PDA

View Full Version : Dark Hand of Valor Recruiting (Good)

Pages : [1] 2

Silifaira
04-01-2010, 08:48 PM
http://www.darkhandofvalor.com/images/dhv/dhv_logo_2.jpg

Currently Recruiting Good People for Good Times

Click here to visit the DHV website
(http://www.darkhandofvalor.com/content.php)
DHV is not currently recruiting for Xsyon, but we welcome all new members in general.

Are you looking for a tribe of fun, relaxed, good people to hang out with while building an epic town to call our home? Then Dark Hand of Valor is for you. DHV is a multi-gaming guild that was founded on the idea that gaming should be fun, not work.

We want people to play the game their way, be it jumping right in on the front lines and defending our town and destroying the enemy in PvP, or wandering around hunting, gathering resources and exploring. Or perhaps you would prefer to dedicate your time to arming our warriors with a crafting group, or working to help us build a mighty town.

We welcome all types of players and plan for our guild to fully enjoy all aspects of Xsyon. We have room for both hard core players with lots of time to devote to the game as well as those with busy outside the game lives that just want to hang out and relax for a few hours a week.

Respect, Loyalty and Maturity

DHV maintains an active and lively website, forums and TeamSpeak (voice chat). Our members are laid back, helpful, and know how to conduct themselves in a mature manner. We know how to have a good time while still treating others with respect, including those not within DHV. We’re good people who are always looking for more good people to have fun with. Come join the fun as we establish a leading guild and make our mark in the Xsyon world.

About DHV

First and foremost, DHV members do not grief other players, cheat, exploit or disrespect those that treat them with respect, in game, on forums or anywhere where they are wearing a DHV tag.

DHV is a multi-gaming guild, focused on providing our membership with the highest quality leadership and experiences within the guild. We strive to keep from being a militaristic type of guild, but at the same time we understand and embrace the structure that is required to effectively manage and maintain a guild. Our highly qualified leadership has many years of experience – both as both players and as leaders of various games and guilds.

[From our Founder] - Dark Hand of Valor was created to fill the void I encountered while searching for a guild that had that perfect fit. Not to say that there aren’t some good guilds out there, there are, however, they just did not have everything I was looking for. On one end of the spectrum, you have your hard core ganking/griefing guilds and on the other, the ones that seem afraid to get in a good fight. As neither of those fit my gaming style, I decided to start my own guild, “Dark Hand of Valor.”

Doesn't "Dark Hand" contradict "Valor"? Not at all. It means we keep our actions honorable and for the greater good. It also means we will hunt down and kill someone that is causing us, or others problems. It means we will fight as we must and we will do so with pride as we know that our actions make for a better life for us and those who hold our same values. So, while we stand for valor, we are also not afraid to use every tactic in our arsenal to defend what we feel is right. If you're an old D&D player, DHV's alignment would best be described as Chaotic Good. We're a bunch of good and loyal people as long as you treat us well; treat us poorly and we'll quickly become a force to be reckoned with.

Requirements

We would like to maintain a mature atmosphere, so a minimum age of eighteen is required. In addition, DHV members should be well spoken, in control of themselves and be able to keep real life drama out of the game. This isn't high school, we're here to relax and enjoy our gaming time, it is that simple. We also want members with the ability to self regulate their actions even if there aren't others observing them and furthermore, require that they are able to keep their cool when grouped with members in game.

We also encourage applications from couples, women and older adults. The respectful atmosphere fostered at DHV is one where members can be comfortable being themselves.

Crunch
04-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Hello DHoV :)

lol cats from ERA:) if you remember me! GL in Xsyon :)

Nezabyte
04-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Hello again Silifaira! You guys seem to be in every game I want to play, and I get involved with you somehow. Last situation was being in one clan that was enemies with you and another that was allied with you :P

Silifaira
04-01-2010, 09:42 PM
Hiya Nezabyte!! Yep...just can't keep us away!

You are a big reason we were able to get off the ground way back when. :)

Crisco Twister
04-01-2010, 09:44 PM
You guys coming to this game to? lol..

Nezabyte
04-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Silifaira wrote:

Hiya Nezabyte!! Yep...just can't keep us away!

You are a big reason we were able to get off the ground way back when. :)
Oh, shucks :blush: Well, good to see you again, and I wish you all the best in this game! Perhaps we could sort out an alliance of some sort :) Check us out in our recruit thread. And if you get interested, our ambassador, Sisler, can get in touch with ya.

r0ss0
04-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Welcome aboard!

Ivan Streptovsky
04-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Welcome and good luck. I like the name. Kind of an oxymoron. A good tribe called the Dark Hand

Jadzia
04-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Welcome ! Very nice tribe description, I wish you the best of luck :)

Silifaira
04-02-2010, 02:52 PM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Welcome and good luck. I like the name. Kind of an oxymoron. A good tribe called the Dark Hand

Thanks, hehe, that was kinda the point.

JCatano
04-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Hey, DHoV. How many of you are coming over?

(Onatac)

Silifaira
04-02-2010, 04:22 PM
There are only about nine of us for sure at the moment. A lot are taking the wait and see approach. Some are in Mortal, but if Xsyon takes off, they will join us.

We just started our division yesterday, so I'm sure we'll get more converts before launch. :silly:

Hansbrick
04-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Howdy,

If its a sandbox we seem to be setting up shop in it. After reading about the game a few of us decided what the hell and might as well try doubling up on MMO's.

