PDA

View Full Version : Over a week and still nothing but...

SlightlyEvil
04-11-2011, 07:52 PM
But lag fixes? really? when is the damn (fun) content coming!

clangedon
04-11-2011, 07:55 PM
next week i hope maybe this week

GoralPL
04-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Ammm, if they release more content without stabilizing the game we are going to learn the true definition of "un-playable"

Though on the other hand I can't wait for more content :P

Dade512
04-11-2011, 07:58 PM
It'll be about two hours.

Dubanka
04-11-2011, 07:58 PM
But lag fixes? really? when is the damn (fun) content coming!

there has been no lag fix.

Eekaboo
04-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Seems the game is dying, I know my husband and I are getting sick of nothing being added, as is a lot of people. With nothing but standing around gathering and crafting, and building to do, the pvp is null and void, animals are extinct, as is people in the game...

oneyedwang
04-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Seems the game is dying, I know my husband and I are getting sick of nothing being added, as is a lot of people. With nothing but standing around gathering and crafting, and building to do, the pvp is null and void, animals are extinct, as is people in the game...

This explains so much rofl

Roxout
04-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Stick a fork in this one boys.

mrcalhou
04-11-2011, 09:23 PM
It'd be nice if they would add some resources besides junk and trees, actual mobs, and some greatly needed item decay.

Sionate
04-11-2011, 09:26 PM
I have been playing the game a few weeks and there is not manny people in game . The devs have made a game where you cant progress unless you trade with others for various good to continue crafting cause you cant make certian gear without other gear my question is this.

How the hell are you meant to progress when there is no one to trade with ,sure its a great idea having this kind of system for trade but what happends when there is no one to trade with !!!! PLEASE ADD crafting tree's that are joined and complete and not this rubbish that you cane make something without something .

I am not asking you to make it easy i am asking to acnollage the situation that there are days due to the population being so low that the crafting knife i need to progress my crafting may not be able to be aquired from another player. AND without it you cant do anythign so spend days walking in areas that are not populated trying to find the one person who might have one. Crafting Tree's need to reflect the posibility that you may not ever find a player to trade with .

Dade512
04-11-2011, 10:46 PM
So, lets say they add your crafting trees. On the assumption animals, respawning trees etc are going to be added in before long - what happens when no one needs to trade because they circumvent everything with crafting trees. Then no one really needs to leave the safe zones and the game become, literally, nothing but people sitting inside their walls making their items that should be having to trade for?

Dubanka
04-12-2011, 08:38 AM
So, lets say they add your crafting trees. On the assumption animals, respawning trees etc are going to be added in before long - what happens when no one needs to trade because they circumvent everything with crafting trees. Then no one really needs to leave the safe zones and the game become, literally, nothing but people sitting inside their walls making their items that should be having to trade for?
and that is different than what we have now...how?

they need to fix bags, to make you take shit back to you house for it to be safe.
they need to make things spawn, so you have a reason to leave your house.
they need to fix pvp mechanics so people have a reason to hunt people hopefully leaving their house.
they need to fix the sync so that players can pvp to get or keep stuff.

the only thing that appears to be workign is terraforming, and that is what is probably causing the rest of the problems.

yippee.

darkbladed
04-12-2011, 09:09 AM
It'll be about two hours.

wow; I used to hate the 2 hours thing but it's starting to get funny:)

caldrin
04-12-2011, 09:13 AM
I aint played Xsyon for a while now a big war started on the EU server in Darkfall so kinda been busy there... when i have thought about playing Xsyon i have gone to log in only to realise ill have to wait 30 mins for the game to load.. i then quickly close it off.. The resto f my guild has basically given up on the game I had 10 people come over from Darkfall and pre-Purchase this and im the last one that even tries to log in lol..

Dade512
04-12-2011, 09:15 AM
that's something of the point I was making dub. Why add a lot of stuff in when what we have isn't entirely stable. Personally, I'm not experiencing many lag/zoning issues where we're at, but I know a lot of people still are.

