PDA

View Full Version : So bugs, tribes and trading?

furanku
03-21-2011, 08:21 PM
First Edition of Xsyon News has been launched, with this weeks inclosed piece of the known bugs, and a piece about the Tribal Warfare between Templar and Hopi / Apache Alliance.

oh a piece about trading too!! check it out, tell me what you think?

http://fuismgaming.com/images/flippingbook/Xsyon/movie.swf

KeithStone
03-21-2011, 08:22 PM
hopi and apache are not allied.

we're do you get this crap.

Rique
03-21-2011, 08:29 PM
furanku...I am 100% convinced that you are 90% full of crap and just makeup the other 10%. Why you even bother to post this nonsense. Waist of interweb space :/

furanku
03-21-2011, 08:39 PM
Let ask one quesiton for kicks. Have you ever fought templar or in an open war with them?

KeithStone
03-21-2011, 09:13 PM
Let ask one quesiton for kicks. Have you ever fought templar or in an open war with them?

We haven't been at war with any tribe, we may have come across their members in pvp - but only by random and I don't know for sure if we have killed any of their guys or not.

dxwarlock
03-21-2011, 09:21 PM
the National Enquirer of xyson, with less facts, and more bias.
Ive fought many random people jumping me while fishing, does that mean I'm at war with them.

I like how you state facts, THEN ask for detail on those facts..gather the details, then compile the facts.

Armand
03-21-2011, 09:28 PM
We have our allies, Apache is on neutral terms with us at the moment.

Hopi is the enemy of all Evil aligned tribes. This is a known fact.

Better luck next time Fu.

furanku
03-21-2011, 09:58 PM
hey look if you all want to lie about begin in the same little group so be it. However, in the end its true. Now Armand, you saying you are not against netural tribes huh? Well Fallen Lords has always been Netural, so is Pandemic and many other tribes you "deem" evil. But this is not the place for that, this is for the place, if you all want to lie do so. You cannot hide the truth from us, and guess what Its has been ocnfirmed by people in Hopi, New Eden and guess what Apache :) your tribe too, and people whom were not even apart of the situation saw Hopi members and apache members talking about "their alliance". But if you feeeeellll sooo earnest about lol defending it go right away none of us care, since we all know the truth. ( this was not an attack against hopi, the apachag or new eden, it was news brought to be my over 20 people)

dxwarlock
03-21-2011, 11:05 PM
You cannot hide the truth from us, and guess what Its has been ocnfirmed by people in Hopi, New Eden and guess what Apache :) your tribe too, and people whom were not even apart of the situation saw Hopi members and apache members talking about "their alliance". But if you feeeeellll sooo earnest about lol defending it go right away none of us care, since we all know the truth. ( this was not an attack against hopi, the apachag or new eden, it was news brought to be my over 20 people)

what the hell.."by people in Hopi, "New Eden" really? confirmed by us? we dont talk to anyone in hopi, where hopi's zone is..or even who its leader is.
so how can any of new eden 'confirm' this?
NOW I KNOW for a fact your just making up facts...i can assure you 100% no one in my tribe has anything to do with hopi.

I know them personally for years, some are my best friends. so dont try to take some mysterious "insider info" like we have some double agent stance to backup your facts with 'unknown persons' that you conveniently cant reveal.
where you get this magical information that we are part of this conflict and we have confirmed/denied anything about hopi is pure fantasy.

now your just lumping anyone that doesn't 'agree' with you into this whole conspiracy theory you have.

we have no interest, care, or concern about what any of hopi's allies/enemies/neutral tribes do
If anything I'm offended and appalled that you'd even try to lump us into this and drag our tribes name into it, because you want to make us seem like we are part of it.

I merely pointing out your newspaper is theory and biased opinion at best on it..my ties to any tribes, or lack of, was no motivation at all for it.

but if anything the fact you say you have confirmation from one of us just furthers the point that you will make up facts as needed to make your opinions and theories sound more factual based...

KeithStone
03-21-2011, 11:21 PM
hey look if you all want to lie about begin in the same little group so be it. However, in the end its true. Now Armand, you saying you are not against netural tribes huh? Well Fallen Lords has always been Netural, so is Pandemic and many other tribes you "deem" evil. But this is not the place for that, this is for the place, if you all want to lie do so. You cannot hide the truth from us, and guess what Its has been ocnfirmed by people in Hopi, New Eden and guess what Apache :) your tribe too, and people whom were not even apart of the situation saw Hopi members and apache members talking about "their alliance". But if you feeeeellll sooo earnest about lol defending it go right away none of us care, since we all know the truth. ( this was not an attack against hopi, the apachag or new eden, it was news brought to be my over 20 people)

omg, really?

you'll do anything for attention these days.

say what you want it really doesn't matter.

lol at anyone who believes this crap.

