PDA

View Full Version : Shrimp Mantis Refuses Full Gear 1v1

Donar
03-17-2011, 11:48 PM
We were all geared, just two randoms were sporting nthing more than shoulder pads.

We knew they were bad, but damn, we didn't think they were THAT bad.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6149/xsyon2011031802453048.png (http://img64.imageshack.us/i/xsyon2011031802453048.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

http://img64.imageshack.us/i/xsyon2011031802453048.png/

Larsa
03-18-2011, 03:15 AM
Is there a point to this thread?

Shrimps
03-18-2011, 03:52 AM
You mean how we refused to 1v1 you while surrounded by 10 of your guys after you jumped us last time we tried a 1v1?

Because fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

Anyways nice rage thread, keep em coming.

By the way swarming us at 1AM when our members were off was nice too, have to do it again sometime.

Andro Bourne
03-18-2011, 03:52 AM
They just trollin little kids, we challenged them to a 1 vs 1 they broke the deal and did a 1 vs 3 then came with 10 guys the next day only 2 out of the 10 geared. (geared up after we said something about it).

They trolled some more blah blah blah little kid stuff happened and he screenshotted the fact we wouldnt do a 2 vs 10, oh noessssss!

Donar
03-18-2011, 10:19 AM
Lol cool story broeskies.

I challenged you 1v1, and then 1v2 and you still backed out.

Post saying otherwise to lick your wounds from my 19 incn e-manhood entering your body.

GSO, son

Dontaze_Mebro
03-18-2011, 10:44 AM
Lol cool story broeskies.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_-JjLoj1zi_w/TYOZtyxvA1I/AAAAAAAAAEI/14yqjUNG2t0/s512/Screenshot_2011316_17_22_21.jpg

You mean these idiots who live right next to secret cove?

Your ignore list is welcome.

Puppet
03-18-2011, 11:21 AM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_-JjLoj1zi_w/TYOZtyxvA1I/AAAAAAAAAEI/14yqjUNG2t0/s512/Screenshot_2011316_17_22_21.jpg

You mean these idiots who live right next to secret cove?

Your ignore list is welcome.

These guys obviously win the internets... ThugLife/Straight Beast/ Athletic Beast/ The Man titles.... im truely amazed by the g-code-ness, hippty-hopping, with a fly ride, cutting with the posse, on the WEST SIDE of the nets(internets that is) that these guys have going.

Watch out everyone, they may do a drive by on your junk piles if you are not careful. Lol...

e-thugs.. gotta love them

Niburu
03-18-2011, 12:46 PM
The screenshot shows nothing, wannebes.

Somalia winning outnumbered on a Daily base, feared by his neighbours. You can hire our combat experience.....

Donar
03-18-2011, 12:56 PM
The screenshot shows nothing, wannebes.

Somalia winning outnumbered on a Daily base, feared by his neighbours. You can hire our combat experience.....

those idiots said theyw ere going to post a screenshot, so I did too.

Again, they are so bad they didn't do anything

These guys obviously win the internets... ThugLife/Straight Beast/ Athletic Beast/ The Man titles.... im truely amazed by the g-code-ness, hippty-hopping, with a fly ride, cutting with the posse, on the WEST SIDE of the nets(internets that is) that these guys have going.

Watch out everyone, they may do a drive by on your junk piles if you are not careful. Lol...

e-thugs.. gotta love them

We RP rednecks that drive Truck Boats. gtfo

misled138
03-18-2011, 12:58 PM
tell me this if we have no gear on but then suddenly put it on because you say something about it does it change the fact that its with us in our bags and lootable if you kill us????

since we all had gear on before you talked smack your argument of they had to put it on is not valid. kill us its in our bags???

you are just scared you sit in your base and spam chat all day and night about how pro you are and then you use an excuse like we have no gear no point in killing us....

your bad go make excuses in wow or runescape.

LOL i guess we are e thugs but i guess you dont get irony do you or the fact that its a little joke that came from some videos of a guy who commentates games.

o well ill help inform you then http://www.youtube.com/elpresador#p/search LOL learn 2 play we are doing our job and making you rage

Dontaze_Mebro
03-18-2011, 01:25 PM
tell me this if we have no gear on but then suddenly put it on because you say something about it does it change the fact that its with us in our bags and lootable if you kill us????

since we all had gear on before you talked smack your argument of they had to put it on is not valid. kill us its in our bags???

you are just scared you sit in your base and spam chat all day and night about how pro you are and then you use an excuse like we have no gear no point in killing us....

your bad go make excuses in wow or runescape.

