PDA

View Full Version : Brigands

cayhn
03-16-2011, 08:00 AM
The hills are plentiful and the locations to hide a nice brigand camp are many. Anyone interested in putting together a nice outlaw tribe of highway robbers and bandits? :)

boomer0901
03-16-2011, 08:26 AM
I like your idea so when we come upon you in the woods we won't feel bad about killing you, killing for purpose not just random ganking :) Excellent idea my good man

cayhn
03-16-2011, 08:47 AM
I like your idea so when we come upon you in the woods we won't feel bad about killing you, killing for purpose not just random ganking :) Excellent idea my good man

Oh of course, I am not stupid and hope that a band of brigands would be able to rob without casualties or aggressions from other players. So, my good man, thank you for that excellent input :)

boomer0901
03-16-2011, 09:42 AM
I think this game even though pvp currently sucks, still needs a purpose and I think your idea fits that purpose perfectly so I applaud you can anyone else think of good ways to do this than just killing randomly because you can???? Hmm... makes me wonder if some of you PK clans could?

Proto
03-16-2011, 10:32 PM
I'm sure we could, but why? Killing random folk is a purpose in and of itself, it gets us practice, potentially gear, and fun.

maelwydd
03-16-2011, 10:40 PM
I think this game even though pvp currently sucks, still needs a purpose and I think your idea fits that purpose perfectly so I applaud you can anyone else think of good ways to do this than just killing randomly because you can???? Hmm... makes me wonder if some of you PK clans could?

I bet the unimaginative will say why do you need a reason but having a purpose makes the pvp so much more exciting and interesting. If I want Random PvP I can play several very good FPS games.

wolfmoonstrike
03-16-2011, 11:55 PM

With Proto on this one, killing is a purpose in itself. Our purpose is to make your lives a living hell so our in game lives are better for it(I'm talking resources not just plain old killing the same guy over and over again). Anyway, our purpose is to raise hell; while your purpose as a "Good" person is to squash us, thus a purposeful PvP is formed.

Remember in a sandbox we make our own goals and purposes.

Armand
03-17-2011, 01:29 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highwayman

In another life, if I was evil aligned...

boomer0901
03-17-2011, 06:37 AM
I'm sure we could, but why? Killing random folk is a purpose in and of itself, it gets us practice, potentially gear, and fun.

I already knew your answer before you typed it, I didn't need an explanation I just wanted to see who would say it.

@wolf This wouldn't matter to a neutral clan as yourself wolf