Check DHV if your looking for a guild and its good to see already that we have known folks already checking in to play Friends and foes alike.(HI Nez :woohoo:)

Looking to forward to see how Xsyon goes.

Hansbrick
DHV

Silifaira
04-05-2010, 10:10 AM
Hiya Hansbrick, and yep, we do like our sandboxes!

Trekkan
04-05-2010, 03:20 PM
As Silifaira mentioned the numbers aren't all that high yet (although we just added two more people to pre-order today!). However we JUST started getting things going at DHV once the in-game videos and people were actually getting into the game.

Basically we didn't want to start things up for our members until we saw more about the game. Now that we've seen more of the game (and like what we've seen so far), we're starting to promote it within the guild and bring more awareness of it in general to our membership. I would expect many more people to join eventually as we have about 450 active members right now (across a couple of games).

Silifaira
04-07-2010, 01:07 AM
:woohoo: Growing fast!

w0rm
04-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Maybe they're black?

Trekkan
04-08-2010, 04:49 PM
w0rm wrote:

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Maybe they're black?

I think it's more to do with how we described our guild overall in the main post. ;)

Silifaira
04-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Got to watch the game over someone's shoulder. I'm getting super excited!

Trekkan
04-26-2010, 11:25 AM
Hopefully some more invites going out within a day or so, we'll get more DHV in! YEY! =)

Okie
04-28-2010, 02:00 AM
Is any dhov from darkfall coming over ?

Trekkan
04-30-2010, 08:35 AM
Okie wrote:

Is any dhov from darkfall coming over ?

Generally speaking, almost any DHV member comes from Darkfall as that's what I had started DHV for. I just quit the game shortly after it's release myself, etc. =)

I anticipate quite a few DHV members eventually coming over. Right now, most of them are just waiting to see how Xsyon unfolds.

Okie
04-30-2010, 02:41 PM
Dhov has some really cool guys in it hope they come over but leave the beefcake crew except for dirty

josecuervo12
04-30-2010, 09:08 PM
I have been lookig for tribe for the last 3 days and came to the conclusion that the "Dark Hand of Valor" best fits my style of playing.So I filled in the application I guesse now I play the waiting game :)

Trekkan
05-01-2010, 09:43 PM
josecuervo12 wrote:

I have been lookig for tribe for the last 3 days and came to the conclusion that the "Dark Hand of Valor" best fits my style of playing.So I filled in the application I guesse now I play the waiting game :)

Hey there and welcome to DHV, we're glad to have ya with us! Now... to get everyone actually ingame... heh

Silifaira
05-02-2010, 02:58 PM
josecuervo12 wrote:

Saw your app! Thanks for joining us :) :silly: :silly:

josecuervo12
05-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Hello ppl passing by wanted to say hello and thax for the welcome to the DHoV looking foward to play with you all.

I'll be keeping my eyes open on this post for any news on the game and DHoV to keep my self informed on any plans.

I tryed that game lords of ultima and mmmmmmmmmmm not my cup of tea. I'll be playing my CIV IV. I did get team speak 3 so i'll be glad to just chat to know you all better.

Silifaira
05-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Hehe, LoU it isn't my cup of tea either.

My son loves Civ 4. In fact, he's a bit obsessed.

DanielVE
05-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Hello Silifaira,

I really like the guilds description and code of conduct. ... been looking for a tribe since i pre ordered in march but never found one that fit my playstyle since now.
I just sent an application! :cheer:

Hurk
05-14-2010, 01:09 AM
/signed

Finally bought it, hopefully I will get invited into game fairly soon to join you all.

josecuervo12
05-14-2010, 01:16 PM
Hello hello hello ppl

I am :) to see new names in the post especially if they are new members like me. I wanted to share with everybody what was the magic words used by Silifaira to make me want to join DHoV.

"We also encourage applications from couples, women and older adults" "older adults" "older adults" "older adults" :woohoo:

Well I am 121 years old and I use depends. Do I fit the criteria?

Also I was wondering if its ok if we post here a little about us and our play style? You all know I have to make sure that all you young whipper snappers can keep up with me you know the "older Adult" :)

Khors
05-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Heyas!

I've been following Xyson for some time, and submitted an app. Look forward to learning more about you folks and getting familiar. I like what I see :)

Ronus
05-14-2010, 09:08 PM
josecuervo12 wrote:

Hello hello hello ppl
Did you try the ones with the new velcro tabs - makes for a much nicer fit :woohoo:

Getting closer to game time.... B)

Silifaira
05-14-2010, 10:23 PM
Great to have you on board!

DanielVE wrote:

Hello Silifaira,

I really like the guilds description and code of conduct. ... been looking for a tribe since i pre ordered in march but never found one that fit my playstyle since now.
I just sent an application! :cheer:

Silifaira
05-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Hmm, about my playstyle...

I tend to be more of a PVE'er in MMOs, but love PVP in shooters, so if the right game came out, PVP could be fun. I know I had fun in group PVP in Darkfall.

I love to group up and head out to accomplish a goal, no matter what it is, or I can spend all day just gathering or exploring solo. Really, each game seems to have its fun things to do, and just as soon as I think I have my playstyle figured out, a new game comes out and I find something in that game that wasn't as much fun in others. Like crafting. I'm normally not big on crafting, but sometimes a game will have a system that makes it more fun to do.

So, all that to say....it depends on the game. ;)

josecuervo12
05-15-2010, 05:56 AM
hello hello heool ppl.

