PDA

View Full Version : It's a joke ?

cyberbobjr
03-16-2011, 10:32 AM
Hi,
are you kidding ? this game is not released, it's still an alpha version isn't it ? loooooong lag, unplayable, click on an action, wait for 15 sec, and you say that the game is ready and lags bugs solved ?
Please give us a date when these bugs will be fixed

niccoli00
03-16-2011, 10:40 AM
Hi,
Please direct all account related question to
www.xsyon.com/support

thanks

ModMunkir

/thread+10char

Atmos
03-16-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi,
are you kidding ? this game is not released, it's still an alpha version isn't it ? loooooong lag, unplayable, click on an action, wait for 15 sec, and you say that the game is ready and lags bugs solved ?
I want my money back !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5ya_Gq8d4Q

Aethaeryn
03-16-2011, 10:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5ya_Gq8d4Q

I made it 29 seconds.

saltcreep
03-16-2011, 10:50 AM
Thank of it as a turn-based game :)

Atmos
03-16-2011, 10:53 AM
it's worth it. 1:50-2:00. trust me.

jjjggg50
03-16-2011, 11:11 AM
Look , 40 bucks isn't alot of money , to be honest I wouldn't bother asking for a refund , just wait a while what the game turns out to be. I thought of my purchase as a donation towards the development of this game , I mean it's not like you have invested your life savings to ensure the success of this game.

jumpshot
03-16-2011, 11:14 AM
For all the commas that OP used, his only complaint was lag.

Just give it a week and come back.

If that doesn't work, repeat. You should have plenty of included game time.

Aethaeryn
03-16-2011, 11:15 AM
it's worth it. 1:50-2:00. trust me.

True enough. . the end almost killed me though.

Atmos
03-16-2011, 11:16 AM
with laughter right?

Aethaeryn
03-16-2011, 11:21 AM
with laughter right?

Yes . .. laughter. Great song though for this type of thread. Mean spirited of course. . but if you are going to be mean it is a good choice.

Dade512
Look , 40 bucks isn't alot of money , to be honest I wouldn't bother asking for a refund , just wait a while what the game turns out to be. I thought of my purchase as a donation towards the development of this game , I mean it's not like you have invested your life savings to ensure the success of this game.

This is very true.

orious13

That's what I understood when I saw "you agree that you buy the product as is..." and the "not entitled to refunds" in the ToS when I purchased. If anything I think people should be angry with themselves if they want a refund. However, when I purchased the game it was amazing. I can wait until they fix the other problems. I just might not pay 15 bucks a month after free play is over.

Niburu
03-16-2011, 11:24 AM
That's what I understood when I saw "you agree that you buy the product as is..." and the "not entitled to refunds" in the ToS when I purchased. If anything I think people should be angry with themselves if they want a refund. However, when I purchased the game it was amazing. I can wait until they fix the other problems. I just might not pay 15 bucks a month after free play is over.

problem is most people that came didnt played the lag free beta time. so the ones who could know that this game has nce features and can wait

KeithStone
03-16-2011, 11:46 AM
The only thing holding us back is the lag, once they get it under control and I have no doubt that they will reall soon this game will really start to shine.

AlexTaldren
03-16-2011, 12:36 PM
The only thing holding us back is the lag, once they get it under control and I have no doubt that they will reall soon this game will really start to shine.

I'm crossing all my fingers. Let's hope you're right.