PDA

View Full Version : LF a tribe.

Scolheep
03-27-2011, 06:46 PM
I am a gamer who plays MMO's exclusively, having played nearly every mainstream to have come out in recent years.

I have recently come into a lot more free time due to a death in the family, and obligations pertaining to it, and to be quite honest I need a stress-reliever.

I am a hardcore gamer, I would say, I love to compete and the PvP in this game fascinates me. I also love immersion in a game, and that's why I'm here.

What I am looking for is a tribe to facilitate both the immersion and PvP aspects, I want to build things, and I want to kill people....simple enough, I think.

I am a west coast player, and my playtimes, especially for the next month, are as long as the game carries my interest, aside from watching young ones (feeding them, etc). I am also 18, should that be of any consequence.

boomer0901
03-27-2011, 07:11 PM
Good luck in game.

STAR_GOD
03-30-2011, 04:10 PM
o/ Scolheep

Pandemic Tribe is seeking out more mature people to join our group. We offer expierienced players from beta days, vibrant tribe and pvp raids. check our site for more info http://www.pandemictribe.com

check our city progress here : http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/5555-Pandemic-Super-City-development-pics-each-Stage

Mactavendish
03-31-2011, 03:01 PM
You could also try Regulators. Apply at xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com or chat with LaughingOak in game.

We are a neutral/lawful tribe that has an old west feel and welcomes bounty hunters and trackers alike!

socoma02
04-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Hello

I invite you to belong to "The Trading Outpost" We are growing rapidly, there are no slaves here, you can build your house, and everything belongs to everybody, and we all work for everyone, if you're interested, we are in the area 938. Attached to the coast.

My name in game is "Patako" Whispeame me or:

Siimp
JPO

A greeting and I hope you join.

xyberviri
04-04-2011, 08:52 AM
Hello and welcome to Xsyon, if your looking for a tribe with big plans you are welcome to join apache, we are a pvp/crafting/city building tribe, there is no forced labor and members are not required to have there storage set to tribe, you own your own belongings. we are a neutral tribe, please whisper TokTok, Geronimo in game.

socoma02
04-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Hello

I invite you to belong to "The Trading Outpost" We are growing rapidly, there are no slaves here, you can build your house, and everything belongs to everybody, and we all work for everyone, if you're interested, we are in the area 938. Attached to the coast.

My name in game is "Patako" Whispeame me or:

Siimp
JPO

A greeting and I hope you join.