PDA

View Full Version : to what extent they can get the care bears?

clangedon
03-27-2011, 04:01 PM
the answer given to me by one of les Cendres

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/6118/screenshot2011327224321.jpg (http://img808.imageshack.us/i/screenshot2011327224321.jpg/)

r0ss0
03-27-2011, 04:30 PM
no understande

Chavoda
03-27-2011, 04:39 PM
Shame yourself, camping a single tribe for days just course they are French. they are all crafter and have not much interest in pvp. Go find a target that can fight back tough guys..

Salvadore
03-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Did he offer you a wife in order to get you to stop griefing them?

If so, what nationality are said wives?

clangedon
03-27-2011, 04:48 PM
first they have offer me real money to stop killing

Jadzia
03-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Well offering a wife is a smart tactic. She will make your life miserable, and you are the one who has to feed her :p Plus he gets rid of the woman who he probably hates ;)

Seems the payment offer was just as realistic as the wife offer. Lol.

Salvadore
03-27-2011, 05:10 PM
Well offering a wife is a smart tactic. She will make your life miserable, and you are the one who has to feed her :p Plus he gets rid of the woman who he probably hates ;)

Seems the payment offer was just as realistic as the wife offer. Lol.

AHA! Great points!!!

I think the guy offering the wife is a shrewed business person...watch out for that guy!

ColonelTEE3
03-27-2011, 05:23 PM
Too small to read and nothing is helping. Someone make a transcript.

Ushi
03-28-2011, 02:48 AM
Hi Laurentalas, you talk at my tribe member with very bad lagange you want post screen here?. and Torcephal offer money for the fun of you
man :)

Redus
03-28-2011, 03:00 AM
I wonder who the real carebears are. Those who prefer to craft or those who only go after those who just like to craft. ;)

xsuman80
03-28-2011, 03:03 AM
I wonder who the real carebears are. Those who prefer to craft or those who only go after those who just like to craft. ;)

this.
Never like griefers in real life this people are mostly in low social lvl and be beatened.

Ushi
03-28-2011, 03:08 AM
I send 3 screen i have other if you want... Clagedon laurentalas in-game pk in DOH tribe.

Screen1:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7223/laurentalas.png

you want more with insult and other? hein laurentalas? and report?

d3m0nd0
03-28-2011, 03:53 AM
Nilux is in ur tribe? Killed him the other day. He was choping wood. :D True Story.

yohann
03-28-2011, 03:53 AM
the answer given to me by one of les Cendres

hi, I'm Torcephal of Les Cendres Tribe,
I didn't want offer real money to you, it's joke,
but rather to offer a woman to keep you busy and leave us crafting quietly.

my suggestion for a woman like always ...

cya ( or i prefer not)

zorglub28
03-28-2011, 04:02 AM
poor laurentalas ... i don't know if it's a good idea to offer him Abequa ... huhu ...
:p

Armand
03-28-2011, 04:11 AM
PM me in game whenever you get bored of picking on crafters. I'll gladly make the trip to 699 to see you.

Larsa
03-28-2011, 04:12 AM
The funny thing about this thread is now whether the OP ever gets his foot out of his mouth again. :)

clangedon
03-28-2011, 04:22 AM
Yesterday I was bored reading this topic turn on the game

d3m0nd0
03-28-2011, 04:22 AM
PM me in game whenever you get bored of picking on crafters. I'll gladly make the trip to 699 to see you.

How about a trip to 904 instead? Bring friends :D

Armand
03-28-2011, 04:29 AM
How about a trip to 904 instead? Bring friends :D

Cool, we'll make a field trip of it.

clangedon
03-28-2011, 04:29 AM
if anyone want pvp he can come to zone 699 or tell me in game laurantalas

r0ss0
03-28-2011, 05:05 AM
if anyone want pvp he can come to zone 699 or tell me in game laurantalas

be prepared to be pantless

clangedon
03-28-2011, 05:31 AM
i'm so afraid

Ramku
03-28-2011, 06:42 AM
3 Pages topic? O_O

Hi, i am leader of DOH.