I think is better that I come clean with everybody I am not 121 year old but I am 39 and no I dont use depends even though I have been tempted to try then :P. I lived for the longest time in South America so I am fluent in spanish some times comes handy in mmorpg.
I have been a mmorpg player for a long time from Ultima Online to Aion. My favorite mmorpg was Horizon. They allowed players to modify the enviroment and it had a hybrid skill base leveling system. That is what I'm looking foward to in Xsyon.
For most of my life I done Martial Arts and read a lot of books like Art of War, Strategy of Resistance which I incorporate to my play style...I call it "The Plan".

-Exploration settlement and resourses
-Gathering and development of resourses (crafting)
-Fortifying potitions
-Expanding

If "The Plan" comes across PvP bring it on.

I am big on teamwork and enjoy helping others.

josecuervo12
05-15-2010, 06:13 AM
Ronus wrote:

josecuervo12 wrote:

Hello hello hello ppl
Did you try the ones with the new velcro tabs - makes for a much nicer fit :woohoo:

Getting closer to game time.... B)

What they come with velcro tabs!!!! . You mean I can get rid of my cotton diapers and the nasty pins yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Silifaira
05-15-2010, 12:00 PM
Yep, like me, still a bit young for the depends, but, oil of olay has become my best friend :)

Is Horizon's still around?

Trekkan
05-15-2010, 10:09 PM
My playstyle varies depending on the game, but usually tends more towards the PvE/crafter/builder style.

I love FPS shooters though, and am usually fairly decent at those (on the PC, console... I suck. heh). I play TF2, BC2 mostly, but have played the majority of shooters since the beginning of video game time (I'm 38).

Mostly I see myself as a PvE'r and working to build/better the tribe in whatever it needs. I'm also a gatherer for some reason, I can do the endless drone of gathering as long as what I'm doing is serving a greater purpose.

Silifaira
05-16-2010, 05:55 PM
You forgot to include lots of friendly fire. :laugh: :silly: :kiss:

josecuervo12
05-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Friendly fire What is that?

I guess the latin in me just doesn't get it

"Hey here I am, you know your old friend....BANG!!!! ooopsss sorry I shot you."

Is that friendly fire?

Silifaira
05-18-2010, 09:32 PM
When you run up the stairs in BC2 and someone from your team scares you and you shoot them in the face, killing them. :blush:

Silifaira
05-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Yay!! I am in!!

Orbalus
05-19-2010, 05:16 AM
gtz silif, is current planned launch date still 15th june?

josecuervo12
05-19-2010, 06:00 AM
Silifaira wrote:

When you run up the stairs in BC2 and someone from your team scares you and you shoot them in the face, killing them. :blush:

Wow that sounds like a girl I used to date in South America {like 20 tears ago } if you got to closse you would get some friendly fire for her father :P

Thax for the free English class wasent familiar with that definition frendly fire :)

hope we dont have any of that in this game

Silifaira
05-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Last I read it was still June 15.

Played last night for quite a while. Had a great time, but it did crash a few times...but it crashed for everyone on the server.

And LOL at josecuervo. Is that why you USED to date her? ;)

josecuervo12
05-19-2010, 04:48 PM
No! NO! no!

You can't come on this Tab and say I played last night it was fun. You know that is cruel you need to elaboreate and make the people in this tribe that have not gotten the invite to beta drool in envy. I demand my right to hear more and grow green with envy.

{Used} did I spelled it wrong? Did I use it out of context? You need to correct me if I made a mistake otherwise how am I going to learn unless you are making fun out of me which is OK too

Crunch
05-19-2010, 05:04 PM
josecuervo12 wrote:

No! NO! no!

You can't come on this Tab and say I played last night it was fun. You know that is cruel you need to elaboreate and make the people in this tribe that have not gotten the invite to beta drool in envy. I demand my right to hear more and grow green with envy.

{Used} did I spelled it wrong? Did I use it out of context? You need to correct me if I made a mistake otherwise how am I going to learn unless you are making fun out of me which is OK too

No, but im making fun of you!

Bump for knowing these guys from darkfall :D

Silifaira
05-19-2010, 10:04 PM
Nope, you used it correctly. I just meant is the father the reason that you no longer date her.

And now, August 15. :(

Trekkan
05-20-2010, 11:19 AM
Yeah, release is scheduled for Aug 15'th now. Not too big a deal though, they are still letting people in that pre-ordered and things are still getting done. No complaints from me really. =)

josecuervo12
05-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Silifaira wrote:

Nope, you used it correctly. I just meant is the father the reason that you no longer date her.

And now, August 15. :(

Well when the father has mounted on one of the walls his knife and gun COLLECTION and then on the other all the trophies you know you are dating the wrong girl!

josecuervo12
05-20-2010, 06:13 PM
Trekkan wrote:

Yeah, release is scheduled for Aug 15'th now. Not too big a deal though, they are still letting people in that pre-ordered and things are still getting done. No complaints from me really. =)

Little disappointed on that but I prefer to play a properly polished product than an incomplete game :)

but doesn't change that I want in the test :woohoo:

josecuervo12
05-22-2010, 12:48 PM
Hey people I got my invite to beta. What is the starting location for our tribe?

Trekkan
05-22-2010, 01:17 PM
Mostly Round Tree I think. but since characters are always wiped, etc... just get in, have some fun. =) You can have multiple characters too so you can always make another too. =)

Silifaira
05-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Yah, I'm in Round Tree as well.