Added after 5 minutes:

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6418/apachemessage.jpg (http://img33.imageshack.us/i/apachemessage.jpg/)

dxwarlock
03-22-2011, 12:02 AM
omg, really?
you'll do anything for attention these days.
say what you want it really doesn't matter.
lol at anyone who believes this crap.

everyone but him seems to know how false it all is, thats the scary part.

but with me disagreeing with him..next thing you know there will be an article about 'new eden' and the conspiracy theory's he has about us in his paper ;) .

his tactic seems to be "disagree with me, Ill make up dirt about you and post it on my blog"(err sorry 'newspaper') as if him setting up some website makes the news anymore trustworthy.

but if he does do one on us, so be it, just help to prove his newspaper is more a "talk bad about me? ill write about you on my site" tactic..because there HAS to be better tribes to cover than us..a 9 man clan that cuts trees, and makes fancy clothes and talks on TS about the old days of MMO's.

his motivation to help the community is good, just his execution of it is completely backwards. want to help xyson? do something positive for the game, help it grow. don't channel that energy into making up useless 'newspaper' sites with hear-say and opinions all in a negative perspective.

Armand
03-22-2011, 12:08 AM
Now Armand, you saying you are not against netural tribes huh? Well Fallen Lords has always been Netural, so is Pandemic and many other tribes you "deem" evil.

Tribes who cower behind the veil of "neutrality" and carry out their dirty deeds get no respect from us.

dxwarlock
03-22-2011, 12:13 AM
Tribes who cower behind the veil of "neutrality" and carry out their dirty deeds get no respect from us.

(the following does not have anything to do with my stand with/against hopi..before you make connections where this is none...its my opinion, and no ones elses)
couldnt have worded it better myself.

the definition of neutral in itself is "having no standing or opinion of a situation, or not leaning towards any side of the discussion at hand"

him claiming neutral when hes made verbal attacks on may tribes, sided with others for the mere fact they are against the former tribe..is anything but neutral.

hes claim of being neutral is as true as his claim of the paper being 'fair and unbiased'.
just come out and say it furank..you have a bias..
MANY more people will respect you for speaking your mind, and being honest..than trying to play it as being unbiased, and that the subject matter is the one at fault. then you can freely and openly write what you wish about whomever you wish..and take MUCH less heat for it. because your being upfront about your feelings in the subject.

warmslumbers13
03-22-2011, 12:59 AM
So much needless rage.. Leave the Trolling to someone more qualified please.

I thought the Layout was very cool with the spreading out news paper. It was rather short with only 4 pages though, perhaps next issue will have more in it now that you have decided a layout for your paper. I understand in game it must be hard to get around and ask people questions with all the bored nakied pvpers running around perhaps you can make contacts with homesteads around the lake area and have them help out as listening posts ? Mabye that way the paper could like be broken up into a east of the lake and a west of the lake section.

Saolite
03-22-2011, 01:06 AM
( Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the above tribes. Apparently I have to put this now or be blogged on a biased basis. )

From the moment furanku came to the forums, it's been one constant problem after another. I'm sure we all saw it -- most of us attempted to stay out of it. But at this point, it gets increasingly difficult to simply stand by.

I still have no idea what set furanku off so hard against Hopi, but anyone who even remotely takes their side or does not agree with furanku gets the whole interrogation / blogged bashing / conspiracy theory story to follow along with them. That trend is undeniable at this point.

From a purely neutral stand point ( and I can say that because, again, I am not affiliated with any of the above tribes ), your "Xsyon Newspaper" is more of a ranting blog. It's been that way since you first made it. I don't read your blog except when the forums suddenly have a topic spawning about it, but for the sole reason that if I didn't, I would have no right to comment on something I knew nothing about.

But, in each topic you have in your blog, because lets face it that's what it is, you've attacked either 1) Hopi, 2) People who side with Hopi, 3) the "failure" of the Dev's, despite them obviously pulling miracle fixes out over the past couple of weeks. They, who have gone through leaps and bounds to make the game playable, and it shows from the February 18th launch to now.

It's one sided bigotry. That is all it is at this point. As I recall, at one point Apache were even allied with your Tribe before withdrawing. For what reason, I don't know, but all of sudden they're the enemy too because your "inside source" claimed to know something about Hopi and Apache? Yeah, I don't think anyone buys that. It sounds more like wounded pride or a play at attention seeking.

