PDA

View Full Version : Payment system

jojotheduck
03-15-2011, 12:14 PM
Was there a time frame for when the payment system will be up and running? I would really like to try this game out, but it's been down all day. It says it'll be up today but this is the first time I've looked at the site, and I don't know what day that message was put up. Any guess or general time/date it'll be up would be great. :)

mattock69
03-15-2011, 12:47 PM
My friend and I would like to know the answer to that question as well. Been checking all day, but its still not available.

catalysta
03-15-2011, 01:13 PM
Its the same here for me, you'll just have to wait till its up and running highly doubt they'll let us know so just wait it out probably the latest of tomorow im sure.

Zeraqour
03-15-2011, 02:05 PM
It's same here! I was since 14h ago suppose to subscribe. It's a bit stupid you can download and patch the game before you actually have a subscribe up.

Khephren
03-15-2011, 03:02 PM
Yup, one more person eager to hand his money over and start playing...

jojotheduck
03-15-2011, 03:32 PM
Guess they're not eager to receive it.

Larsa
03-15-2011, 04:33 PM
From the other forum sections you can probably see that there are some technical problems that need attention. I assume the developers try to deal with these problems first before they open the game to new customers.

Stay tuned.

Virtus
03-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Hey guys,

We are looking at tomorrow for the payment system to be up.

As Larsa said there are lots of things going on right now that they are trying to deal with.

jojotheduck
03-15-2011, 04:56 PM
Understandable. Just wanted some idea of a general time so I can stop checking the site every 10 minutes :D
Thanks for the reply.

opkluu
03-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Ugh, after getting the $40 I finally needed today, I rushed to the site, not only to find that I can't play today, ALSO I missed the free 2 1/2 months and the item by 1 day.... FML

l0c0ninja
03-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Ugh, after getting the $40 I finally needed today, I rushed to the site, not only to find that I can't play today, ALSO I missed the free 2 1/2 months and the item by 1 day.... FML

Actually its more like 2 days. I was going to buy an alt yesterday but when i clicked the pre order button there was no products to select.

opkluu
03-15-2011, 05:07 PM
When I was on yesterday it was working fine... I just didn't have the money on my paypal yet >.>

jojotheduck
03-15-2011, 05:30 PM

Such is life. Kind of like me finding out about the game a day after the freebies. :/

sloffe
03-17-2011, 07:58 AM
Payment system still not up, waiting so i can start an alt as well.

Saorlan
03-17-2011, 08:11 AM
Good luck to you new players - I hope you like the game once you are able to buy it - I think it is amazing and set to get a whole lot better.

Drop by wwwthesangha.org if you are looking for a tribe :)

sloffe
03-18-2011, 05:29 AM
Still no progress with the payment system at this point.

Grizzly7
03-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Any new news on purchasing the game and downloading it? I have a friend thats waiting to play.

Virtus
03-18-2011, 02:24 PM
It's been up and running for 2 days

jojotheduck
03-18-2011, 03:11 PM
If you've already bought the game it just shows "select payment" as your only option. I'm sure it's different for people who don't have the game yet.

Virtus
03-19-2011, 05:53 PM
If pre-ordered with a credit card then there is already a subscription attached, subscription type was listed upon pre-order

If you pre-ordered with paypal then there will be a subscription option.

myrothas
04-01-2011, 06:54 AM
Yes and the funny part of it: Paypal wants a CREDITCARD for a Subscibtion, well done and now i cant play and have money @ PayPal...

DschingiZ
04-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Yes and the funny part of it: Paypal wants a CREDITCARD for a Subscibtion, well done and now i cant play and have money @ PayPal...

Same here. Or does Paypal subscribtion without a CreditCard only works if u live in US?

Virtus
04-01-2011, 05:53 PM
On the paypal page, on top, there is an option that says already have a paypal account, choose that.

myrothas
04-02-2011, 05:58 AM
It only work for US! I have already a PayPal Account.

In German PayPal we get this message:

"Sie müssen eine Kreditkarte hinzufügen, um den Einkauf abzuschließen. Der Verkäufer akzeptiert ausschließlich Sofortzahlungen."

"You must add a credit card to complete your purchase. The seller will only accept instant payment."

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/2933/screen1m.jpg (http://img825.imageshack.us/i/screen1m.jpg/)

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6936/screen2rwd.jpg (http://img694.imageshack.us/i/screen2rwd.jpg/)

My PayPal Account is Validated too!

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1951/screen3ay.jpg (http://img197.imageshack.us/i/screen3ay.jpg/)

If there is not a way without a Creditcard, i cant buy it. I would never order a Predaid Creditcard for only one Game!

Kind regards,

Myrothas

Threndor
04-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Can't you add a bank account to your PP account? This how it works with PP in the Netherlands. Add bank account, get it verified (PP deposits two small amounts of euro cents, you verify those.). Then when you try to purchase something your bank account gets billed directly.

myrothas
04-03-2011, 02:12 AM
Can't you add a bank account to your PP account? This how it works with PP in the Netherlands. Add bank account, get it verified (PP deposits two small amounts of euro cents, you verify those.). Then when you try to purchase something your bank account gets billed directly.
Cant u see in the last picture the Verified Bank Account and the Money-Transfer? In GERMANY its always a Creditcard needed Since 2008!

