PDA

View Full Version : Most Epic Rant from IRC

Auirion
03-17-2011, 11:26 AM
Classic, I understand some anger for the lag problems, but its an MMO launch I have never been part of one that has gone smoothly. But check out these epic quotes from someone called "Hmmm" from IRC.

"never seen before 5 minute lag..... you doing something , going drinking tea, and after you return - you only see how it doing only...."

"How I can return my money back? This is shit game - totally unplayable. Was killed and
lost all in lag after first hour of play"

"close of game"

if they dont fix it now

"I killed in lag!!! I run on road and in 1second near me appear some guy and kill me do many hits on less a second"
"trash"
"f**k it"

Classic rage I realy like this game thus far and know the lag will be resolved soon so it doesnt bother me a bit to wait it out, but this guy had one hell of a short fuse.

Vicid
03-17-2011, 12:43 PM
Yeah I heard the lag is going to end in 2 hours.

bodangly
03-17-2011, 12:51 PM
How is any of that epic in any way? Its just some guy bitching, nothing unique about it. Why is this thread-worthy is the larger question.

Atmos
03-17-2011, 12:54 PM
was it Legion?

Nurah
03-17-2011, 01:02 PM
There is a very close relation between being racist and idiot and judge other people.
Good game Esudar.

Mijeman
03-17-2011, 01:08 PM
This is...not epic at all. Further proof that this term is way too widely used. Apparently mediocrity is now "epic"

niccoli00
03-17-2011, 01:09 PM
This is...not epic at all. Further proof that this term is way too widely used. Apparently mediocrity is now "epic"

More like lame. I wouldn't even call that mediocre.

Sirius
03-17-2011, 01:15 PM
This post was as epic as your reputation, and as useful as your attitude.

Auirion
03-17-2011, 01:16 PM
Jeez you guys are little to no fun, reading those quotes out loud made me laugh a lot. Bad knowledge of the english language and raging at the same time is pretty classic. Take your serious attitudes and trolling elseware damn... I'll use the word Epic as I please.

Mijeman
03-17-2011, 01:17 PM
Jeez you guys are little to no fun, reading those quotes out loud made me laugh a lot. Bad knowledge of the english language and raging at the same time is pretty classic. Take your serious attitudes and trolling elseware damn... I'll use the world Epic as I please.

Translated - "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME :("

Auirion
03-17-2011, 01:21 PM
My first post because I thought the IRC rant was funny and I get trolled, reminds me of why I never post on the forums. I won't make the same mistake twice. I'll just see everyone in game with my sword in their face.

Sirius
03-17-2011, 01:29 PM
Bad knowledge of the english language

A good third of the playerbase are east of GMT, so you can't really blame them. English is a second language.

My first post because I thought the IRC rant was funny and I get trolled, reminds me of why I never post on the forums.

Hi, look up "trolling" please. Generally, the definition is "making comments or engaging in discussion for the sole purpose of provoking a negative reaction, insulting someone, etc."

In other words, your original post was a troll post. And it was pretty pointless, too. Little surprise the response was not a victory parade in your honor.

Tehroth
03-17-2011, 01:35 PM
We aren't laughing because deep down we are having some rage issues with the game being in the state it has been.

Auirion
03-17-2011, 01:39 PM
A good third of the playerbase are east of GMT, so you can't really blame them. English is a second language.

Hi, look up "trolling" please. Generally, the definition is "making comments or engaging in discussion for the sole purpose of provoking a negative reaction, insulting someone, etc."

In other words, your original post was a troll post. And it was pretty pointless, too. Little surprise the response was not a victory parade in your honor.

I was unaware that when I post on the forums I need to have a point and have some objective to the post other than thinking that the nerd rage rant was pretty funny. Whatever man if the forums is a place for serious posts and bitching which makes up 80% of the posts then I really have no intention of socializing with this community. Furthermore I really didnt insult the person whom I quoted I simply quoted him because I thought it was funny. I don't remember typing "wow dumbass can't speak english hahhaha" sigh....

If a mod doesn’t mind go ahead and delete this post sense people are obviously no fun.

ac1dtrip
03-17-2011, 01:44 PM
The server went down and someone came in IRC and said had to plug in the microwave server will be back up in a few minutes.

Auirion
03-17-2011, 01:50 PM
The server went down and someone came in IRC and said had to plug in the microwave server will be back up in a few minutes.

See this man understands the point of my post thats funny haha. I really don't care if you are upset at the state the game is in right now, don't bring your piss poor attitude in my thread. Be like this guy and post something else funny from the IRC.

Zephyr
03-17-2011, 02:13 PM
As long as the game is unplayable, people come to the forums for their daily PVP. That's all this is. Been seeing this phenomenon for years in various game websites.

Sirius
03-17-2011, 02:15 PM
Just explaining why posting your personal thoughts in the forums may have the side effect of revealing that those around you may have a low opinion of you, especially when the whole point of making the post was to pointlessly insult someone.

If you understand that now, great. If not, you may find life to be quite confusing, further down the road.

JCatano
03-17-2011, 02:28 PM
I was unaware that when I post on the forums I need to have a point and have some objective to the post other than thinking that the nerd rage rant was pretty funny. Whatever man if the forums is a place for serious posts and bitching which makes up 80% of the posts then I really have no intention of socializing with this community. Furthermore I really didnt insult the person whom I quoted I simply quoted him because I thought it was funny. I don't remember typing "wow dumbass can't speak english hahhaha" sigh....

If a mod doesn’t mind go ahead and delete this post sense people are obviously no fun.

This thread turned into you have an "epic" rage moment! Kinda.