PDA

View Full Version : Can my PC run this game?

Burbuckle
03-30-2011, 01:16 PM
Since my computer broke down, I've been using the office computer, and always figured it wasn't very great. But recently looking at the specs I realized it's an Intel Pentium D 2.8ghz processor, with 2 gb of RAM. Which isnt amazing of course, but better than I thought. So I removed my outdated videocard from my broken computer, and replaced the office computers integrated videocard with it. So the specs are now:

Intel Pentium D 2.8ghz processor
2gb RAM
ATI Radeon x550 256mb videocard

Would this have any chance of running the game on lowest settings? Thanks in advance for any insight

wolf_rt
03-30-2011, 07:51 PM
I would say it's a chance... although the game does seem somewhat CPU intensive.

Burbuckle
03-30-2011, 08:03 PM
Well I can play Lotro, Wurm, and Darkfall, so I have some hope that it could run, but I don't wanna spend 40 dollars and find out it doesn't haha

orious13
03-30-2011, 09:32 PM
recommended gcard is 512 mb and Pen4 3Ghz.

...try at your own risk.

Chavoda
03-31-2011, 12:45 AM
The CPU would handle it, tho a bit slower load,
the memory could use a otherGB but eh.it would work if running winxp what i amuse you do, if vista or windows seven it would severely hamper your loading times ingame.

the video card is a no go. I cant recommend you to even try if it would run, that video card is just to old (2005) and has way to little memory.