Silifaira
05-24-2010, 10:30 PM
Hehe, played tonight. I made my character with hair, but Trek couldn't see it, so I got nicknamed "Baldy."

I think I could become addicted to scavanging.

Beleg
05-24-2010, 10:54 PM
Sup Guys,

You will be seeing us Sentinels In this game as well. :)

Don't Worry though, I will still be with you in Apautan.

josecuervo12
05-25-2010, 03:50 PM
Hello, hello ,hello ppl

I have a little problem with my game and you guys may know something I don't. I have been trying to log into the game for 2 days now and can't. On the login screen I type in everything and it just hangs there and nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Trekkan
05-25-2010, 04:58 PM
Yeah, she had no hair... was interesting anyway. heh

And Beleg, good to see you guys here too! Always good to have a friend nearby!

And Jose, I haven't heard of that, but I have heard of some patcher issues. Worst case... uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps.

Silifaira
05-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Yah, I had to unintstall and reinstall for a similar issue.

Silifaira
05-25-2010, 05:35 PM
Trekkan wrote:

And Jose, I haven't heard of that, but I have heard of some patcher issues. Worst case... uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps.

I made up for it with the hair later. See what you get for calling me baldy?

Trekkan
05-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Silifaira wrote:

Trekkan wrote:

I made up for it with the hair later. See what you get for calling me baldy?

Yeah, you scared the hell out of me!

josecuervo12
05-26-2010, 04:11 PM
Trekkan wrote:

And Jose, I haven't heard of that, but I have heard of some patcher issues. Worst case... uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps.[/quote]

hello hello hello ppl

I manage to log in the test server :woohoo: , once in there the people in there told me that the server for the login was down for updates. But I'll try rhe reinstall idea.

Gamefreak
05-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Great guild, great people and a great community.

Join today people!

Hurk
05-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Great guild, join up!

Trekkan
05-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Yeah, we've all been having a good time now with those that preordered all finally in. I have to say, things are MUCH better when you have people to play the game with!

We're still looking for new members, so if you're interested, check out our website, www.darkhandofvalor.com

josecuervo12
05-31-2010, 12:36 PM
I was wondering which of the servers you guys been playing on? The logging one or the test one? Also what are the names of your characters that way I can find you guys.

Silifaira
05-31-2010, 10:26 PM
People's game names are listed on the darkhandofvalor forums. We've been hanging out around roundtree on the regular server.

Yum
05-31-2010, 10:57 PM
josecuervo12 wrote:

I was wondering which of the servers you guys been playing on? The logging one or the test one? Also what are the names of your characters that way I can find you guys.

Also you can find TS info on the DHV forums so you can communicate better with us :)

Silifaira
06-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Yay for teamspeak!

Yum
06-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Bump! :)

Gamefreak
06-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Bump ^^

Dune Edenbaum
06-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Huh this seems interesting. I'd probably like to join.

Silifaira
06-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Yes, you should...and we just updated our forums. You should come check it out. ;)

Yum
06-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Bump! check out our new forum syle :laugh:

Yum
06-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Bump!! B)

Silifaira
06-08-2010, 10:24 AM
I like your avatar, Yum :)

Hurk
06-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Is that a cactus needle in his chin?

Can you spot the Hurk?!

Hansbrick
06-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Hurk wrote:

Is that a cactus needle in his chin?

Can you spot the Hurk?!

Mmmmm Hurk that Bigfoot is a chick or one with a real big set of man boob!!! :S

Silifaira
06-08-2010, 07:25 PM
MOOBS!

Yum
06-11-2010, 02:01 PM
Bump! :woohoo:

Trekkan
06-11-2010, 02:04 PM
Well, next week it sounds like. Monday should be a fun day in Xsyon!! Let's hope that schedule sticks!

Silifaira
06-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Woohoo!! Fishing!!

Trekkan
06-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Looks like creatures are going to be added in next update, Woot!!

Morigen
07-16-2010, 05:36 AM
Beleg wrote:

Sup Guys,

You will be seeing us Sentinels In this game as well. :)

Don't Worry though, I will still be with you in Apautan.

Hey Beleg!!

Yeah, I am gonna play a bit of Xsyon as well, but I'll still be found in DF (and MO some now too). Glad to know you guys will be here!!!!!

Silifaira
07-17-2010, 12:34 AM
Heya Morigen!!

Maybe we will finally get to play together. :)

Gamefreak
07-17-2010, 03:48 PM
Bump.

Silifaira
07-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Thanks, Gamefreak. :)

Paradox
07-20-2010, 07:01 PM
Nice talking with you and getting the grand tour Gamefreak :)

Will get back with you guys soon.

Gamefreak
07-20-2010, 09:13 PM
Yeah, I popped back a few times today, you guys have a extremely active player base O_O.

Most of our guys are waiting for the tribal system to come in, then most to all of our players will be active.

I took a look at all of the items by where you are crafting, nearly had a stroke lol.

Silifaira
07-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Can't wait!

Silifaira
07-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Oh no, fire is broken. :ohmy:

Silifaira
07-27-2010, 07:50 PM
Had fun in game tonight!!

WarBear
08-07-2010, 11:08 AM
DHOV and reincarnation in the same game... fuck if only the pvp looked better.

Crokiller
08-07-2010, 11:47 AM
WarBear wrote:

DHOV and reincarnation in the same game... fuck if only the pvp looked better.

What he said!

