PDA

View Full Version : 2 quick questions regarding subs

bruisie159
04-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Hi, I Pretty much stopped playing a few weeks ago, got bored I suppose, anyway firstly does anyone know the date the first subscription starts? Secondly, what is the procedure to cancel subs? I didn't see any "cancel" option on the accounts Page. Cheers .

meissner61
04-15-2011, 12:29 PM
I dont know why people have trouble with this... Right from this page you go to >My Account>Login>Your Payment History>CANCEL. Done!

EDIT: IF you really dont have a cancel option, Then i am sorry for sounding like a douche. But im pretty sure it should be there

Kajones
04-15-2011, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the answer. The cancel link is right under your Pre-Order item in the payment history list.

bruisie159
04-15-2011, 12:54 PM
I dont know why people have trouble with this... Right from this page you go to >My Account>Login>Your Payment History>CANCEL. Done!

EDIT: IF you really dont have a cancel option, Then i am sorry for sounding like a douche. But im pretty sure it should be there

Just checked again, payment history I gave pre order and mOnthly sub listed but no cancel option

Jadzia
04-15-2011, 01:16 PM
Just checked again, payment history I gave pre order and mOnthly sub listed but no cancel option
Perhaps the credit card you bought the game with is not valid anymore ?

kiwiitis
04-15-2011, 05:48 PM
I found I had to email support to cancel.

Never have liked auto subs.

Flatlander
04-15-2011, 05:58 PM
Perhaps the credit card you bought the game with is not valid anymore ?

Even if that were the case, Notorious wouldn't know about it. Merchants can't just query a credit account whenever the hell they want. They need authorization. Authorization is given in connection with purchases. No purchase, no query.

Aethaeryn
04-15-2011, 07:12 PM
Did you pay with paypal? I did and it was just for the game and 2 months etc. It stated that when I bought it. There would be nothing to cancel in that case. . rather you would have to add a payment option to sub. I will double check my account now.

EDIT: I checked and have no cancel option. . just the option to sub.

meissner61
04-15-2011, 07:26 PM
Hmm yeah sounds like the game isnt the only thing that needs work on.. I actually was able to cancel no problem, but i am planning to resubscribe in the future and dont see that option there for me. Aw well, This stuff will deffinetlly be fixed at some point so not too worried about it.

Noitek
04-16-2011, 12:48 AM
Yep, there's a text link under Payment History > Monthly Subscription. It's pretty easy to miss, though, as I checked there three times before I finally noticed it.

bruisie159
04-26-2011, 01:11 PM
Yep, there's a text link under Payment History > Monthly Subscription. It's pretty easy to miss, though, as I checked there three times before I finally noticed it.

Im going to have to revive this sorry!

There is definately no link to cancel subs anywhere on my accounts page. I have emailed support a week ago and never got a reply at all. I PM'd jordy (xsyon) but he is no longer accepting messages.

All i want to know is am i going to be charged when subs are due again? In my purchases it says i have a pre order subscription. I have been trying to cancel for weeks now and im getting very pissed off ill be even more pissed off if i end up getting charged a subscription in a couple of weeks!

Anyone have any idea how to cancel? Or can anyone confirm that i dont need to cancel?

Kinslayer
04-26-2011, 01:23 PM
My account page has no cancel option either, but it is set to Manual Payment. If it is set to that, then you wouldnt need to cancel anything.

Book
04-26-2011, 01:31 PM
My account page has no cancel option either, but it is set to Manual Payment. If it is set to that, then you wouldnt need to cancel anything.

Weird, I just checked. My account is also set to manual payment apparently, but I do see the little cancel link under "monthly subscription" and an associated expiration date.

I don't have a pre-order subscription, only monthly.

bruisie159
04-26-2011, 11:29 PM

This sounds like it should be right and if it is then great, some official confirmation would be good though and I think quite a reasOnable request. I know others have asked in other threads and responses from the community vary. Thanks tho guys.

xyberviri
04-27-2011, 09:44 AM
Weird, I just checked. My account is also set to manual payment apparently, but I do see the little cancel link under "monthly subscription" and an associated expiration date.

I don't have a pre-order subscription, only monthly.

This is how you cancel if you dont have this log into pay pal and check your account there for reoccurring subscriptions.

bruisie159
04-27-2011, 11:58 AM
This is how you cancel if you dont have this log into pay pal and check your account there for reoccurring subscriptions.

I didn't use paypal I paid direct by cc

xyberviri
04-27-2011, 12:47 PM
in that case if there is no cancel button here on the xsyon website and none on the paypal website then contact support. how ever check your payment history and make sure your not on a non subscription type of purchase since you could have bought the game with out the renewal.

bruisie159
04-27-2011, 02:39 PM
in that case if there is no cancel button here on the xsyon website and none on the paypal website then contact support. how ever check your payment history and make sure your not on a non subscription type of purchase since you could have bought the game with out the renewal.

I can't see any evidence of having a non subscription purchase, both the client and a preorder subscription are in my history. I mailed support last week unfortunately they didn't reply, I'll maybe call my cc company and charge back the whole amount

Virtus
04-27-2011, 06:23 PM
Hmm yeah sounds like the game isnt the only thing that needs work on.. I actually was able to cancel no problem, but i am planning to resubscribe in the future and dont see that option there for me. Aw well, This stuff will deffinetlly be fixed at some point so not too worried about it.

Working on that right now. The problem is with our current account system. I am working on a work around for short term. Long term we will have a new system.