The word of Laurantalas are only of laurantalas, none of us hate anyone, we come tu Xsyon for PLAYING a game, in post-nuclear full-loot game we expected pvp..

If someone does not like that Laurantalas kill all.. simply try to kill him

If someone does not like Laurantalas taunt.. simply report to GM

I dont see wher's the problem..

Good game to all

.. sorry for my english.. when, in school, was teaching english.. i was in bathroom ^_^

clangedon
03-28-2011, 07:04 AM
3 Pages topic? O_O

Hi, i am leader of DOH.

The word of Laurantalas are only of laurantalas, none of us hate anyone, we come tu Xsyon for PLAYING a game, in post-nuclear full-loot game we expected pvp..

Good game to all

.. sorry for my english.. when, in school, was teaching english.. i was in bathroom ^_^

this man is so wise

d3m0nd0
03-28-2011, 11:34 AM
Yes Like a Magic 8 Ball.

cliff
03-28-2011, 01:11 PM

You can't really blame them... griefers aren't good enough to actually play the game without putting it into "easy mode."

clangedon
03-28-2011, 01:45 PM
be prepared to be pantless

i'm waiting the hopi carebears noob zerg where are you to much afraid to face me?

mrcalhou
03-28-2011, 02:12 PM
You all do realize that there are in-game mechanics to hinder "griefers," right? Like killing them. As far as I'm concerned, if you aren't in my tribe then you're my enemy. I might not bother you today. I might leave you alone tomorrow. But the moment you start trying to harvest or kill something that I consider mine then I'll come after you. If you kill me then it wasn't mine afterall. Such is the way the game mechanics work.

You might think that I attacked you because you're a crafter, a trader, French, English, American, gay, straight, or I just didn't care for the color of your armor, and you know what I really wouldn't care because the game mechanics allow for pvp. But it also allows for you to protect yourself against me. So there's no need to come whining to the forums when someone PKs you, because YOU CAN do something about it in game.

And yes, btw, I am in favor of some safe zones... Just like there are "safe" and "non-safe" zones in Eve. Helps keep the balance.

cliff
03-28-2011, 02:19 PM
When griefers run around alone, I put up a fight. So far, exactly one of my fights has been one that was even worth fighting, and afterward, the guy who jumped me and I struck up a friendship. Most of what you find in this game is 8 guys running around jumping crafters who are alone. This just proves that they are not good enough to be able to actually play the game.

Delvie
03-28-2011, 02:28 PM
You all do realize that there are in-game mechanics to hinder "griefers," right? Like killing them. As far as I'm concerned, if you aren't in my tribe then you're my enemy. I might not bother you today. I might leave you alone tomorrow. But the moment you start trying to harvest or kill something that I consider mine then I'll come after you. If you kill me then it wasn't mine afterall. Such is the way the game mechanics work.

You might think that I attacked you because you're a crafter, a trader, French, English, American, gay, straight, or I just didn't care for the color of your armor, and you know what I really wouldn't care because the game mechanics allow for pvp. But it also allows for you to protect yourself against me. So there's no need to come whining to the forums when someone PKs you, because YOU CAN do something about it in game.

And yes, btw, I am in favor of some safe zones... Just like there are "safe" and "non-safe" zones in Eve. Helps keep the balance.

Just to point out the people picked on in this situation are not the ones who brought it to the forums. They just responded.

Basically I agree with you, just thought I'd point out that there was no whining originally.

bodangly
03-28-2011, 02:29 PM

Actually, this is a poor analogy. "Safe Zones" in EvE are not PvP disabled. They simply have NPC guards that will come kill you for committing crimes in high security areas. You can still attack and kill other players ANYWHERE in the game world. Given enough reason a player or group of players can decide to come kill you anywhere in the game (not to mention the ability to declare war). The difference is not as subtle as people would have you believe. Because of this in EvE you can still be held accountable for antisocial actions regardless of where you try and hide.

