PDA

View Full Version : New Player

Clyde
04-10-2011, 05:42 AM
Just bought the game and can't wait to get started! What's the best tip you vets have for a new player?

C

GuideDina
04-10-2011, 05:54 AM
Welcome - and have fun!

Jadzia
04-10-2011, 06:22 AM
Welcome :)

Check out the manual it helps you to decide what starting stats to choose. You will need a safe spot in the world so either join a tribe or place your own homestead totem. Set the permission of the bags/containers you have to private that way no one can touch them. You can only set the permission when the bag is on the ground ( drag and drop it).

darkbladed
04-10-2011, 06:49 AM
The resource tab at the bottom is how you get cloth, metal, leather, and more importantly drink water (from a river/pond)
Also when scavenging, from the resource tab, scav once and then move. If you scav 4 times in the same spot you will leave a bald spot on the junkpile; it seems to regenerate, if not bald, slowly over time.

GuideZadkiel
04-10-2011, 07:08 AM
Welcome to Xsyon. If you have any questions or issues in game please use the /h channel for help from the guide team. Let the adventure begin!

Clyde
04-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Thanks for all the help! I have to say I've been playing mmo's for a long time, and nothing has ever come close to the thrill of finding something edible for the first time. :D

gatohaus
04-11-2011, 07:10 AM
Welcome :)

Check out the manual it helps you to decide what starting stats to choose. You will need a safe spot in the world so either join a tribe or place your own homestead totem. Set the permission of the bags/containers you have to private that way no one can touch them. You can only set the permission when the bag is on the ground ( drag and drop it).

Several have mentioned a manual but I haven't found it yet...

Finally found it: http://www.xsyon.com/install/Xsyon_Manual.pdf

boomer0901
04-11-2011, 08:54 AM
welcome to xyson

Pong_Lenis
04-11-2011, 09:38 AM
The best tip I could give would be Join The British Empire we will teach you everything you need to know about the game 100% new player friendly