PDA

View Full Version : This game would have been more interesting if...

Xidian
04-12-2011, 05:20 PM
..Our landmass was on a huge island, similar to what Lost is. I just recently watched the entire series and I think us being on an island and certain tribes trying to build some form of ships to try and escape and explore the seas and potential worlds around us. Just a thought, I know nothing can be changed though.

China
04-12-2011, 07:40 PM
This thread would have been much more intersting if...?

Everyone is welcome to fill in the blank. :)

Xidian
04-12-2011, 07:42 PM
This thread would have been much more intersting if...?

Everyone is welcome to fill in the blank. :)

..If you never would have posted. I was just trying to start a conversation, no need to be a dick.

China
04-12-2011, 08:00 PM
I'm not a dick....I was just trying to help out :)

Drevar
04-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Um, take a gander at the full map.

jumpshot
04-13-2011, 07:43 AM
.... if they didn't include "ffa pvp" in the description, so it never had that influx of 1000 bored Darkfallers who required upgraded infrastructure then just left 3 days later after realizing it's not DF2. Without this time waste and terrain mauling we could of had content by now.

orious13
04-13-2011, 12:06 PM
...every totem attracted some mutated mobs (you can't harvest their shits...er...stuff) and you don't get that much xp from them. They're weaker, but come in swarms...and...and...all of the afkers in their homesteads must fear themmm....and....and....anyone can kill dem even if they have 20 strengths and 20 fortitudes.

Aramanu
04-13-2011, 12:16 PM
why would animals be attracted to totems, doesn't make sense. Now if you said zombies that are attracted to human players i would agree with you.

boomer0901
04-13-2011, 12:20 PM
I think that is what he meant by mutated mobs=zombies.

JCatano
04-13-2011, 12:26 PM
This game would be more interesting if it actually felt like the Apocalypse.

kiwiitis1
04-13-2011, 02:20 PM
This game would be more interesting if it actually felt like the Apocalypse.

Actually I agree.Never have been able to understand why rivers are so clean,scrap so clean can be used practically instantaneously.No rust,no broken trees,dilapidated wharfs etc ect ect.Oh whole fish eatable:)

Still playing 6/8hrs a day :):)

xyberviri
04-13-2011, 03:11 PM
To OP were on a island once you get out another 20ish zones the land mass hits a endless ocene.

to Kiwiitis1 i belive the reason is that the gods destroyed the previous earth and this is the fresh start. where we are doomed to repeat the error of our ways.

Aethaeryn
04-13-2011, 05:01 PM
To OP were on a island once you get out another 20ish zones the land mass hits a endless ocene.

to Kiwiitis1 i belive the reason is that the gods destroyed the previous earth and this is the fresh start. where we are doomed to repeat the error of our ways.

Where do you guys get this from. . I occasionally hear. . "I have seen the whole map" etc. etc. Is there somewhere to view this? Are we dead centre currently?

darkbladed
04-13-2011, 05:05 PM
lake is dead center
mist is out edges
more land will be added and mist moved back at irregular intervals

Tandarie
04-14-2011, 12:45 AM
.... if they didn't include "ffa pvp" in the description, so it never had that influx of 1000 bored Darkfallers who required upgraded infrastructure then just left 3 days later after realizing it's not DF2. Without this time waste and terrain mauling we could of had content by now.

Amen!!!!!!