PDA

View Full Version : Two options

Jasdemi
03-16-2011, 01:30 AM
STFU and request a refund.
or
STFU and play the game.

Crying like impatient little brats won't change the fact that we had a 12 hours rollback.
Seriously,even the HKO community is more mature than you.

d3m0nd0
03-16-2011, 01:35 AM
QQing about QQers Just makes More Salty Tears. Brah.

Plague
03-16-2011, 02:42 AM
I think it's paying customers right to bitch as much as he or she wants. Customer is always right even when he or she is a complete idiot:)

Sirius
03-16-2011, 03:30 AM
You have no business telling others what to do.

HTH, enjoy your day.

maelwydd
03-16-2011, 03:45 AM
Agree with the OP. Too many spoilt kids around.

Sirius
03-16-2011, 03:55 AM
Too many fanboys out there dumping on ordinary players just to make themselves feel good and perhaps brown-nose with the devs a bit. Anyone they disagree with, of course, is a whiny 12-year old.

However, all of the "me too +1" posting shows commendable solidarity amongst this legion of trolls.

Redus
03-16-2011, 04:43 AM
Agree with the OP. Too many spoilt kids around.

I agree as well. I mean these paying costumer these days, expecting lag free games and such! There SO spoilt to just ask things like a working game.

Look I feel for the Devs. I am pretty sure of all the people he is the one who has most riding on it for this game to work. This however does not mean user should not complain about the problems or that they are "little childeren" for doing so. Especially when the only part of what you pay for that is working properly are the forums :P

gabbo
03-16-2011, 05:08 AM
I totally agree with the OP.

marty
03-16-2011, 05:14 AM
Modedit

"Yeah... I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday."

Soulwanderer
03-16-2011, 06:29 AM
STFU and request a refund.
or
STFU and play the game.

Crying like impatient little brats won't change the fact that we had a 12 hours rollback.
Seriously,even the HKO community is more mature than you.

What about the third option where everyone ignores you because you're not that important? ;)

Jasdemi
03-16-2011, 06:32 AM
What about the third option where everyone ignores you because you're not that important? ;)
You wouldn't respond if I weren't important.

Seymore
03-16-2011, 06:43 AM
You wouldn't respond if I weren't important.

Why? I respond to my dog everyday... but I doubt my dog is very important... well maybe as important as you cause I am responding to you?

Jasdemi
03-16-2011, 07:00 AM
Why? I respond to my dog everyday... but I doubt my dog is very important... well maybe as important as you cause I am responding to you?

But ... but dogs can't talk.

jumpshot
03-16-2011, 09:50 AM
Honestly I think most peopel should use a 3rd option:

STFU and come back in a week.

d3m0nd0
03-16-2011, 10:10 AM
Honestly I think most peopel should use a 3rd option:

STFU and come back in a week.

This because there would be less lag! I could Terraform in peace!

niccoli00
03-16-2011, 10:15 AM
So why do we keep posts like this around.

It's just bait for flames, nothing more. Nothing constructive about it. When you start out with "shut the fuck up", I just can't take you seriously.

Surprised that the mod left this going, obviously they read some because a post was moderated...

sandman1882
03-16-2011, 10:35 AM
Every post made get flamed by the same group of people. Guys, why do you still start threads when you know its going to get flamed? Either the mods are not doing their job because peeps cannot come to the forums for advise or to express themselves or the flamers are just loosers irl hiding behind a screen where they look much more mucho.

Niburu
03-16-2011, 10:40 AM
Today is the day were everyone starts to be a paying customer, so its okay if they blame the Dev's for not beeing able to play the product....and dont tell me 5 min delays make you able to play ^^ But i hope the best and calm down and hope not to many get an adventage in this time

niccoli00
03-16-2011, 10:45 AM
Today is the day were everyone starts to be a paying customer, so its okay if they blame the Dev's for not beeing able to play the product....and dont tell me 5 min delays make you able to play ^^ But i hope the best and calm down and hope not to many get an adventage in this time

Technically launch was yesterday. Otherwise, I agree. ;)