Today i got a mail from German PayPal and translated in english:

Good day, ***** *******!

Thank you for your request to PayPal.

You tell us that you want to make a subscription payment.
I will gladly help you on here.

Mr. *******, unfortunately it is in Germany with a credit card
possible to take out a Subscription in Alert Pay. So please talk
with the dealer and ask if there a different
Ability to pay exists.

My colleagues and I are happy to continue there for you. If you have
times have a question, please send an e-mail or call
us. You can reach us via the "Contact Us"on our website.

If you have any questions, Mr.******, we can help you at any time
arrange.

Best regards,
Karolin Förster
PayPal Customer Service

Copyright © 1999-2011 PayPal. All rights reserved.
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
Société en commandite par Actions

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Message form
customer subject:
legacy
customer message:

I would like to buy a game of "Notorious Games", but this
only with a "Subscribtion", its something of an "automatic monthly
Payment ". But I need a credit card, which I dont want to own extra.
I now ask, if you give my PayPal account the possibility
could buy the game anyway. There are at the seller only
Possibility to use credit cards or PayPal. This works in all
Countries very well, however, the German PayPal required a
creditcard.

Kind regards,

Myrothas

myrothas
04-04-2011, 07:58 AM
Mostly, I like the fast Support of Xsyon O_O

Virtus
04-04-2011, 08:56 AM
hello myrothas,

After looking into it due to rules of some countries paypal is not possible.

A new payment system is being worked on that will allow countries such as germany to pay via paypal without credit card.

myrothas
04-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Hey, thankies Virtus (http://www.xsyon.com/forum/member.php/6-Virtus)!

That sounds really cool and then ill buy it! :)
Other German will get this problem soon,
when they have to pay theyre monthly fees.

Hugs,

Myrothas

Virtus
04-05-2011, 03:25 PM
sorry, let me correct myself, paypal subscriptions are not possible. Our new system will work around this problem

myrothas
04-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Ive already understood, but thanks for your information... when can we expect the solving?

VesNL
04-06-2011, 06:45 AM
sorry, let me correct myself, paypal subscriptions are not possible. Our new system will work around this problem

You mean subscriptions for some countries? as I have a subscription running and am located in the Netherlands.

myrothas
04-06-2011, 07:07 AM
You mean subscriptions for some countries? as I have a subscription running and am located in the Netherlands.
The Problem is specially for German ;)

Skurcey
04-07-2011, 05:17 AM
and Belgians ^^

myrothas
04-07-2011, 07:32 AM
Please, i want to play Xsyon NOW! :(

Edit: Okay, ill start playing Mortal Online... waiting for a new payment takes too much time.

Atomicbridie
04-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Didnt want to start a whole new thread and this appears to be the correct one to ask about this
I appear to be having the same bother as the rest reguarding paypal and it asking you for debit/credit card even if you have enough money in your paypal. Im guessing its something to do with the subscription side of things. But i have the money in my paypal account ready to buy the game, so hopefully theres a work around in the process. Just to clarfiy, ive tried skiping the add card section but had the same problem as others, and my accounts verfied, but its verfied on a basic bank account (i.e not a debit/credit)
What about a top up pay pal system reguarding the subscription side? or even allowing folk to buy the game and set up a subscription later? Then again i am guessing its only a few folk that dont have cards hehe.
But i am itching to get in and play the game. Been reading the forums for a few days now seeing all the different comments folk have left and just want to try it myself now to make my own opnion.

Virtus
04-18-2011, 02:00 PM
There is currently no set day for the new payment system.

pommesrotweiss
04-19-2011, 05:27 AM
Another disappointed German here who's got the same problem.

I sincerely hope you'll have a workaround soon, since credit cards are not THAT common here. Unnecessarily missing out on lots of possible subs to the game - I know quite a bunch of guys who are or were interested but just haven't got any possibility to pay.

ThorHal
04-19-2011, 02:01 PM
+1

I mean if you don't want my money...

Chewie
04-27-2011, 07:03 PM
There is currently no set day for the new payment system.

I'm waiting too.

Orco
06-06-2011, 06:45 AM
Sorry i`m waiting too, can it bee that Xsyon not trust Geman Peopel? Is it normal that nobody can Patch the Game, befor buing it?

Skurcey
06-18-2011, 12:40 PM
bump, any news about the new payment system?

Xsyon
06-19-2011, 05:44 AM
Not yet. We haven't had much luck with contractors working on the system. We have someone working on it now, but are waiting until Monday to see if it's finally ready.

We will post as soon as it's done.

Thanks

luentech
06-27-2011, 02:24 PM
Hello i got the Same Problem with my Paypal Account
Any update?
Maybe you could handel it over to "click and buy" (steam and apple use this paying method) or Moneybrookers? They habe no problem with that..
Me and my two Friends really whant to play...

Big greetings from Germany

Agonythy
07-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Same problem, new payment system was announced 3 months ago....
You guys are not the fastest, are you?
Looks like you don't need our money....

Falke88
07-21-2011, 04:55 AM
same problem here -

Well if they don't need the money...kinda good tho :P

Seems they are more focused on the game then the money

thumbs up +1 ;P

killbot14
07-21-2011, 08:54 PM
i cant buy the game it just declines my card : (