PDA

View Full Version : Current Tribe Chart Jpeg.

furanku
03-16-2011, 02:24 PM
http://fuismgaming.com/images/stories/Xsyonrelated/homesteadlayout.jpg

Deksam
03-16-2011, 02:26 PM
I see that you decided to use my likeness in your picture. Where are my royalties?

jumpshot
03-16-2011, 02:27 PM
I don't know what i'm looking at but it sure looks cool!

nj!

furanku
03-16-2011, 02:29 PM
I see that you decided to use my likeness in your picture. Where are my royalties?

I will be sure to use another model, next time.

I don't know what i'm looking at but it sure looks cool!

nj!

Thanks Jump, It was just a jpeg for the chart system of how many people you need to create a tribe and etc.. I do not have extact numbers for how big each tribe space is since it depends on the exact number you have it can increase or decrease at a whim.

Armand
03-16-2011, 02:38 PM
If you flipped it (homestead at the center and tribe at the outside), the diagram could also be used to represent safe zone radii.

furanku
03-16-2011, 02:43 PM
If you flipped it (homestead at the center and tribe at the outside), the diagram could also be used to represent safe zone radii.

I agree with you, and it was what I was doing at first. What I wanted to do was put the X Y of each zone in the radius so everyone understood how X and Y is. At the same time, I do not have that information if you can provide it. I can modify this so it can include that but its hard to include it when no one knows for 100% sure how big the minimum size is for each stage.

jojotheduck
03-16-2011, 03:13 PM
Now, if you put on that chart how big each ones "territory" is, then that would be great. :)

warmslumbers13
03-16-2011, 03:50 PM
I'm sure that would look good in an instruction manual for the game if it was included :) Perhaps someone will work it into a guide.

furanku
03-16-2011, 06:47 PM
I'm sure that would look good in an instruction manual for the game if it was included :) Perhaps someone will work it into a guide.

thanks man.

maelwydd
03-16-2011, 07:35 PM
I don't get it....joking :)

Looks good. Well done.

Gypsy
03-16-2011, 09:38 PM
kinda seems worthless since its rather obvious...

Escargot
03-16-2011, 10:05 PM
Yeah. Lotta work to say:

Homestead: 1-4 people
Band: 5-9 people
Clan: 10-19 people
Tribe: 20-80 people.

See? I did that in a few seconds and took up alot less space :P

Sirius
03-17-2011, 08:02 AM
What I find perplexing is the fact that you represent tribes as being smaller than clans, which are smaller than bands...

why?

xyberviri
03-17-2011, 08:14 AM
because its a chart of your independence :p, nah im just kidding.

furanku
03-17-2011, 08:15 PM
I tried sorry *may have wrote this drunk* so it looks decent to me, if not to you, hhahahaha...................... will try better next time maybe.

baka77
03-17-2011, 09:02 PM
I think it looks really pretty & nice use of colors. Some constructive criticism:

-- It's a bit deceiving as it might give one the idea that advancing to 5 members automatically turns you into a "band" & gives you all the band perks (land size), which is false. Also, tribes are not capped at 80 members, but instead their land size does not increase past the 80 member threshold. It's really not any worse than Xyson's own poor explanation in the update thread. He doesn't properly differentiate the concepts of "tribe member size" & "tribe land size," preferring to use "tribe size" in both cases.

-- As noted in an earlier post, the size of the group seems inversely proportional to the flow of the chart (larger groups are shown in smaller space).

furanku
03-17-2011, 11:44 PM
I think it looks really pretty & nice use of colors. Some constructive criticism:

-- It's a bit deceiving as it might give one the idea that advancing to 5 members automatically turns you into a "band" & gives you all the band perks (land size), which is false. Also, tribes are not capped at 80 members, but instead their land size does not increase past the 80 member threshold. It's really not any worse than Xyson's own poor explanation in the update thread. He doesn't properly differentiate the concepts of "tribe member size" & "tribe land size," preferring to use "tribe size" in both cases.

-- As noted in an earlier post, the size of the group seems inversely proportional to the flow of the chart (larger groups are shown in smaller space).

I will do better next time. However, I have tested Homestead to Clan. Dropping members and having htem rejoin. When you reach 5 members to hit Band your land will increase without the need to disband and regroup. we tested this several times, same goes to tribal. as well. However after Tribal *20poeple* your land will change and increase at 30-40-45-60-70 and 80 at the end or so I was informed by my mr.insider. . .however things can change. I took a shot at the dark in making this but I@!'ll make another one maybe when 've had less to drink!

remember don't drink an drive on irish person day.. hic.

Tandarie
03-18-2011, 09:51 AM
AMAZING! Well what's amazing is that you keep posting in the WRONG section and keep getting away with it. But I'm pretty sure you know that. ^_^

furanku
03-18-2011, 02:06 PM
AMAZING! Well what's amazing is that you keep posting in the WRONG section and keep getting away with it. But I'm pretty sure you know that. ^_^

correction, this is not the wrong section this is about the prelude tribal layout. Its not general talk, Since everything that is going on with the game mechanics is included in this section. Do you have something against me, or you just trolling for the hell of it?

Burnt
03-18-2011, 02:33 PM
Ugh Furanku, stop calling everyone who post's on your thread a troll. See how this was moved to Tribal Discussions? Hmm, I wonder why?

It's not that people have anything against you, except for the fact that you manage to stir up everyone.

furanku
03-18-2011, 03:26 PM
Ugh Furanku, stop calling everyone who post's on your thread a troll. See how this was moved to Tribal Discussions? Hmm, I wonder why?

It's not that people have anything against you, except for the fact that you manage to stir up everyone.

yeah I am confused why it was moved, its not tribal topic.. I think the person who moved it doesn't know what they are doing.. . or did it to spite me. :(

But I asked if he was just trolling or not, not calling him a troll. But this belonged in the prelude area.

Dubanka
03-18-2011, 05:01 PM
yeah I am confused why it was moved, its not tribal topic.. I think the person who moved it doesn't know what they are doing.. . or did it to spite me. :(

But I asked if he was just trolling or not, not calling him a troll. But this belonged in the prelude area.

probably jsut read the title...which appears to be along the lines of 'current (list of) tribes chart' and didn't actually open it.

furanku
03-18-2011, 07:11 PM
probably jsut read the title...which appears to be along the lines of 'current (list of) tribes chart' and didn't actually open it.

you know it was probably that 15 year old guide lol