Thornberry
08-07-2010, 11:49 AM
I cant even describe the pvp in this game, only if it was not two people standing still and looking like there dancing with each other.

Gamefreak
08-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Yeah, I hope they fix the PvP, otherwise there is no point at the moment. :angry:

Gamefreak
09-01-2010, 09:27 PM
bump

Silifaira
10-17-2010, 08:22 PM
We are DHV in game.

Kuroi
10-18-2010, 04:47 AM
lol i found your guild house in mortal online, i thought you were still playing it :D

Yum
10-18-2010, 06:11 PM
Kuroi wrote:

lol i found your guild house in mortal online, i thought you were still playing it :D

Hey :P i think a few members still playing.. why? i dont know :laugh:

Kuroi
10-18-2010, 07:17 PM
Yum wrote:

Kuroi wrote:

Hey :P i think a few members still playing.. why? i dont know :laugh:lol maybe it's still there cause the house upkeep is bugged (lol) if you won't play MO anymore why don't you kindly give me your house? :blush: :P i'm tired of grinding gold lol

Gamefreak
10-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Kuroi wrote:

Yum wrote:

Kuroi wrote:

Hey :P i think a few members still playing.. why? i dont know :laugh:lol maybe it's still there cause the house upkeep is bugged (lol) if you won't play MO anymore why don't you kindly give me your house? :blush: :P i'm tired of grinding gold lol

You forgot to say please.

Due to this we must reject your request.

No re-asks.

dezgard
10-18-2010, 07:55 PM
rofl

Kuroi
10-19-2010, 06:06 AM
Gamefreak wrote:

Kuroi wrote:

Yum wrote:

Kuroi wrote:

No re-asks.ahah damn :laugh:

and if i say pretty please? :blush:

Trekkan
10-20-2010, 02:56 PM
Kuroi wrote:

Gamefreak wrote:

Kuroi wrote:

Yum wrote:

Kuroi wrote:

No re-asks.ahah damn :laugh:

and if i say pretty please? :blush:

We'll then still have to say no, because we still have people playing the game. ;) Just "officially" we're not currently playing anymore. Although at some point, if they can actually fix the wreck of a game, we might open things back up again.

Helith
10-21-2010, 11:22 AM
Off that subjests, i just applied lastnight on the Darkhand of valor website and i am just wondering when an dhow do we find out if you been accepted? just kinda wondering

Silifaira
11-12-2010, 05:29 PM
You were accepted a long time ago. You should join us in teamspeak :)

josecuervo12
11-13-2010, 10:03 AM
Sorry I have been lost from forum for some time, but its hard to get online when you're computer burns out. Now i have this Old tuna can with a black and white screen that should do the job.
Hope that the game is still up and running with few bugs.
I would like to test the game with all the new updates but cant find the download client. So please let me know what is new in game.

Nice to be back

Silifaira
11-13-2010, 09:14 PM
Log into game if you can so we can get you into the tribe and increase our land! If you need directions, come ask on the DHV forums.

Vadio
11-16-2010, 05:31 AM
Great guild/clan/tribe

I ryl like guys and stay here

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Helith
11-16-2010, 12:12 PM
ok ordered a new VC and some new SDDram2 from tiger direct on sunday and should get the VC today and the ramm tommorrow and hopefully this will fix the bsod's i am having if not i will partition and reinstall win7 pro and if that don't work i will have to find someone to show the bottom end of my boots but anyways hopefully i will be able to get ingame tommorrow early! cya all then

Trekkan
11-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Hope to see ya in game soon Helith!

Helith
11-17-2010, 03:10 PM
ok have been testing the new VC and ramm and everything is working better then before lol only one prob getting a sound error ingame from unknown source after i got on ts and logged out gotta fix something else i guess lol but i am ingame and playing now! well officially once the sound error is foxed

Vadio
11-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Welcome , reading your pm

Silifaira
11-18-2010, 11:06 AM
If you want, you can come hang out in teamspeak and get to know ppl while you wait.

Silifaira
11-22-2010, 03:53 PM
Come check out our new location!!

josecuervo12
11-22-2010, 06:33 PM
Silifaira wrote:

If you want, you can come hang out in teamspeak and get to know ppl while you wait.

cool will do, Also have to figure out on what server and location on map you guys are. I'll check the web page of DHV for that.

Silifaira
11-27-2010, 10:48 AM
Yah, it is in the private section :)

Gamefreak
11-30-2010, 07:50 PM
Ten character minimum.

Bump

:P

Helith
11-30-2010, 09:05 PM
BUMPERS :P

Helith
12-01-2010, 12:07 PM
hehe a DBL DAY BUMP :)

Helith
12-03-2010, 01:05 PM
bump:)

Vadio
12-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Smal Bump , more img
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1280/screenshot2010124201159.jpg

GuideZuriel
12-04-2010, 11:11 PM
Nice screenshot!

Helith
12-06-2010, 12:22 PM
nice screenshot vadio now just need to get one with all the ghost walls and finished walls put or maybe a few dam guildie/tribesmen stuck in traps!

Vadio
12-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Yes i agree about walls need finish ,

MrDDT
12-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Look at Helith cracking that whip!!!

Morigen
12-11-2010, 06:18 AM
Dig and build, dig and build...