The way I see it, every member of a tribe / organization / etc represents that organization -- whether it be in-game or on forums. Even more so when their forum name is also attached to their in-game name, with signatures blazing with their tribes logo. The people from Apache, New Eden, and Hopi all represent themselves well, while you come off attempting to slander everything about them with no actual evidence. In fact, KeithStone shows evidence to the contrary. And again, this is not your first time to have questionable motives, sources, and general all-around a questionable situation -- at best.

I know some pretty cool, respectable people from Pandemic. Yes, not all of them bite your head off because you disagree with them. They might be for total PvP or whatever their beliefs in that regard, but they're still not bad people that go around blatantly slandering people. I'm almost sorry for them that they have to affiliate your name and your tribe with them.

As far as the people in Apache and New Eden go, I applaud you guys for representing your tribes in the manner you have. It really does represent your tribes in a good light ( even if your evil aligned ).

And it's good to see actual, tribal interaction ( as what KeithStone has shown ) rather than simply, " NO, YOU GO AWAY " interaction.

Props to the people in those tribes.

Edit --

Also, I'm not sure how you got your "trading information", but really. No. Tribes might want dirt, but that's not the hot thing to trade right now, in the least. I've been from 1015 to 1061 to 821 and everything in between (including your tribe). Tribes are not wanting mass amounts of dirt, even if a few, and a very small few, did.

Harrisment
03-22-2011, 01:17 AM
Your spelling and grammar are atrocious! How can anyone take this paper seriously if you can't even get that right? Plus, it sounds like you're just making stuff up instead of doing real research and reporting. Sad

LordTenacious
03-22-2011, 03:12 AM
I laughed pretty hard when I noticed that in the title of the first article he misspelled 'digging'. At the very least you should use spellcheck you foolish poltroon.

yoori
03-22-2011, 07:37 AM
LOL, Fu where do you get this stuff? Fire your informant or ask Hopi leadership for comment(or any tribe involved in your articles).

If you want to be serious and unbiased reporter, than don't print anything someone tells you. And regarding Hopi if there will be anything worth writing about us, you'll probably hear it from us first.

jumpshot
03-22-2011, 07:51 AM
Format was good, photos were a good touch, looked good.

Content was ridiculous :/

As for bugs and ditches... I think the rule is if you can't run up it you can't jump over it. I don't think this is a bug, maybe just lousy physics at the worst.

Jadzia
03-22-2011, 07:55 AM
Its pretty entertaining to watch as furanku makes a fool out of himself :D

ac1dtrip
03-22-2011, 07:56 AM
Epic Trolled?

scambammer
03-22-2011, 08:16 AM
+1 for an ambitious neighbors newspaper......give me a design or 2 and I'll deliver them around the area...lol

Chavoda
03-22-2011, 08:38 AM
Well , the design is neat, he obvious put a lot of work into it even if its all rumor mill material.
It stirs things up and decent read materials, ofc its still plain junk but who cares its like fox news its entertaining.

Each release seems to be a nice learning experience as he does get better, next time he might even try to get some real Q&A's as source, even whit his ahem lower reporting reputation it would be nice to see the tribes giving him a chance to do so allowing him to skip his.. "inside informants" .

furanku
03-22-2011, 08:55 AM
Unlike previously I will not defend myself ranting on about this in addition to that. I will state something and squash this pointless confrontation that you all have.

My Blog, News and Any other player content that has been written by myself is allowed to be individual and uncompromising if chosen to be. I did some inquiry in reading about writing as well as asked a friend of mine whom does write, “adding personal opinions to the facts does enhance the connectivity to the subscriber ". Now I am not a novelist or a journalist nor have I declared differently. So please lay off the fact I am not a journalist because I am not. I have spoken with members of the developer staff and even the moderator staff and both believe that my "news" is engrossing and want to see it cultivate, if you want to help me make it better Assist then don't just sit there and judge every little thing I do or do not accurately. I know individuals in a lot of tribes. I have proven this too many times, and I am not going to say whom I do or do not know. In advance even if you ask me who I will not tell you; why? Considering that if they cannot trust me to keep who they are a secret how can I expect them to keep giving me information. So back off my informants, I have proven the information is more than valid on a number of times, and if you don't believe it THAT IS OK. I am not forcing you or anyone else to believe anything I write, and if you feel it is bullshit, Go right ahead don't read it. I am not damaged, disturbed or even fazed by the little online bickering that the select of you are demonstrating. I will publicly say this with regard to Pandemic, Hopi, Templar and The apache whom were in the latest edition.

