PDA

View Full Version : Safe Zones: Here To Stay, Beyond Prelude

Robhood
03-27-2011, 01:39 PM
"Regarding the future of safe zones and conquest as brought about by the discussion of War and Peace servers:

What I imagine is:
- Tribes choosing to become warring on non-warring, not as an on / off switch but as a permanent or difficult to reverse decision, likely based on tribal actions.
- Warring tribes would be able to conquer and raid others, but they will also become susceptible to war. Non warring tribes would keep their area safe, but don’t gain the ability to raid or conquer other tribes.
- Both warring and non-warring tribes could claim resources that would be up for contest by both types of tribes.
- Some expansion zones being open to more conquest without safe zones, while in others tribes would retain the choice to war or not." -Xsyon

The misconception on dropping safe zones after Prelude came from here:

2) The game will start with two game servers: War and Peace.

"The War server will have safe zones removed during the Prelude. The plan is to evolve this server to focus more on tribal warfare and conquest as quickly as possible.

The Peace server will retain its safe zones with tribes having the options to engage in tribal warfare or allow PvP on tribal lands. This server will evolve more for the crafting and building community." Xsyon

joexxxz
03-27-2011, 01:42 PM
Robhood, where did you been all this time? you only got 24 posts so far. hmm
And your join date is 2 month earlier than mine

d3m0nd0
03-28-2011, 03:47 AM
I assuming because he doesnt talk crap most of the time with random posts like mine ^^.