PDA

View Full Version : Logged in/changed settings/crashed

Chevron
03-23-2011, 10:17 AM
After logging in after deleating the option.sav file i went into settings to tune them down a bit and crashed...I can no longer log in as now it says im am already logged in..

I have closed out 5 times and tried to relog but nope won't work.

It has been now ten mins.

it never ends....

any thoughts devs?

joexxxz
03-23-2011, 10:19 AM
I can log in on high settings, but when i turn the water shadow off, i do crush at the end of loading entities.

EDIT: Now i cant login, its says im already logged in.

Virtus
03-23-2011, 10:22 AM
hello Chevron, what's your in game name?

Please submit your crash log to bugs@notorious-games so jooky can see what is causing this.

Thanks

Chevron
03-23-2011, 10:25 AM
well it finally let me log back in but im apperently stuck on high settings now...gahh

hello Chevron, what's your in game name?

Please submit your crash log to bugs@notorious-games so jooky can see what is causing this.

Thanks

Is that an e-mail i send it to through my personel e-mail or like send a msg using forum profile?

jumpshot
03-23-2011, 10:26 AM
EDITED: this is the main thread now, nm the other

Virtus
03-23-2011, 10:27 AM
your personal

Chevron
03-23-2011, 10:29 AM
your personal

K thank you virtus. by the way, i can change all setting except anything to do with water..as soon as i click to lower water settings..crash

but if you play with shadow settings like turning them off it turns the world crazy and blury if anything is farther then 5 feet in front of you:(

xsuman80
03-23-2011, 02:09 PM
It randomly. I delete option.sav - try enter - crash. I delete option.sav again try enter - entered. I exit from login. Change in option shadows off and lower quality - crash. Delete option.sav- turn shadows off both, shadow quality low - entered to game. Play a wile. Then I have animation bug (for all action only 1 animation - standing). I exit. DONT CHANGE ANYTHING - try enter - CRASH!
So I say - it randomly

cliff
03-23-2011, 02:18 PM
I'm experiencing the same thing - if I turn the settings down, the game crashes when trying to log in. Haven't had time to experiment to try and track down the specific setting causing the crash yet (as login can be a bit time consuming), but unfortunately the framerate takes a bit of a hit here if I leave everything up.

Further experimentation shows that the culprit appears to be the water settings. I can turn the shadows off completely, but in-game, if I change the transparency of the water, the client immediately crashes.

Of course, now I'm getting the "already logged in" issue from having crashed out.

jumpshot
03-23-2011, 02:36 PM
Ya if you're in the mood to conduct tests, do it from the log in screen not in game!!

Armand
03-23-2011, 02:40 PM
I left the settings 100% stock after deleting the options file.

Sure, I'm playing in 1024 x 768 windowed mode, but it's a start.

Sirius
03-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Can't even load Xsyon.exe.

Running the patcher does nothing. Just quits. Deleting Xsyon.exe and repatching did nothing.

When I try to launch Xsyon.exe manually:

"Xyson.exe - Unable to locate component. This application has failed to start because d3dx9_43.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

tomduril
11-19-2011, 09:03 AM
Can't even load Xsyon.exe.

Running the patcher does nothing. Just quits. Deleting Xsyon.exe and repatching did nothing.

When I try to launch Xsyon.exe manually:

"Xyson.exe - Unable to locate component. This application has failed to start because d3dx9_43.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

I just experienced the same problem!

Reproduce error:
Fresh install of Windows7 /64 bit (Home Premium Edition SP1 installed)
Installed display driver / other system drivers
Copy (!!!) Xsyon directory from previous computer
Start Xsyon (launcher will start)
Login (login will be accepted)
Click on "Enter" - Launcher will close - nothing else will happen!

Problem:
DirectX9 will not be installed - dxdiag would not report a problem (directx11 is installed correctly)-

Problem Solution:
Download DirectX9 Installer from Microsoft (well, you will find it eventually ...)
Install DirectX9

Happy playing (will work now).