PDA

View Full Version : Pawnee tribe recruiting ( Neutral/lawful )

Mactavendish
05-02-2011, 01:26 PM
Howdy!

My name is LaughingOak. I am the leader of The Pawnee.

First of all, we are a group of players that have NO desire to pvp or be aggressive. While this may seem odd to some, The developer of this game wants pvp players as well as our play style in the game. We represent the co-op side of game play. We will promote peaceful relationships with other peaceful groups and do our best to ignore hostile groups. Trade, building and cooperation is our style.

Second, many players come here with a desire to build their own housing and learn to terraform for themselves. We totally get that. So, each member has the ability to terraform and build any structure they want to. ( assuming they have unlocked that recipe already ) Want to build a fire? do it! Need to level your area or build a maze? Feel free!

Third, if you are from a game like WURM and love to build, we are just the ticket! Current projects include, an 11 story tower and grand hall, a fully functioning castle with dungeons, living quarters and storage vault.

Forth, We believe in free expression in how you play. There are no dictators, or elite group lording it over others. All are equal and have the option to be leaders by leading and setting the example. If you want greater permissions, just show your respect and maturity. All members start with basic permissions and will be allowed to terraform and build from the start. Abuse can happen and if it does they will just lose the permission they abuse.

Our intent it to gain a fine reputation as master builders and traders. As the game population grows, we will be working hard to lead the way in all aspects of the game.

So what can you expect from joining The Pawnee?

1. The ability to terraform, build structures, start fires... have fun!
2. We are a friendly tribe of crafters, builders, and traders. and while PvP is not our focus, protection of the weak is.
3. We are a mature tribe, maturity being a respect for others and their playstyles. Age is not generally an issue as long as you remain mature in actions. No abusive speech, or childish antics.
4. Projects are things anyone can help with, but nobody is forced or required to help if that is not their thing.
5. Everyone gets truly private storage. If you want to hoard medallions, or shovel heads, or anything at all feel free. You gathered them so of course they are yours to do with as you want.
6. Most projects and decisions will be made by a simple majority vote by all members. This is not a dictatorship, nor is it anarchy. Leadership will propose a project or major decision and all members will vote. Any projects already planned do not need to be voted on.
7. PvP is allowed. Defending yourself or a fellow Pawnee from a pk'er or those that would harm us is one thing, but causing grief to any other player in any way is not what we are about. We are not interested in "getting" revenge, nor teaching anyone a lesson.
8. Aggression in any form is not allowed. We cannot claim to be peaceful and still get revenge or punish others by aggressive actions. If you act aggressive you will be dropped from the tribe. We are just not the right tribe for you.

We will participate in peaceful alliances. We are NOT interested in PVP alliances. We strongly believe that we can have fun without conflict.

Some may feel this will put a bullseye on our backs, but I assure you that we as a tribe will be known as good people, and those that want to restore civilization, and do a better job this time. Pawnee will be known as a good example... always.

If this sounds like something YOU would like to be a part of, Please fee free to contact LaughingOak or Tupux or any Pawnee member in game for information.
Come by zone 896 | Pos |700 | 600 | 'ish ... along the lakeside road, and check us out.

We look forward to meeting you and earning your trust.

boomer0901
05-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Good luck with the new venture Mac

the34th8
05-03-2011, 03:18 AM
Heya, I've got to say that I am really impressed of the way that the tribe is evolving at the moment. I think LaughingOak really understood the challenge of keeping players active and found the best way to achieve that. All members are involved in all the projects and this is certainly not a one man show. All players share their ideas and we feed from that to move forward.

I'm really looking to see you in game.

Have a nice day,

BruceMacDog

lordfalcore
05-03-2011, 07:08 AM
Well said guys,

I am really enjoying what's been set into motion. And its good to be part of a group that allows its players to be involved.

See you all in- game.

Bearfoot

Mactavendish
05-06-2011, 05:42 AM
Howdy again folks!

We are making fine progress with the very beginnings of our seaside village!

We plan on making this into a attractive and working village, with streets, gardens and a working seaport. If you would like to take part in rebuilding the world with us, and hate to see a hodgepodge of quickly thrown up walls of different types, then we will be a pleasant surprise. We are working from the start on using stone walls, well laid out and attractive.

Now is the time to join us. If you are not an architect, we will build for you, but if you love that sort of thing every member is completely allowed to design and build their area. Our hope is that like any small village you may see in the EU, the differing styles will add the personal touch to our seaport and give it that hometown feel.

We are in zone 856 ... Please contact, LaughingOak, BruceMacDog, Bearfoot, or Halstein for an invite!

Vivoune
05-08-2011, 01:13 AM
Hi there,

Gotta say it feels good to be in a friendly tribe where nothing is expected from you but a good and volunteer attitude. Tribe is growing more an more and is really active and all that in a sweet community. What more would one want? :) I think i could write a whole page about it but i also think that checking us in game just south of the lake and spend some time with any of us would speak louder than any word i could come up with.

See you in game friends, let us build something great, one stone after another.

Halstein.

Mactavendish
05-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Well said :)

We offer much to a new player. Safety, experienced players that can answer questions, freedom to do everything the game offers without stress or restrictions.

Please drop by zone 856 pos 820 | 720 ish and chat with any Pawnee you see.

Mactavendish
05-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Simple bump to keep things going :)

Added after 20 Hours 52 minutes:

Our little town is coming right along. The plan is to make a seaside trading village.

Come on down to zone 856 along the lakeside road at pos 800/700 and check it out!

