watching Hyperion steamroll small alliances with their 300+ man armies and wagging their epeens all over Forumfall (even if it was graceful wagging, considering the usual crowd on Forumfall).

Perhaps the few of you who are here now have changed, indicated by the (misplaced) hostility in your reply. It doesn't change what Hyperion was, so stop trying to write off Hyperion as some kind of angelic martyred kingdom.

enki
03-31-2010, 09:19 PM
kebab

Ulfsark
04-04-2010, 12:18 AM
i amalso DF nonfactor,from NA, and not a forumfall player

and hi julius!

terrorfied
04-04-2010, 08:30 PM
also from darkfall doubt anyone will know me though

bladra
04-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Many familiar facess :D

terrorfied
04-05-2010, 08:54 AM
is keno on your nutz here too bladra?

Crunch
04-05-2010, 09:42 AM
Vagrant :P Its sik.

ORKS 4 LYFE

(not rly orks suck)

Ulfsark
04-05-2010, 07:48 PM
ive fought bladra once or twice, and i think ive ran into terrorfied, last name gibs? in black i think, think ive seen you several times.

Kongh
04-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Darkfall since launch and still playing; EU-server

but ive never played "forumfall", was it better then the normal game? :P

Largion
04-06-2010, 10:36 AM
Kongh wrote:

Everyhing is better then DF.

Crunch
04-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Largion wrote:

Kongh wrote:

Everyhing is better then DF.

QFT.

These forums are better than forumfall, too.

Modru Kinslayer
04-11-2010, 05:24 PM
stanleyxd wrote:

played and loved it at some point(EU 4ever)

Never played with ya, but...Lyle Odelein?

I remember watching him with the Devils...hated that guy (Flyers fan here).

The Man With No Name
04-12-2010, 02:21 AM
I remember briefly playing Darkfall near the release period, although I had been preoccupied with my courses after a certain point, and had forgotten about it. My impression of Darkfall wasn't that great, but then again, I ran it on a bad, outdated computer, which ruined the experience.

P.S. New to the forum, and I've heard about Xsyon for a while. It looks interesting, and I hope that I can get set up pretty soon here.

theused182
04-12-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm also from DF... non factor though named Blaqk Braveheart from NA-1... waiting for access to this game... preordered a month a go and have not received any emails...

Get Some
05-13-2010, 10:58 AM
where the fuck is my mail.

Jasdemi
05-13-2010, 11:01 AM
I played Darkfall for almost one year. I remember MrDDT, I once sold him a bulk of my precious Eradan mounts. :p

Largion
05-13-2010, 11:24 AM
Jasdemi wrote:

I played Darkfall for almost one year. I remember MrDDT, I once sold him a bulk of my precious Eradan mounts. :p

lol you payed for DF 12 months. :laugh:

*hide*

Jasdemi
05-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Largion wrote:

Jasdemi wrote:

*hide*
Fear my faith in broken games! WUHAHAH!

Largion
05-13-2010, 11:30 AM
Jasdemi wrote:

Largion wrote:

Jasdemi wrote:

*hide*

I preordered MO in December so maby I should stay quiet. :(

Jasdemi
05-13-2010, 11:38 AM
Largion wrote:

Jasdemi wrote:

Largion wrote:

Jasdemi wrote:

*hide*

I preordered MO in December so maby I should stay quiet. :(
LOL!
Oh well, to be honest, I also pre ordered MO few months ago. After 5 mins ingame, I requested a refund. They didn't want to pay back, I threatened to sue them and got a refund next day. :D
You should do it, if not done yet.

Mims44
05-13-2010, 02:38 PM
played darkfall for around 6-9 months i think, had a decent little clan going for awhile, once we got bigger and decided to join an alliance was when it all went to shit, I hated it my brothers hated.. rest of my clan loved it.

So i quit=)

I wonder sometimes if they ever fixed the problem with taking over towns from clans who have quit..or if my town is still mine lol.

Arcturus
05-13-2010, 03:10 PM
I still play DF and have been since release. Great game just the community and player mentality that spoils it a little.

Gunz
05-13-2010, 03:18 PM
The Gunz here. Most recently was in 420. Rolled around wit dork doggler, y0.

MrDDT
09-20-2011, 01:17 PM
Necro update, but I wanted to talk to the BKS guys.

You guys going to be playing Xsyon if combat is fixed up?

Also did you hear about Darkfall 2.0? What's your thoughts there?

blunderwell
11-17-2011, 07:21 PM
I played DF, was in Lotro, you guys (BKS) have a few ships i made. Big ones. lol..I should probably go back and read forums..but...naaaaah. A porn star pulled me away from that game, and its highly likely another prettier one is going to pull me from this one very soon. /cheers