Gonna dig that ditch deep and bury Helith in it :D

Helith
12-11-2010, 12:53 PM
wth is everyone against me lol

Trekkan
12-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Get 'em Helith! =)

MrDDT
12-11-2010, 11:31 PM
wth is everyone against me lol

Maybe they saw you beating me up for about 3 hours the other night. =P

Helith
12-12-2010, 05:59 AM
lol the was a planned move by all that was around though :P(meaning ofc you and me lol)............ i just think there is a plot against me out there........

MrDDT
12-12-2010, 08:45 AM
What can I say, Im a glutton for punishment.

Helith
12-15-2010, 10:47 AM
Bumpity bump bump!

Vadio
12-30-2010, 11:28 AM
Bump and great news

Yesterday 06:46 PM #1
Trekkan

Ok, I've updated and reenabled the DHV Arcade. I've also wiped all high scores, etc. There's a few display issues on the podium and I'll work on those. In anycase, give it a shot and log a ticket in the DHV Bug Tracker if you have any problems. You can find it by clicking Extras -> DHV Arcade

Silifaira
01-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Skee Ball Challenge anyone?

Vadio
01-04-2011, 05:55 PM
1st Colossus with 31 awards.
2nd Rawrr with 7 awards.
3rd Morigen with 6 awards.
4th Vadia with 3 awards.
5th Trekkan with 1 awards.

WTF this guy broken my ;/ (ITS WAR)

inferno3387
01-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Do you guys still play Mortal Online currently or did you give up on that disaster? Gotta find that out before I apply as I dont want to get booted from the tribe after the 2nd day for making fun of that failure...

Vadio
01-10-2011, 05:44 PM
>) hum bump

Silifaira
01-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Just added some new games to the arcade.

Vadio
01-16-2011, 03:33 PM
Welcome to our new recruits

Mallets
01-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Oh yeah!!! Glad to be here!

Helith
01-16-2011, 09:24 PM
welcome to the lil backwood brotherhood of watching our backs when "jersey shore" comes a running.

Silifaira
01-18-2011, 04:06 PM
Yep.

Vadio
01-21-2011, 07:25 PM
LoL Daily bump

Gladrion
01-22-2011, 12:08 PM
Hi. I've applied on the DHoV forums. Please approve. Xsyon in-game character name - Gorthax.

Vadio
01-22-2011, 12:32 PM
Woot new pupils ;P
"Good People for Good Times"

Vadio
01-23-2011, 12:37 PM
Patch bump

Vadio
01-23-2011, 09:03 PM
More news recruits :) Welcome

Saorlan
01-23-2011, 11:29 PM
Please stop this relentless spamming recruitment - you are like those guys in MMOs that always shout "XXX is recruiting players". Your name is absolute shite and from the sounds of your posts you are late teen leet kiddies.

Trekkan
01-24-2011, 02:43 PM
We appreciate the bump!

brando
01-26-2011, 11:30 PM
Not entirely sure about the butthurt dude above Trekkan, but so far I've seen DHoV in a few different games and they've always been solid guys.

Trekkan
01-28-2011, 10:19 AM
Not entirely sure about the butthurt dude above Trekkan, but so far I've seen DHoV in a few different games and they've always been solid guys.

Thanks much Brando, it's appreciated!

Helith
01-28-2011, 11:49 AM
Hello... Please come again

Gamefreak
01-30-2011, 08:01 AM
Daily bump >=)

Thanks for the response Brando.

Meziahn
01-30-2011, 12:18 PM
Level headed group of players, even not being in their tribe, and just from speaking to them, seem to be a really decent group. Would highly suggest this tribe to anyone looking for a larger tribe to join up with.

Hyip
02-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Level headed group of players, even not being in their tribe, and just from speaking to them, seem to be a really decent group. Would highly suggest this tribe to anyone looking for a larger tribe to join up with.

Thanks for the post Meziahn.

MoonDragn
02-03-2011, 10:23 AM
You guys still recruiting? I'm a casual player and I'm not 100% sold on this game yet, but you guys sound like the kind of guild I would join. I have already preordered so I will be around for at least the first 2 months.

Vadio
02-03-2011, 11:22 AM
yes , post your apply on Dark hand of valor site

MoonDragn
02-03-2011, 12:25 PM
I will apply once I get home. I can't seem to see the verify images during the registration process here at work.

Vadio
02-05-2011, 08:41 AM
Daily Bump

And welcome to new recruits :)

Vadio
02-06-2011, 03:25 PM
Wipe Bump

Helith
02-06-2011, 04:16 PM
hey don't bumo me u bumpity bump bump an welcome all new recruits

Erlijus
02-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Just read your statement about the tribe. As stated in Introduction thread, I am an older player (36 yo) from Montreal, Canada, and looking for a mature yet fun tribe to adventure with. Just bought the game, so I still have lots to discover. Will try to PM one of the leader tomorrow in-game.

I tried to access the website, yet it seems to be down. Will try again tomorrow.

Vadio
02-07-2011, 03:59 AM
Website up

MoonDragn
02-07-2011, 09:00 AM
Changed my mind. I just can't get into this game. There is nothing to do in the game when you can't find anything. Animals are extremely scarce, except the bears, which seem numerous and fatal. It seems like the game will revolve around hiding inside tribal lands and craft, but if you can't find animals, bone crafting is almost impossible. Aside from that, the concept of the full loot and PVP made it even worse for me. After wandering around for hours I gave up.

Not going to play this game even though I preordered.