Hopi Tribe- or more recognized as Hopi now. I do not have an affair with you as long as you are not cheating. That was my primary issue with you guys, and if you are not cheating than excellent. We have no inconveniences and additionally I am located nowhere near you, nor do I wish to resettle to be near you.

Templar; Offer thanks for the story you guys gave me last night, and show appreciation for speaking with me. You are a remarkably cool bunch of individuals, and I hope we can hang out again. Fantastic Tribe with a solid goal in view!

Pandemic; I am chums with the chief of Pandemic, absolutely we are not associated in a formerly way like we were there previously on account of of certain reasons. This is fine we are still friendly and are my Nabors. So by begin close to me, DHoV, NoX and Pandemic are source of often news because they are localized Tribes. If you desire to be the sources of such news, please mail me some information I'll look into it, and we will run it. I will be hopefully opening a player written article in next week’s edition!

The Apache; I do not dislike, nor like The Apache. Personally, I thought how they backed out of the alliance they made so quickly was pretty rotten. Furthermore, how they easily tossed aside verbal agreements and were nothing more than trash was very ironic, since they joined Hopi. I personally have spoken with EX members of the Apache and one guy even said "I was with them for a week, glad I left bunch of care bears, always bitching”. Don't know if that is true but hey, whatever right? Otherwise I do believe Ikisis when he does say he steamrolls you guys when he passes through.

On my Tribe Fallen Lords, I am a neutral tribe always have been. I trade equally and fairly with any tribe that wishes it and will keep doing so. I am located at 904 regions you are welcomed to any time come and harass me, or trade with me. I have always been straight forward with anyone who talks to me with me privately, and you can ask anyone whom I have, and they know that. I am a pretty easy going guy and easy to get along with. I do understand I am easily misunderstood, and I am sorry for that I will try and make myself clearer in what I am trying to covey.

Thank you.

Well , the design is neat, he obvious put a lot of work into it even if its all rumor mill material.
It stirs things up and decent read materials, ofc its still plain junk but who cares its like fox news its entertaining.

Each release seems to be a nice learning experience as he does get better, next time he might even try to get some real Q&A's as source, even whit his ahem lower reporting reputation it would be nice to see the tribes giving him a chance to do so allowing him to skip his.. "inside informants" .

I am actually trying. Thanks for what you wrote and the backhanded praise <3

blackzilla
03-22-2011, 09:01 AM
Unlike previously I will not defend myself ranting on about this in addition to that. I will state something and squash this pointless confrontation that you all have.

My Blog, News and Any other player content that has been written by myself is allowed to be individual and uncompromising if chosen to be. I did some inquiry in reading about writing as well as asked a friend of mine whom does write, “adding personal opinions to the facts does enhance the connectivity to the subscriber ". Now I am not a novelist or a journalist nor have I declared differently. So please lay off the fact I am not a journalist because I am not. I have spoken with members of the developer staff and even the moderator staff and both believe that my "news" is engrossing and want to see it cultivate, if you want to help me make it better Assist then don't just sit there and judge every little thing I do or do not accurately. I know individuals in a lot of tribes. I have proven this too many times, and I am not going to say whom I do or do not know. In advance even if you ask me who I will not tell you; why? Considering that if they cannot trust me to keep who they are a secret how can I expect them to keep giving me information. So back off my informants, I have proven the information is more than valid on a number of times, and if you don't believe it THAT IS OK. I am not forcing you or anyone else to believe anything I write, and if you feel it is bullshit, Go right ahead don't read it. I am not damaged, disturbed or even fazed by the little online bickering that the select of you are demonstrating. I will publicly say this with regard to Pandemic, Hopi, Templar and The apache whom were in the latest edition.

Hopi Tribe- or more recognized as Hopi now. I do not have an affair with you as long as you are not cheating. That was my primary issue with you guys, and if you are not cheating than excellent. We have no inconveniences and additionally I am located nowhere near you, nor do I wish to resettle to be near you.

Templar; Offer thanks for the story you guys gave me last night, and show appreciation for speaking with me. You are a remarkably cool bunch of individuals, and I hope we can hang out again. Fantastic Tribe with a solid goal in view!

Pandemic; I am chums with the chief of Pandemic, absolutely we are not associated in a formerly way like we were there previously on account of of certain reasons. This is fine we are still friendly and are my Nabors. So by begin close to me, DHoV, NoX and Pandemic are source of often news because they are localized Tribes. If you desire to be the sources of such news, please mail me some information I'll look into it, and we will run it. I will be hopefully opening a player written article in next week’s edition!

