PDA

View Full Version : Tribe of the Week -Xsyon News

furanku
03-27-2011, 03:35 AM
Hello everyone I am writing this upcoming week article for Tribe of the Week before I make up my mind on which tribe it will be would any tribes like to step forward and offer themselves up for a two page spread featuring their tribe! Last week it was New Eden and who will it be this week!

furanku
03-28-2011, 06:09 AM
You should write youre totally unbiased opinion on that one man tribe, what was it called..... Failing Ladies? Farting Lardo's? Frolloking Lasses? O I remember Fallen Gaylords. Write it about that 1 man tribe with that egotistical leader they got.

And you should well die in a fire. ^_^ Since I still have no idea why you are trolling me. Again die in a fire <3

Monfols
03-28-2011, 09:17 AM
And you should well die in a fire. ^_^ Since I still have no idea why you are trolling me. Again die in a fire <3

Why do you feel the need to respond? Is the name of your tribe: fallen gaylords?

furanku
03-29-2011, 07:08 AM
I'm needy somtimes.

Added after 13 Hours 55 minutes:

Thank to you all the tribe that sent their applications I will go through them and decided who will be the tribe of the week this week.!

d3m0nd0
03-29-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm needy somtimes.

Added after 13 Hours 55 minutes:

Thank to you all the tribe that sent their applications I will go through them and decided who will be the tribe of the week this week.!

How about writing an artical on the Leader of Fallen Lords, requesting hacking tools from a big MMO cheat site? Please. I think it would be entertaining!

Atmos
03-29-2011, 03:00 PM
How about writing an artical on the Leader of Fallen Lords, requesting hacking tools from a big MMO cheat site? Please. I think it would be entertaining!

You're really taking it to him. Not going to quit until he responds are you? Well good for you! Persistence is your ally good sir!

Niburu
03-29-2011, 05:00 PM
Somalia ofc.