LOL i guess we are e thugs but i guess you dont get irony do you or the fact that its a little joke that came from some videos of a guy who commentates games.

o well ill help inform you then http://www.youtube.com/elpresador#p/search LOL learn 2 play we are doing our job and making you rage
The little joke I thought was below your waistlines.

Andro Bourne
03-18-2011, 01:53 PM
Ha I love this, you start a thread trollin it up only to get owned by the Xsyon community, great stuff now just time to sit back and let it flow.

Shrimps
03-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Can't loot stuff out of bags yet it's busted, keeps saying you don't have permissions.

Anyways games down so had to check the forums, anyways keep up the troll threads.

misled138
03-18-2011, 02:09 PM
The little joke I thought was below your waistlines.

it is how did you know? funny thing about my little joke it makes my living whats yours do for you ? www.playpen.com/misfitlady

o ya once your there click the view more profile pics we made a special fan sign for mantis shrimp LOL

o ya feel free to buy my videos maybe i can teach you something or you can just stare at girls i fuck that wouldnt give you the time of day.. ;)

Donar
03-18-2011, 02:16 PM
Ha I love this, you start a thread trollin it up only to get owned by the Xsyon community, great stuff now just time to sit back and let it flow.

Doesn't change the fact that you are terrible.

Andro Bourne
03-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Doesn't change the fact that you are terrible.

Oh yea so terrible because we wouldn't 2 vs 10 you ahahha

Like we said, keep trollin kid seems to be the only thing you all are good for.

Donar
03-18-2011, 03:01 PM
Oh yea so terrible because we wouldn't 2 vs 10 you ahahha

Like we said, keep trollin kid seems to be the only thing you all are good for.

I told you to 1v1 me; nobody was goign to interfere. You are terrible and didn't want to lose some pixels.

Get good scrub

You won't

esudar
03-18-2011, 03:13 PM
and all this while pvp seem to be just a random click fest that tells you 10 seconds later after the actual event who won

fucking epic. i love it guys

Andro Bourne
03-18-2011, 03:57 PM
I told you to 1v1 me; nobody was goign to interfere. You are terrible and didn't want to lose some pixels.

Get good scrub

You won't

Oh yea because last time you didn't end up doing a 3 vs 1 or anything sorry kid, I gave you a chance and you pussied out we all know you don't keep to your word now thats all I cared to see, so keep on trollin I'm done with this thread I'll let the community continue owning your face.

lol this. The combat is such shit if you think you're showing any skill when you win then you're a joke. I've yet to be killed in pvp but to jerk your dicks about a duel in Xsyon is pretty funny.

EDIT: p.s. You know gear and weapons don't work and don't do anything, right?

They do something, they look perdy... yay

Dubanka
03-18-2011, 04:07 PM
awesome thread.

Puppet
03-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Hip
Hip hop
hip hop a tanomous~!!

Why do i always get the hard ones!!!

The ethugs win the nets!!!!

side note: The guilds/clans that always got the most respect for pvp... are the ones that kept their mouths shut and just did their thing.... Actions will always speak louder than words... when will ethug kiddies understand that?

Ok you can have your thread back..

Donar
03-18-2011, 04:29 PM
lol this. The combat is such shit if you think you're showing any skill when you win then you're a joke. I've yet to be killed in pvp but to jerk your dicks about a duel in Xsyon is pretty funny.

EDIT: p.s. You know gear and weapons don't work and don't do anything, right?

I don't know how much of that is true....

I've been crafting and using different knives, and some swing faster than others (tested in both hands)

ON armor, I'm not sure if it's working or not.

Oh yea because last time you didn't end up doing a 3 vs 1 or anything sorry kid, I gave you a chance and you pussied out we all know you don't keep to your word now thats all I cared to see, so keep on trollin I'm done with this thread I'll let the community continue owning your face.

Lol you are a joke, and a bad one.

The first time I laid my warlock eyes on your worthless soul was last night.

Try harder, scrub. Vatican Assasin fo life.