Before the splitting of the world, UO had safe zones as well. However, these also were not PvP disabled, simply guarded.

It shouldn't be possible to act out either in game mechanics or socially, and not be able to be held accountable.

Jadzia
03-28-2011, 02:29 PM

No one came to the forum because he was PKed, actually it was the PKer who started this thread, he was trying to brag about his pathetic action. He didn't even realized that they were kidding him lol.

And about how to deal with the griefers...since there is no death penalty implemented in the game right now, killing a griefer won't help even a tiny bit, especially if he is your neighbour. He doesn't lose anything on death and he will be back in a heartbeat. Implement severe consequences for death of evil players and I'll agree with you.

And as always, I agree with you about the Eve style system :) Thats the only one which can provide real balance imo.

Sirius
03-28-2011, 02:38 PM
listening to all the self-righteous talk about "griefers" is making me want to kill someone just to take away their enjoyment of the game.

Book
03-28-2011, 03:07 PM
listening to all the self-righteous talk about "griefers" is making me want to kill someone just to take away their enjoyment of the game.

I guarantee you will succeed :D

Jumpgate Classic tried this model of ffa pvp, but without any safe zones.
One day, a handful of pilots cried out, "Space Must Be Dangerous!!!"
They went around killing all civilians they could find. Being tagged civilian was a pretty good indication someone didn't really feel like pvping at the moment.
The civs tried to say, "hey, had a really long day, could we maybe fight some other time? Just kinda feel like mining a bit tonight."
The answer? "Space Must Be Dangerous!!! PewPew"

"Right, well... have fun with that... c ya."

The Jumpgate Classic server is still running having launched in 2001. It has about 12 players, some of whom are alts. Fun to visit once in a while. Any pvp has to be asked for since players would never see each other otherwise.

But yes, by all means, the eeebil carebears pewpew blah blah woof woof, and all that good stuff.

boomer0901
03-28-2011, 03:09 PM
Oh so true you should make that your sig it's a good one

ifireallymust
03-28-2011, 03:30 PM
Eve does have one absolutely safe zone. Try killing a Jita station trader some time.

You might be able to carry out some economic pvp, but that's as far as you'll ever get.

esudar
03-29-2011, 05:03 AM
very good job op.

these les cendres guys have stolen serveral peoples land throughout the betas, threatened those people that they will destroy every single tree and whatever is useful in anyway and stuff like that.
they have no behaviour and even tho they are really terrible at the game and lose fights 10v2 they still think they can do what they want. -> TERRIBLE TERRIBLE CAREBEAR GRIEFERS
JUSTICE WILL BE HAD

keep up the good work. we try to do our part

Dubanka
03-29-2011, 05:16 AM
When griefers run around alone, I put up a fight. So far, exactly one of my fights has been one that was even worth fighting, and afterward, the guy who jumped me and I struck up a friendship. Most of what you find in this game is 8 guys running around jumping crafters who are alone. This just proves that they are not good enough to be able to actually play the game.

ok wait a sec...

you're telling me, that you got jumped by 8 guys.
how do you get 'jumped' by 8 guys?

you're a homebody...great.
you should know everyone around you...if they are violent or if its safe to see them on the trash pile yonder and not worry about them running up and gutting you.
now, when a pack of 3,4,5,6,7,8 whatever players come running into the area, one would assume you'd head back into your area before they could mangle ya.
heck i like fighting and i would...because fighting 1 v 5 isn't fighting, it's dying :p

you can hear people a long ways off.
you can see people a long ways off.
how do you get jumped by 8 players?

Ushi
03-29-2011, 05:25 AM
3 Pages topic? O_O

Hi, i am leader of DOH.

