PDA

View Full Version : Snow!

goodayve
04-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Last night while I was playing it started to snow. As more and more snow started comming down it started to cover the ground.

I thought this was petty cool feature. I look forward to the winter when snow covers everything.

Dubanka
04-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Last night while I was playing it started to snow. As more and more snow started comming down it started to cover the ground.

I thought this was petty cool feature. I look forward to the winter when snow covers everything.

winter sucks :/ you'll be happy when it's over.

Hanover
04-29-2011, 11:26 AM

You'll get over it... FAST

mmogaddict
04-29-2011, 11:27 AM
I look forward to the winter when snow covers everything.

You MAY come to regret that comment. :) Personally I liked the snow too, though I blame that on living in Oz where I didn't see snow till I was 27.

Cracky69
04-29-2011, 11:27 AM
Cool, does it really build up over time? I missed that. Boo for me!

I've no problem with the snow. Hopefully we'll see some new trees in the spring that follows.

mmogaddict
04-29-2011, 11:30 AM
Cool, does it really build up over time? I missed that. Boo for me!

I've no problem with the snow. Hopefully we'll see some new trees in the spring that follows.

Pretty much the entire ground goes bright bright white. There is no depth to the snow though so you don't sink into it or anything, but it does cover most of the surface textures so you can't see what's under it.

xyberviri
04-29-2011, 11:48 AM
I actually have never seen snow in my entire life. lucky i live in the south were it just gets cold and rainy.

ColonelTEE3
04-29-2011, 11:49 AM
winter sucks :/ you'll be happy when it's over.

I was laying on my bed when my girlfriend came into my room, pointed at my monitor and said "hey its snowing in your game!" and i just started cussing, and she didn't understand... she just didn't understand...

2tone
04-29-2011, 12:24 PM
Heh, are we going to see this thread every 8 weeks?

Hanover
04-29-2011, 12:36 PM

Its the only thing happening in game! ;)

oneyedwang
04-29-2011, 12:37 PM
You'll get over it... FAST

I personally hate the way snow sticks to the ground, but I looked forward to pvp in blinding snow. Then they nerfed snow :(

Cracky69
04-29-2011, 12:39 PM
Its the only thing happening in game! ;)

You've gotta be kidding, I've just scavenged a plastic bat!!! Yay for me.

goodayve
04-29-2011, 02:17 PM

Wasnt this game released last month? Im not really sure wasnt following it before release just saw it the other day.

Could add snow as a resource. Then you can pick it up for snowballs for snowball fights, or snowmen. I remember reading with combat one dev mentioned throwing rocks, so throwing snowballs would be about the same.

Also it would be nice if it piled up, and I bet that could be possible for them to do in the future? But I like how it sticks on the ground and covers every thing up.

Edit: Also i got a plastic bat yesterday was thinking we could play some wiffel ball, just need a ball.

Larsa
04-29-2011, 05:16 PM
The funny thing is that the game tells you "You have found something useful" when you find a bat or another piece of completely useless plastic junk. :)

Snow is okay, the good thing about winter is that one can dream about springtime.

cbowsin
04-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Well if they add comfort into the game then we can not only hate the snow but also hate how cold it is!

Melaquinn
04-29-2011, 05:25 PM
Snow blindness is horrible. The best thing about it is that you can see bins everywhere people drop them. Other than that......it hurts!