Vadio
02-08-2011, 08:23 AM
:( @Moondragn

i wish your find game like
Maybe in future you look again

@Topic
DailyBump

Helith
02-08-2011, 10:15 AM
well moondragn there is alot more to the game and there is more then just bears around, before wipe i pretty much had bonecrafting maxed but anyways it is a shame you dislike the game so much specially since it is in beta and not alot in game as of right now, hopefully later u come back check it out and like it at the point.

markyturner
02-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Hello... I registered on your site, and applied.

I am a long time game player (38) - played many mmos - and attracted by this as a fresh take in a new open world. Looking forward to it!

I would love to join... chaotic good sounds perfect to me.

Silifaira
02-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Thanks...I just sent your acceptance PM. Welcome!

Vadio
02-09-2011, 03:03 AM
>) Daily Bump

And welcome to new recruits

Vadio
02-10-2011, 10:56 AM
Daily Bump if your need help -> /w Vadia

pencap
02-12-2011, 02:08 PM
do you have european players in your guild?

Vadio
02-12-2011, 02:19 PM
no much , but dont remember ;) | need check |

Gamefreak
02-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Pencap, we have a wide range of north american, south american and european players in our guild. I'm not sure how many will be playing in the xsyon division, but I'm sure that you won't be alone = D

Hyip
02-13-2011, 08:39 AM
Yes there are European players that play in the Xsyon division

Satch
02-13-2011, 01:31 PM
This place looks good.

(Me = Deuce)

Vadio
02-14-2011, 05:24 AM
:) More new recruits , welcome

Vadio
02-14-2011, 05:24 AM
os "dublepost"

meatypickle
02-14-2011, 08:54 AM
/salute from OTG. Looking forward to seeing you all on the other side, though we may be a ways away from your tribal areas.

TweFoju
02-14-2011, 12:05 PM
nice to see you guys here, know you guys from Earthrise, did most of you jumped ship from ER?

Trekkan
02-14-2011, 12:12 PM
nice to see you guys here, know you guys from Earthrise, did most of you jumped ship from ER?

We still have ER going at this time, only time will tell if they can fix things though. But I do know that some people are moving to Xsyon from ER (at least for the time being).

Vadio
02-14-2011, 04:00 PM
DhV is multi gaming some players in xsyon play ER and others in ER play Xsyon :)

Trekkan
02-15-2011, 10:32 AM
It's almost that time folks, the 18'th is only a few days away! It's good to see so many new members joining us, things are starting to shape up quite nicely. =)

Vadio
02-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Midnight bump

Powtuke
02-16-2011, 09:57 AM
Hello DHOV I registered on your sight today. I am waiting on the confirmation email atm. Once I get it Ill apply to join your guild to play this game. I am currently a member of OTG and have been with them exclusively for over four years now in good standing. I am not a huge pvp person but really like what this game is doing in the way of environmental and crafting areas of gaming.

Aiyrk
02-16-2011, 11:38 AM
Hello, i am from OTG, and I am applying to DHOV today for this game.

Trekkan
02-16-2011, 12:13 PM
If you're still waiting for the confirmation email, please check your spam folders. If it's not there, please PM me and I'll get your account fixed so that you may apply. And welcome! =)

Vadio
02-17-2011, 06:02 AM
Welcome :)

Hyip
02-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Hello OTG glad to have you around

Vadio
02-17-2011, 07:28 PM
i like offer this music video to everyone and feeling xsyon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttu0WgxIkJI
*cmon virtus/trekkan where youtube BBCcode

Satch
02-17-2011, 08:56 PM
Welcome to the OTG's and all of the new recruits. Fun times ahead. :)

Hyip
02-18-2011, 08:28 AM
i like offer this music video to everyone and feeling xsyon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttu0WgxIkJI
*cmon virtus/trekkan where youtube BBCcode

Sound familiar vadia. Think I have heard that on a Darkfall siege video. If not It would fit well.

meatypickle
02-18-2011, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the welcomes and quite happy to be here.

Yum
02-18-2011, 11:58 AM
Welcome to all the new members :)

markyturner
02-18-2011, 12:03 PM
Great news to see OTGers in here. I was OTG in WAR, thought it was a great guild. Really great attitude. First came across OTG in D&D - they are a boon to any game community. Great news if they are adopting DHoV in this game.

Trekkan
02-18-2011, 01:58 PM
Great news to see OTGers in here. I was OTG in WAR, thought it was a great guild. Really great attitude. First came across OTG in D&D - they are a boon to any game community. Great news if they are adopting DHoV in this game.

Kind of the other way around, but that's ok. =) OTG is a good guild and we're glad to be able to have some of their membership join DHV here in Xsyon. =)

Diab
02-18-2011, 06:42 PM
Blood SG from Darkfall looking for Tribe. Outbak Bahindu was the name. Still patching. Who do I contact when in game!?

Vadio
02-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Contact Hyip but better way going to our forum and pm trekkan or hyip :)

redjack
02-18-2011, 10:38 PM
Tried to follow the link to apply but after I log in with my old DF accout-Zed, it won't let me access the ap page. Probably been deactivated by the admin...anyway I could get reactivated? I tried making another but ... that email is already in use.I use to ape around with you guys in Apautan. :)

Trekkan
02-19-2011, 01:58 AM
Tried to follow the link to apply but after I log in with my old DF accout-Zed, it won't let me access the ap page. Probably been deactivated by the admin...anyway I could get reactivated? I tried making another but ... that email is already in use.I use to ape around with you guys in Apautan. :)

Log in with your existing account, you should see a link telling you to click there to reactivate your account, do that and you'll be able to fill out the app.

chaosegg
02-19-2011, 02:45 AM
Winley from The Sentinels here (DF last year? or was it 2 years ago... I don't remember now :o)
I just found out about this game;
had some great times living out of Apautan for several months with you guys,
so I'm just stopping by to say "hello again" and a big "woot" to the future in Xsyon. :cool:

Yum
02-19-2011, 08:50 AM
Heya Winley. Cant wait for the server to get fix/change or whatever it takes to gain better performance :D

Vadio
02-19-2011, 03:25 PM
:) is amazing several people from DF

Vintal
02-20-2011, 03:02 PM
Yea good times.