Good game to all

Ramku A tribe is responsible for recruitment and attitude of its members (and hence your tribe reputation ig), like it or not.
;)

Fly safe!!! arf i am not in eve... good game!

bruisie159
03-29-2011, 05:32 AM
what the hell is this thread all about

zorglub28
03-29-2011, 05:38 AM
very good job op.

these les cendres guys have stolen serveral peoples land throughout the betas, threatened those people that they will destroy every single tree and whatever is useful in anyway and stuff like that.
they have no behaviour and even tho they are really terrible at the game and lose fights 10v2 they still think they can do what they want. -> TERRIBLE TERRIBLE CAREBEAR GRIEFERS
JUSTICE WILL BE HAD

keep up the good work. we try to do our part

what a wonderful and true description of our tribe :D you forgot to say that we eat cooked children !!!

esudar
03-29-2011, 05:51 AM
what a wonderful and true description of our tribe :D you forgot to say that we eat cooked children !!!

you are the worst griefers i have ever seen in any game.
you try to hide under the cover of poor little carebears but the only thing thats true about that is that you are all outstanding terrible at the game.
i wont believe your lies and you will pay for your misbehaviour

Ushi
03-29-2011, 06:07 AM
you try to hide under the cover of poor little carebears but the only thing thats true about that is that you are all outstanding terrible at the game.

Esudar, Hmm you say that, but you are already? for to speak without knowing your name at stake is easy!
and fight on you 10vs1...

Humm ha yes you Somalia tribe!! niburu or slaughterhome? :) it's normal and you know the reason my friends.)

And Moderator close this thread please, telling stupid things :)

zorglub28
03-29-2011, 06:51 AM

lol, i'm a ancient player of wow on a carebear PVE server ... my own guild was called "the tourists".

i think that you are a little bit crazy (or you're a good roleplayer) :D but your posts are funny :D just continue to post like that, it's funny :D

i'm also the worst pvp player in the world :)

i totaly approve what bruisie159 said "what the hell is this thread all about " huhu ... but my english level is rising up :D

Nesryl
03-29-2011, 08:24 AM
huhu, this post was ridiculous at the beginning and he's not going on a better way ...

hi Clangedon and the DOH

i'm the leader of the tribe called "Les Cendres"

1) We NEVER complain about the griefing on this forum

2) The PVP OP comes here to boast himself, and he doesn't understand that we make joke in our answers

3) We don't take the place of anyone. Beta is Beta, and we just place the totem before others tribes. nothing else ...
We are a tribe of 35 members, and the others one was juste homestead… Thanks to the Spirits

4) we are not against the pvp, but the OP is in a guild that want an amical contact with us ... and he pass his time to kill our crafters and scavengers ... i'ts better to have a sage ennemi than a ignorant friend. what i just see here is a ignorant ennemi

5) however we don't receive any excuse for the racist "insult" (the only sad and INACCEPTABLE thing in this thread ...) and racism talk, is racism talk !!!

//

you treat the offer with deny ? refuse a women as a gift is the biggest insult you can make to "Cendres" (Ashes)

*dig out the war axe*

//

Abequa, Tribe Matriarch

ps : Sorry for my poor english

zorglub28
03-29-2011, 08:37 AM
Oo *start to craft an umbrella*

Cyrus
03-30-2011, 08:24 PM

I'm with you Redus, that's so true.

And as stated by my tribemates (Les Cendres), we were not starting this thread (or whining), the first screenshot is an humorous and cynical answer to a PKer named Laurantalas who asked us an ingame gift to cess insulting us with (xenophobic) insults and harassing scavengers. He didn't get it when we offered him a paypal real money paiment and a wife, and posted a screenshot of our proposal here to ... uhm ... why ? Make us laugh at him ?

As for his tribe (DOH) leader, we cannot retaliate to your only PK (and heavy macroer) member when he harass our whole tribe, because it's a waste of time. We will retaliate against your whole tribe because it's the only way we could make you change your mind about tribe policies.

And to whoever said we are a band of griefers, land thievers, and so on, without disclosing his ingame name or tribe, well ... We didn't choose the totem placement or safe zone rules during beta or at the last release, just played fair. Some homesteaders may dislike the fact a 40 members tribe could need more space than them, or the dev choice of first in, first served, but it's not really my concern.

