PDA

View Full Version : Looking for all tribes using Dollars for currency.

KeithStone
04-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Apache has adopted dollar bills, quarters and pennies as our currency.

I'm looking for other tribes who have done the same thing so we can put together a list.

If we work together with this more tribes will start to pick it up as well.

We've put a lot of thought and research into our pricing structure and we are willing to help anyone develop this currency as well, just ask or send me a PM and we can get you started.

The following is a list of what we have so far. If you have questions about specific pricing as to how we came up with it let me know.

Update: We've been putting in a lot of work to get this out- it's not 100% complete it's still going to take a while to finish, however I hope you all enjoy it! www.xsyonpriceguide.com

aliksteel
04-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Nice job guy's, I was thinking the numbers would be much higher. But it's good to see tribes starting to try and work on this. Good luck.

clangedon
04-11-2011, 06:47 AM
too expensive now easier to get only what we buy

Mactavendish
04-12-2011, 05:54 AM
I will just say as a public service be careful with trading with Apache.

They pulled a bait and switch on me. Neither I nor my tribe will be trading with them.

I have heard of other tactics, but since I cannot verify those I won't mention them specifically.

KeithStone
04-12-2011, 06:53 AM
I will just say as a public service be careful with trading with Apache.

They pulled a bait and switch on me. Neither I nor my tribe will be trading with them.

I have heard of other tactics, but since I cannot verify those I won't mention them specifically.

what are you talking about?

We've been trading with our locals without any problems for a while now.

Mactavendish
04-12-2011, 07:28 AM
sent you a pm about it.

Elder2003
04-19-2011, 11:33 AM
I will talk to the rest of the leaders. I love the layout you made! great idea have plenty of stuff for sell!!! :D