PDA

View Full Version : Hiding

Stevro
03-24-2011, 09:46 PM
How do I gain skill in Hiding is it from entering hiding or walking while hiden anyone know ?:p

ColonelTEE3
03-24-2011, 10:58 PM
This deserved a thread.

More importantly, it deserved a thread with the exact same title as a better thread.

Stevro
03-24-2011, 11:10 PM
Well the other thread says how great Hiding is, im just wondering how they level it to the point that its so awesome.

windoze
03-25-2011, 01:06 AM
Well the other thread says how great Hiding is, im just wondering how they level it to the point that its so awesome.

It raises extremly slowly from just going in and out of hiding. It might go up from moving around hided as well, but I can't confirm that.

Imho it's not grindable atm without cheating and using macros, So if they don't change this hiding will bacially only be for cheaters or people insane enough to mash a single button for a couple of hundred hours(I guess you could use lvl ups for it as well, but the cost gets high quickly).

Stevro
03-25-2011, 01:10 AM
Ok I guess i should start Mashing then :)

Atmos
03-25-2011, 05:49 AM
Ok I guess i should start macroing then :)

fixed it for ya bro.

Stevro
03-25-2011, 05:53 AM
lol
Originally Posted by Stevro
Ok I guess i should start macroing then
fixed it for ya bro. Thanks bro i thought I spelt it wrong :)

Atmos
03-25-2011, 06:04 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b251/Nielic/billymaystwothumbsup.jpg

No problem bro.

Stevro
03-25-2011, 06:19 AM
But seriously , Have been mashing this thing all day tried running and hiding in and out of shadows standing still in my tent ive tried it all and not one gain . OMG cmon

Sirius
03-25-2011, 06:50 AM
I tried it for about 5 minutes before concluding that no game is worth that kind of misery.

windoze
03-25-2011, 08:21 AM
But seriously , Have been mashing this thing all day tried running and hiding in and out of shadows standing still in my tent ive tried it all and not one gain . OMG cmon

Yeah, I really meant EXTREMLY slow. :P

Surly
03-25-2011, 10:44 AM
The only, and I mean ONLY, way to increase your hiding is through macroing. Otherwise you'll go insane. Just put the hiding action on your hotbar, and set up a macro that spams that hotbar key constantly. It gains on use of the skill, but it gains so incredibly slowly that you cannot hope to even get a single point by yourself. Even if you just hit the button constantly while playing you probably won't get a single point of it. Just macro it overnight... and even then, you'll probably only get like 5-10 points in 10 hours depending on your current skill. It's pretty much the biggest grind in the game right now.