Wretched
02-21-2011, 03:13 PM
Wooo! we're growing pretty fast!! GO us!?

Vadio
02-22-2011, 05:03 AM
Yes

Azer
02-22-2011, 11:35 AM
Looking to join. Registered on your website, but don't have authorization to apply.

Trekkan
02-22-2011, 12:00 PM
Looking to join. Registered on your website, but don't have authorization to apply.

You should of gotten an email with a link to click on to validate your account. Please check your spam/junk mail folders as sometimes they end up there. If you still cannot find the email, please PM me on the DHV forums (that'll work for you at your access level) and I'll manually update your account.

Yum
02-22-2011, 06:54 PM
Pizza time!

Satch
02-22-2011, 07:32 PM
Awesome.

Vadio
02-23-2011, 02:54 PM
Pizza !!!
Nice idea , taco boy

CyberHick
02-23-2011, 04:47 PM
Hi. I would like yo join your guild. Just bought the game andd am installig right now

IGN - Zajjkry

Vadio
02-23-2011, 04:49 PM
Cyberhick :)
plz filling apply
http://www.darkhandofvalor.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=11

Trekkan
02-23-2011, 10:17 PM
Just a quick welcome to all of our new members! We've got a really nice amount of people and we're going to kick butt. =)

Kriten
02-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Hey thanks for sining me up..I looked at a lot of tribes and yours seem like its the best fit for me...very well organized

Satch
02-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Welcome aboard Kriten and all new members!

Trekkan
02-25-2011, 11:34 AM
Glad you find us as such! Good to play with ya the other day as well, hopefully soon things will be stable game server wise and we'll all be back in!

Phorr
02-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Hey guys, old DF member here. I just applied on the website. Looking forward (hopefully) to playing with some of you again, and some for the first time.

Trekkan
02-26-2011, 02:16 AM
Hey guys, old DF member here. I just applied on the website. Looking forward (hopefully) to playing with some of you again, and some for the first time.

hey Phorr, welcome back and we'll be see'n ya in Xsyon with us for sure! =)

Vadio
02-26-2011, 09:03 AM
Welcome Phorr

Hyip
02-27-2011, 05:31 AM
Hey Phorr Welcome

Vadio
02-28-2011, 12:51 PM
bump

crowley23
02-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the invite

Thantoss
03-01-2011, 12:20 AM
O/ DHV, thanks for the invite (and bump )

paulpapp
03-01-2011, 08:39 AM
heya all... Loving this game!!!

Trekkan
03-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Hey all, welcome to DHV, it's good to have ya with us!

Hansbrick
03-02-2011, 09:42 AM
More the Merrier.

Vadio
03-02-2011, 06:33 PM
>) new several recruits every day join us

Trekkan
03-03-2011, 10:39 AM
>) new several recruits every day join us

Yup, pulled in a couple more today even. =) Welcome everyone!

Hurk
03-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Been a member of this group for nearly 2 years and can't say enough good things about the camaraderie gained from joining. Would be wise for all decent folk to at least check us out.

Vadio
03-05-2011, 10:26 AM
Yea hurk :)

Trekkan
03-05-2011, 05:57 PM
It's good to see so many quality new members, its good to have you all with us!

Vadio
03-06-2011, 09:05 PM
Bump

Hurk
03-07-2011, 02:18 AM
Love seeing all the new applications!!!

Trekkan
03-08-2011, 11:03 AM
Welcome to our most recent members, Bleyde, MarvinB, WoodyCMH and Streetwise! Welcome to DHV!

Hurk
03-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Welcome to the tribe guys/gals.

Vadio
03-09-2011, 01:59 PM
bump

Ripp
03-10-2011, 09:56 AM
Good bunch of people here, it's good to see some OTGers joining up as well. :)

crowley23
03-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Welcome everyone

Ferakpsi
03-10-2011, 03:58 PM
If anyone is looking for a structured, mature group...this is it!

Always have a nice group online whether it's in TS or just in-game ;)

manganga
03-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Part of the OTG here (well, still waiting anyways). Glad we could tag along. You guys are good people =D

Trekkan
03-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Well, things got started well and we have a nice large tribe. Let's hope the tribe issues get fixed soon.

Vadio
03-12-2011, 04:07 PM
The Bumpers

Yum
03-12-2011, 08:33 PM
Emotes spam ftw!! you cant stop us Trekk!!

Trekkan
03-12-2011, 11:45 PM
Emotes spam ftw!! you cant stop us Trekk!!

I so hate you guys.... ;)

Hurk
03-13-2011, 05:28 PM
Looking good guys. Feel free to drop any members a line if you have any questions about our lil tribe.

Vadio
03-14-2011, 05:09 PM
bump.......

Trekkan
03-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Nice work so far everyone, even with the rollbacks. =)