And to conclude this talk, our tribe may not erict huge wall or make our tribe space a little castle, limiting our terraforming and buildings to minimum, because we like to protect part of it's natural state, like the fact we still have all our trees in our safe zone despite some "griefers" destroyed all others public trees in the vicinity. But why do you need walls anyway at the moment ? We like trees. We build bridges. We even protect our damn grass ! We may be eco-caribean powered.

Koll
03-30-2011, 10:47 PM
It really puzzles me why the griefers always diminish and bully the carebears... small epen syndrome ? :P

Andius
03-31-2011, 02:41 AM
ok wait a sec...

you're telling me, that you got jumped by 8 guys.
how do you get 'jumped' by 8 guys?

you're a homebody...great.
you should know everyone around you...if they are violent or if its safe to see them on the trash pile yonder and not worry about them running up and gutting you.
now, when a pack of 3,4,5,6,7,8 whatever players come running into the area, one would assume you'd head back into your area before they could mangle ya.
heck i like fighting and i would...because fighting 1 v 5 isn't fighting, it's dying :p

you can hear people a long ways off.
you can see people a long ways off.
how do you get jumped by 8 players?

Ever heard of a mechanic called hide? It may not make you truly invisible, but it does make you entirely silent.

Escargot
03-31-2011, 03:25 AM
I'm from a nearby tribe, and don't really know either of these groups that well. That said, the few times I've wandered through thier area, I've found the Cendres folks to be friendly and approachable.

On the other hand, the guy attacking them here (Laranthalas) is among the most obnoxious people in the local chat, is definitely an unprovoked pk'er type, and also sucks terribly at pvp in general :P

Take from that what you will, I suppose.

Roxout
03-31-2011, 04:00 AM
This game needs more griefing in my opinion. Stir up some drama. Give us all something to do. I stopped crafting because the UI drives me insane. I wander around looking for animals. I rarely see one. Every person I see while out and about is either sitting in their tribe zone or hauls ass when they see someone coming... Pretty lame tbh.

esudar
03-31-2011, 04:14 AM
I'm from a nearby tribe, and don't really know either of these groups that well. That said, the few times I've wandered through thier area, I've found the Cendres folks to be friendly and approachable.

On the other hand, the guy attacking them here (Laranthalas) is among the most obnoxious people in the local chat, is definitely an unprovoked pk'er type, and also sucks terribly at pvp in general :P

Take from that what you will, I suppose.

we know who you are lier...

thats so typical for les cendres, making up stories and lies about themself and about other people

Escargot
03-31-2011, 07:50 AM
we know who you are lier...

thats so typical for les cendres, making up stories and lies about themself and about other people

Heh. You can easily find my handle on my tribe's totem, and it isn't on Cendres :)

blackzilla
03-31-2011, 08:05 AM
Why did the OP post this?

Jadzia
03-31-2011, 08:20 AM
Why did the OP post this?

Because he failed to realize that if someone in a game offers him real money and a wife then that person is kidding. LOL.

AlexTaldren
03-31-2011, 08:36 AM
Looks like there are a lot of anti-carebear players south of the lake that could use a good lesson in combat.

zorglub28
03-31-2011, 12:52 PM
*start to prepare some popcorns*

Dubanka
03-31-2011, 01:13 PM
Ever heard of a mechanic called hide? It may not make you truly invisible, but it does make you entirely silent.

you typically dont walk across decent expanses land in hide.

I mean if you're going to stand in one place long enough for 8 people to 'sneak up on you' in hide, and then not see their hidey silhouettes when they get close (so you can sprint back to your mud hut), then you deserve to get killed.

Deacon
03-31-2011, 02:48 PM
I send 3 screen i have other if you want... Clagedon laurentalas in-game pk in DOH tribe.

Screen1:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7223/laurentalas.png

you want more with insult and other? hein laurentalas? and report?

Is that a 3rd party program running with names in the opaque window, or part of the GUI that I've missed?

zorglub28
03-31-2011, 02:57 PM
the name come from our mumble server :) when you start mumble before the game the names appears in the window :)