Elder2003
03-19-2011, 12:11 AM
"Legion"

You Troll all day long you have no right to call anyone a Troll! I fought 2 of your member fair 1v1s and when there was a fair fight you both lost to me! You will never win a war you might win a small battle but you are nothing!

Andro Bourne
03-19-2011, 12:32 PM
"Legion"

You Troll all day long you have no right to call anyone a Troll! I fought 2 of your member fair 1v1s and when there was a fair fight you both lost to me! You will never win a war you might win a small battle but you are nothing!

Last I recalled you have killed me once after I 3 vs 1 you and member in your tribe and won... sorry you have no room to speak you had to reroll to make the small char to give you an advantage inorder to kill me, so good job you managed to killed me once.

I didn't even get to mention the fact babyjesus kicked your ass in that fight and he is one of our newest members, he was asking us what button to press to enter into pvp mode... so really you have no room to talk go back to crafting those walls because once we can fight in tribe territory guess who we are going for first?

P.S.
You call everyone a troll, you need to chill the out anyone in the tribe simply askes a question in local chat and you freak out and jump on that trollin might be a good idea not to talk shit here you cant handle us in game or on the forums either.

Donar
03-19-2011, 01:03 PM
Last I recalled you have killed me once after I 3 vs 1 you and member in your tribe and won... sorry you have no room to speak you had to reroll to make the small char to give you an advantage inorder to kill me, so good job you managed to killed me once.

I didn't even get to mention the fact babyjesus kicked your ass in that fight and he is one of our newest members, he was asking us what button to press to enter into pvp mode... so really you have no room to talk go back to crafting those walls because once we can fight in tribe territory guess who we are going for first?

P.S.
You call everyone a troll, you need to chill the out anyone in the tribe simply askes a question in local chat and you freak out and jump on that trollin might be a good idea not to talk shit here you cant handle us in game or on the forums either.

You call everyone a troll.

Shut the front door, scrub.

Andro Bourne
03-19-2011, 01:24 PM
You call everyone a troll.

Shut the front door, scrub.

w/e kid, I'm done feeding the trolls here no matter what anyone else says even when the community is against you, you dont seem to ever give up you win have fun you can keep your thread.

Donar
03-19-2011, 01:29 PM
w/e kid, I'm done feeding the trolls here no matter what anyone else says even when the community is against you, you dont seem to ever give up you win have fun you can keep your thread.

Get good.

You won't

misled138
03-19-2011, 02:33 PM

Question how are you the community?? you think very highly of yourself... with you 4 shit players and a bunch of scrub shit on some mountain

Make u a deal u paypal me 25$ ill sign my mouse pad for you then send it to you. Maybe that way you might be able to leech some skill off me

Andro Bourne
03-19-2011, 05:58 PM
Question how are you the community?? you think very highly of yourself... with you 4 shit players and a bunch of scrub shit on some mountain

Make u a deal u paypal me 25$ ill sign my mouse pad for you then send it to you. Maybe that way you might be able to leech some skill off me

By community I ment the others players disagreeing with your buddys throught process, how about try reading the WHOLE thread instead of picking out 1 statement and commenting on it...

Ok now that question is answered I'm out thread is back in your hands have fun, if you got something to say or do meet me in game and troll it up there.

Elder2003
03-20-2011, 04:13 AM

P.S.

LOL You killed us one time on your terms. Every time i have 1v1 with you i have kicked your ass the only one in your tribe that can win is baby. lol Learn to pvp if your going to be in a pvp guild you died from 1v1 with crafters that have shit for pvp stats
Your guild is just fail I feel bad for the 1 good pvper in your tribe I miss spoke when i said you were good at pvp there was one time when you killed us one time lol stfu

Donar
03-20-2011, 11:20 AM
By community I ment the others players disagreeing with your buddys throught process, how about try reading the WHOLE thread instead of picking out 1 statement and commenting on it...

Ok now that question is answered I'm out thread is back in your hands have fun, if you got something to say or do meet me in game and troll it up there.

http://meta.filesmelt.com/downloader.php?file=dwi12.gif

You're the Black guy, I'm the White guy.

Get shit on.

Andro Bourne
03-21-2011, 12:29 AM
http://meta.filesmelt.com/downloader.php?file=dwi12.gif

You're the Black guy, I'm the White guy.

Get shit on.

So... your agreeing to being a troll then?

Steal glasses then running away... like a punk bitch? What the video doesnt show is what happen when the bitch ass white kid got down... enough said.