The Apache; I do not dislike, nor like The Apache. Personally, I thought how they backed out of the alliance they made so quickly was pretty rotten. Furthermore, how they easily tossed aside verbal agreements and were nothing more than trash was very ironic, since they joined Hopi. I personally have spoken with EX members of the Apache and one guy even said "I was with them for a week, glad I left bunch of care bears, always bitching”. Don't know if that is true but hey, whatever right? Otherwise I do believe Ikisis when he does say he steamrolls you guys when he passes through.

On my Tribe Fallen Lords, I am a neutral tribe always have been. I trade equally and fairly with any tribe that wishes it and will keep doing so. I am located at 904 regions you are welcomed to any time come and harass me, or trade with me. I have always been straight forward with anyone who talks to me with me privately, and you can ask anyone whom I have, and they know that. I am a pretty easy going guy and easy to get along with. I do understand I am easily misunderstood, and I am sorry for that I will try and make myself clearer in what I am trying to covey.

Thank you.

I am actually trying. Thanks for what you wrote and the backhanded praise <3

Townclown! nuff said...

KeithStone
03-22-2011, 09:18 AM

1. We got out of the alliance because of how Furanku is IRL. I specifically said I did not want anything about our alliance posted on the forums, Fu agreed that he wouldn't post anything about things we did until after it happened and of course it didn't happen that way. - not going to argue with Fu about this, so don't bother Fu!
2. We never joined Hopi.
3. We kill all non-tribe members on sight!!! We have forced many players with totems out of our area since day one. (call that carebear if you want)
4. I've talked to Ikisis in IRC (not in private chat) and he seems to be a very cool person.

There's not a single person on this forum I would imagine that couldn't figure out why we left the alliance with fallen lords, even pandemic eventually got out of it.

furanku
03-22-2011, 09:22 AM
Townclown! nuff said...

I just don't seem to understand how to take this lol.

yoori
03-22-2011, 09:44 AM

Fu, we probably wouldn't have any problems with you or your newspaper, if you posted real info about Hopi. Every article about Hopi makes us look like we think we're better than anyone, which we do not. You or rather your informant stated that we are/want to be military nation, that's not true. We never were or wanted to be one.

We are called the Hopi, the Hopituh Shi-nu-mu, the peaceful people. We are the caretakers of the earth.
That's first sentence from Hopi mission statement.

That doesn't mean we don't have military force. Our goal is to create 24/7 tribe(acomplished) and protect weaker players. We do not attack nearby tribes, we're not at war with any tribe and we probably won't be unless forced to. But we will hunt PK'ers wandering around our lands and help those who ask for our help.

If you want any info about Hopi or to confirm info you got, feel free to PM me. And please don't write false info about Hopi.

furanku
03-22-2011, 10:31 AM
Fu, we probably wouldn't have any problems with you or your newspaper, if you posted real info about Hopi. Every article about Hopi makes us look like we think we're better than anyone, which we do not. You or rather your informant stated that we are/want to be military nation, that's not true. We never were or wanted to be one.

That's first sentence from Hopi mission statement.

That doesn't mean we don't have military force. Our goal is to create 24/7 tribe(acomplished) and protect weaker players. We do not attack nearby tribes, we're not at war with any tribe and we probably won't be unless forced to. But we will hunt PK'ers wandering around our lands and help those who ask for our help.

If you want any info about Hopi or to confirm info you got, feel free to PM me. And please don't write false info about Hopi.

I'd like to ask, who is the leader of hopi? I mean the Head, the abolute leader?

And Alright I'll consider swingin my article past you pior of posting it.

yoori
03-22-2011, 01:13 PM
Hopi doesn't have absolute leader. I was in leadership once but left due to lack of time. I won't give you any details about how it works or any names.
I don't give out any info about others unless they want me to. If they want you to know who they are, you'll know.

Charles_Prince
03-22-2011, 01:58 PM
Haha, this is hilarious. Furanku, no offense, but no one takes you seriously. Yeah, I'm sure there are people who read your 'newspaper' but it isn't to stay informed on what's happened in the game, it's to see what it is you have decided to make up recently.

As many others have said throughout the forums, you really should get concrete info from credible sources if you ever want anyone to read your newspaper with a serious attitude.

Also just wanted to say that you should probably get someone to revise your writings before you publish them.

Example taken from "Templar vs. ?????" section: "However, the type of person Ikisis is that he does not like to reveal what is going on as he has a master plan."

Like...really?