PDA

View Full Version : Stats at Character Creation

Str8forya
03-19-2011, 11:06 AM
Just a little FYI for anyone coming in to the game. The stats (str/agi/etc) that you set when you create your character do not go higher then what you set them at when your character was created. So make sure you allocate them for what ever you plan on doing in the game. Do not plan on simply working skills to raise stats later.

mrcalhou
03-19-2011, 11:10 AM
Please explain how you know this.

Jadzia
03-19-2011, 11:25 AM
Just a little FYI for anyone coming in to the game. The stats (str/agi/etc) that you set when you create your character do not go higher then what you set them at when your character was created. So make sure you allocate them for what ever you plan on doing in the game. Do not plan on simply working skills to raise stats later.

You are wrong about this.

Dade512
03-20-2011, 09:02 AM
You are wrong about this.

I really hope so. I built my character for what's in the game now, not some undetermined time down the road....

Kiriath
03-20-2011, 09:27 AM

Wrong.

I got two stats that have raised above what I startet em with.

savageasf
03-20-2011, 09:33 AM
I think that you will be able to raise stats above when you created them, however at the cost of other stats. I think the stat pool is set at 500 or something however much it is when you start the game (so you cant max all stats)

caldrin
03-21-2011, 01:17 AM
I have 2 stats that have dropped.. str and cha.. so if they can drop im sure they can go up well at least i hope so..

grimben
03-21-2011, 01:40 AM
Stats do in fact increase.

I got just got another point of Dex yesterday (now at 91).

Stevro
03-21-2011, 05:57 AM
what actions or skills have people been using/doing to gain stats ?