LOL You killed us one time on your terms. Every time i have 1v1 with you i have kicked your ass the only one in your tribe that can win is baby. lol Learn to pvp if your going to be in a pvp guild you died from 1v1 with crafters that have shit for pvp stats
Your guild is just fail I feel bad for the 1 good pvper in your tribe I miss spoke when i said you were good at pvp there was one time when you killed us one time lol stfu

Kid we spoke about this already but if you want to continue trollin thats fine by me, did I not kick you ass in a 3 vs 1 before you had to reroll to get height advantage? I'm actually pleased I effected your life that much you had to reroll.

Babyjesus is a 4 day old noob and was asking us what button to press to enter pvp mode when he was kicking your ass, wow it sucks when someone is your hieght doesnt it? no more advantage for you... to bad. (not even to mention he kicks your ass 4 out of 5 times)

Anyways if you have more shit to talk to do in game you can troll it up with your friends there too

Saorlan
03-21-2011, 05:15 AM
What is this Darkfall?

No.

Now please go away with your 1v1 nonsense and epeen bragging posts.

Dontaze_Mebro
03-21-2011, 08:51 AM
News Flash!

Truck Boat Tribe reforming and renaming. they will now be known as the Glory Hole Go Getters.

Donar
03-21-2011, 10:31 AM

Steal glasses then running away... like a punk bitch? What the video doesnt show is what happen when the bitch ass white kid got down... enough said.

Kid we spoke about this already but if you want to continue trollin thats fine by me, did I not kick you ass in a 3 vs 1 before you had to reroll to get height advantage? I'm actually pleased I effected your life that much you had to reroll.

Babyjesus is a 4 day old noob and was asking us what button to press to enter pvp mode when he was kicking your ass, wow it sucks when someone is your hieght doesnt it? no more advantage for you... to bad. (not even to mention he kicks your ass 4 out of 5 times)

Anyways if you have more shit to talk to do in game you can troll it up with your friends there too

You are beyond mad.

Elder2003
03-21-2011, 12:52 PM

You killed me one time maybe two i have killed you upwards of 5 times so far... stop living in the past you had a fluke some how you killed 3 of us witch will never happen again we made a mistake. stop gloating about one time when every other time you have lost lol badly. I killed you then killed baby after I was @ half help then went back killed you 2 more times and baby got me 1 time lol so stop going off about the one time that you killed 3 of us it happen one time and sense then you have not even been able to kill one of our fighters or most of our crafters lol you need to not base yourself on pvp and try to be a bit more diplomatic cause you will fail in every aspect of pvp

Andro Bourne
03-21-2011, 01:13 PM
You are beyond mad.

Oh yea so mad, raging so hard it hurts me inside... kid please grow the up.

You killed me one time maybe two i have killed you upwards of 5 times so far... stop living in the past you had a fluke some how you killed 3 of us witch will never happen again we made a mistake. stop gloating about one time when every other time you have lost lol badly. I killed you then killed baby after I was @ half help then went back killed you 2 more times and baby got me 1 time lol so stop going off about the one time that you killed 3 of us it happen one time and sense then you have not even been able to kill one of our fighters or most of our crafters lol you need to not base yourself on pvp and try to be a bit more diplomatic cause you will fail in every aspect of pvp

And here talk about troll much, the post wasnt even related to you, you happen to jump in simply just to troll, enough said if you got something to say or do say it in game.

Donar
03-21-2011, 04:40 PM
Oh yea so mad, raging so hard it hurts me inside... kid please grow the up.

And here talk about troll much, the post wasnt even related to you, you happen to jump in simply just to troll, enough said if you got something to say or do say it in game.

your nonsense is getting old, to be fair.

SlightlyEvil
03-26-2011, 10:11 PM
I know this thread doesn't involve me, but I had to come in and lol@marilio for trying too hard.

Horus
03-28-2011, 05:57 AM
those idiots said theyw ere going to post a screenshot, so I did too.

Again, they are so bad they didn't do anything

We RP rednecks that drive Truck Boats. gtfo

I do not think roleplaying is needed.

misled138
03-29-2011, 05:31 PM
COME AT ME BRO -truckboattruck your life

MrDDT
09-26-2011, 01:02 PM
To OP:
People refuse to 1v1 me all the time.

Should I post screen shots of each of those?