PDA

View Full Version : "Freel" tribe please PM me

Sirius
03-26-2011, 10:59 AM
I need to speak with furyk or another rep from your tribe.

Thanks.

dackain
03-26-2011, 11:40 AM
There are many of us tribe in Freel.

d3m0nd0
03-26-2011, 11:45 AM
im the leader of Freel.

Sirius
03-26-2011, 11:50 AM
I mean the tribe -- the one whose totem was planted by Furyk -- not the zone.

Thanks.

d3m0nd0
03-26-2011, 11:54 AM
I am Furyk.

Sirius
03-26-2011, 12:57 PM
Thanks. PM sent.

Furyk
03-30-2011, 08:18 PM
Hey Sirius, looks like you might be getting trolled by Pandemic. Hope your PM wasnt too important.

Proto
03-31-2011, 03:46 PM
Thanks. PM sent.

You noob, totally trolled.

Dubanka
03-31-2011, 05:54 PM
was probably just to put out the gazillion fires yall had in hopes that it helped his .04 fps improve :p

d3m0nd0
03-31-2011, 05:59 PM
Fires in zone 700

[sorry for the double post]

Hi, what I wanted to talk to you about is a simple request. I hope it won't be a problem.

I would like to test whether the framerate in our immediate area might improve if there weren't so many fires all in one area.

I inspected your fort last night and I saw that you have 18 fires, all of which are visible from miles away. From our tribal area down in the valley, we can see pretty much all of them. I was hoping I could convince you to extinguish those fires for a day or two, just to see if it improves FPS.

I noticed that you spent a long time buliding the "towers" that the fires sit on top of, so I realize you may not want to put the fires out, since you put a lot of effort into them. I'm willing to pay some kind of token (say, a whole bunch of fish) if you are willing to put the fires out for a couple days to help me test this. I'd really appreciate it, as the game has an unplayable 3 frames per second for me right now, when I am in our area in zone 700.

Anyway let me know what you think.
Thanks.

Yep Its about Fires!

Edit: For those interested, I Rejected his offer.

Furyk
03-31-2011, 11:19 PM
hmm.

I have 17 members in the tribe, and none of them have had issues with framerate.

I will turn them off for you tonight (3/31) and will turn them back on sometime this weekend.

Dubanka
04-01-2011, 02:02 PM
the patch fixed it. no need.

d3m0nd0
04-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Im Glad I Could Help. Another Problem Solved by The Weebler.

Ferigad
04-01-2011, 06:18 PM
I am just courius. I was in your Camp too, well, its intressting, you seems to wanna keep out the world and live there like in a little island, that i can understand...

What i not understand, why all the work up to keep your tribename a secret and so on by name your tribe "Freel" so ppl may be not notice who lives in there and then tell the people thats actuall your tribe that is in your sig and that you present? O.o

Furyk
04-01-2011, 07:29 PM
I am just courius. I was in your Camp too, well, its intressting, you seems to wanna keep out the world and live there like in a little island, that i can understand...

What i not understand, why all the work up to keep your tribename a secret and so on by name your tribe "Freel" so ppl may be not notice who lives in there and then tell the people thats actuall your tribe that is in your sig and that you present? O.o

Yeah... I dont have a clue what your asking. The name of our tribe is Freel. The tagline in my sig is from Saturday Night Live.

I am just curious, how did you get into my tribes territory without exploiting the /unstuck command?

d3m0nd0
04-02-2011, 02:22 AM
I got in to ur tribe area by swimming along the river.

Ferigad
04-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Easy...your cutet 2 or 3 big hils out of your wall...what do you guess? the water barricade is very small, you can run and jump, gives you a good 2-3 meter jump, and its just enough to jump over your wall. Not high enough at this areas couse you build your wall all on the same level and didnt dig down the hills in front of the walls =)

The Come out thing is a little bit tricky, but with a good jump you can also jump out of the area. There is a possibility to land in the water, but if you run fast enough and jump at the last second you get in and out easly ^^ without getting wet

Sirius
04-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Im Glad I Could Help. Another Problem Solved by The Weebler.

It's Proto's fault I was trolled.

Furyk
04-05-2011, 05:55 PM
I call bullshit on your explanation. You clearly do not have an understanding of how the terrain is coded. try again?

Easy...your cutet 2 or 3 big hils out of your wall...what do you guess? the water barricade is very small, you can run and jump, gives you a good 2-3 meter jump, and its just enough to jump over your wall. Not high enough at this areas couse you build your wall all on the same level and didnt dig down the hills in front of the walls =)

The Come out thing is a little bit tricky, but with a good jump you can also jump out of the area. There is a possibility to land in the water, but if you run fast enough and jump at the last second you get in and out easly ^^ without getting wet