Dubanka
04-12-2011, 09:31 AM
that's something of the point I was making dub. Why add a lot of stuff in when what we have isn't entirely stable. Personally, I'm not experiencing many lag/zoning issues where we're at, but I know a lot of people still are.

i died to it last night.

our fearless adventurer went out into the night in search of sand so that he could finish his walls
What did he see through the haze in the cold night air? a player? ahh, the poor nekkid chap was standing in water too consumed in his activities to see our hero approaching.
Stealthily did Dubanka creep up behind hid foe, only to SPRING INTO ACTION ANS SWING SWING SWING HIS AXE DOWN UPON THE UNSUSPECTING NEKKID MAN...except...
wait.
our hero's axes did not swing. Left? Right? Left left? Right right? No 1 2?
Dubanka stood there, wondering why he was helpless to lay hands upon his foe...
and then he was dead.
a shadow of his current self, he gazed down at his fallen, mortal form, and that of his foe, locked together in a deathly embrace. Behind them stood another, another who had more apty mastered the mysteries of the lag gods and found himself victorious.
His name shall live in infamy...except i forgot it.
but he took my hat.
and my axe.
and my neckerchief.
the bastard.

in summary. twas about the shittiest pvp experience you could have. kill and die in a lag bomb. yay. great game. yes i know, pvp is not the focus and i should jsut stay in my mud hut and be happy.

kaskas
04-12-2011, 09:51 AM
However unfortunate that may have been Dubanka, i must thank you for making me laugh with your narrative xD

Jadzia
04-12-2011, 10:07 AM
However unfortunate that may have been Dubanka, i must thank you for making me laugh with your narrative xD

Yeah I've got to agree, it was a good post, made me laugh :D

AlexTaldren
04-12-2011, 10:30 AM
i died to it last night.

our fearless adventurer went out into the night in search of sand so that he could finish his walls
What did he see through the haze in the cold night air? a player? ahh, the poor nekkid chap was standing in water too consumed in his activities to see our hero approaching.
Stealthily did Dubanka creep up behind hid foe, only to SPRING INTO ACTION ANS SWING SWING SWING HIS AXE DOWN UPON THE UNSUSPECTING NEKKID MAN...except...
wait.
our hero's axes did not swing. Left? Right? Left left? Right right? No 1 2?
Dubanka stood there, wondering why he was helpless to lay hands upon his foe...
and then he was dead.
a shadow of his current self, he gazed down at his fallen, mortal form, and that of his foe, locked together in a deathly embrace. Behind them stood another, another who had more apty mastered the mysteries of the lag gods and found himself victorious.
His name shall live in infamy...except i forgot it.
but he took my hat.
and my axe.
and my neckerchief.
the bastard.

in summary. twas about the shittiest pvp experience you could have. kill and die in a lag bomb. yay. great game. yes i know, pvp is not the focus and i should jsut stay in my mud hut and be happy.

Agreed. Nothing kills PvP like dying as a direct result of lag. And this zone sync lag has to go before I'll even consider fighting anyone near a zone boundary.

Dade512
04-12-2011, 10:53 AM
That is a crappy way to go, Dub, but if you wanna write more adventure stories like that I'll read them. Haha

outfctrl
04-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Well, I have to say I am very disappointed. The game for me is just not fun. At least I helped finance it to some extent with my 40.00. I hope they succeed. Gonna cancel my account.

darkbladed
04-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Everyone knows, preorder people at least, that we all have over a month left on our subs right?
Why not wait 3 weeks and see what the devs come up with before you go all doom and gloom.

clangedon
04-12-2011, 01:19 PM
Everyone knows, preorder people at least, that we all have over a month left on our subs right?
Why not wait 3 weeks and see what the devs come up with before you go all doom and gloom.
this is a game a game must be fun this game isn't fun only boring and empty

darkbladed
04-12-2011, 01:27 PM
I think its fun
If you dont think its fun either leave now
or make the decision in about a month when your sub runs out

I totally agree if you are not having fun don't pay any more money it.
But I don't see how whining and posting "I'm gunna quit" is helping anything
Is everyone else, those having fun, supposed to quit too because others are quiting?

Eekaboo
04-12-2011, 03:30 PM
I heard a rumor, that content will not be available till after Sept...I suppose we are to stay in our mud huts till then...

clangedon
04-12-2011, 03:34 PM
I heard a rumor, that content will not be available till after Sept...I suppose we are to stay in our mud huts till then...

good bye. i think no one want pay for the game right now or want pay only 5% of total accounts selled

Hanover
04-21-2011, 01:28 PM
next week i hope maybe this week

How'd that turn out?

Drevar
04-21-2011, 01:55 PM
I want a mud hut! *pout*