Mactavendish
05-16-2011, 12:21 PM
* ATTENTION HOMESTEADERS *

If you are having a hard time finishing projects alone, or are tired of nobody to chat with as you play, Why not Check Out the Pawnee?

We are a trading and Hunting Tribe that allows all members to terraform and build and enjoy all sides of the game without grief or stress.

We are an experienced but laid back tribe, that is focused on crafting, building, hunting and trading... we are not focused on PVP. ( that does not mean we are patsies either ;)

Please whisper LaughingOak, BruceMacDog, or Bearfoot for information.

jemmus
05-17-2011, 06:26 AM
Friendly bump for Pawnee.

Mactavendish
05-19-2011, 07:22 AM
Making great progress on our stepped village!

One thing I forgot to mention... pawnee.forumotion.com is our website... very basic and mostly just a forum for us to communicate on.

If you are interested in joining a tribe with a mature outlook, laid back and calm, where you can learn to craft, terraform and build with like minded players, Please check out The Pawnee!

Mactavendish
05-22-2011, 03:56 PM
We are still growing!

It is a great comment on our over all community that like minded individuals gravitate together naturally.

We have built more housing for new members, and continue terraforming the area into a very nice seaside village.

if You are interested in join a truly mature and active tribe Leave a comment on our siple forums... pawnee.forumotion.com or contack either Laughingoak, brucemacdog, or Bearfoot

12allanon1
05-23-2011, 03:22 PM
do ya'll have any idea what starting area would put me near ya'll?

sorry if this is a noob question, but I'm completely new lol

Mactavendish
05-25-2011, 06:23 AM
If your tribe has stopped playing but you haven't, and you are now looking for a more active tribe ...

Please whisper LaughingOak

we are not going anywhere

Mactavendish
05-26-2011, 06:44 PM
It it a fact!

New players are joining the game and looking for an active tribe!

We may be just what you need...

1. We are experienced player with a store house of knowledge, tips and trick.
2. We are devoted builders and terraformers than can show YOU how to do it!
3 We really are a mature group of players, not impatient youngsters.
4. We have a focused plan, but still allow all members to show their own creativity.
5. We are friendly and kind but not pushovers.
6. We offer housing and storage for all members from day one.
7. We have NO lengthy process for joining, just chat with us to get a feel if we are what YOU need.

There are many things about us you will like, but if you goal is to just blindly PVP with no purpose and just because you are bored, we may not be for you.

So look us up, by heading to the sugarpine starter area and whisper /w LaughingOak, BruceMacDog, or Bearfoot for information.

Mactavendish
05-28-2011, 08:20 AM
Our goal is to use our wits, cunning, and skills to prevent the evils from the previous world to invade our holdings.

If creative construction of fortifications and terraforming are YOUR thing, Then we are a perfect fit for you and your playstyle.

We are a peaceful tribe. Not interested in domination, but want to be the oposite side of that coin.

If Interested Please Contact LaughingOak, or Bearfoot.

Mactavendish
05-31-2011, 08:39 AM
NOTICE: We have moved our camp!

We are now a bit further north along the lakeside road in z 896 pos 800/500 ish.

We have also expanded to a 10 man tribe, and continue to grow! ( we must be doing something right )

So come on over and check us out if you are new or if you are now alone, or if it's just time to join a larger group.

Mactavendish
05-31-2011, 08:40 AM
NOTICE: We have moved our camp!

We are now a bit further north along the lakeside road in z 896 pos 800/500 ish.

We have also expanded to a 10 man tribe, and continue to grow! ( we must be doing something right )

So come on over and check us out if you are new or if you are now alone, or if it's just time to join a larger group.

Mactavendish
06-02-2011, 02:52 PM
We are doing interesting things over at the Pawnee camp.

Instead of leveling the entire area and making fortifications, we are trying to make a natural looking area with an organic feel. We will eventually have fortifications but not what you have seen so for.

If you would like to be a part of an active tribe that is not run of the mill, then we may be a good fit for you!

Zone 896 pos 700/600 ish

Mactavendish
06-06-2011, 11:09 AM
20 member mark reached!

Even in this time of slow down while waiting for combat changes, we have seen steady growth.

We must me doing something right!

So come on over and check us out. Whisper LaughingOak, Bearfoot, Kodin, or Kinyon for information or head over to pawnee.forumotion.com and drop us a message.

Mactavendish
06-07-2011, 01:24 PM
If you are NOT focused on pvp, love to craft and build, interested in preserving the natural looks of the area and would prefer a relaxed and helpful tribe environment...

Then Pawnee is the tribe for you.

Do as much or as little as you like, if you are a casual player that does not log in everyday.. no issue at all.

Korinag
06-07-2011, 02:41 PM
I could had swore I saw a post some time ago about you guys saying you were an RP tribe. Am I mistaken, or has that aspect dropped off the side?

Mactavendish
06-07-2011, 03:09 PM
A few of us are willing to RP .. but most do not do it full time .. or even sometime.

Is that something you are looking for in a tribe or are you just keeping track?

I never have posted saying we are a RP tribe. Sorry if there is any confusion

Mactavendish
06-14-2011, 02:43 PM
don't let the 4-5 people on the forums fool you.

there are active players and we are a very active tribe and have 3-5 online almost always and more other days ...

Come join us in building towards the future!

Mactavendish
06-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Come on by and check out our truly unique construction on our gate and walls..

You will be amazed!

Mactavendish
06-23-2011, 01:53 PM
How about a FIVE story observation tower?

Yep.. its another ongoing project the Pawnee are doing.

Come by and check it out!

Aiden
06-24-2011, 06:21 AM
How about a FIVE story observation tower?

Yep.. its another ongoing project the Pawnee are doing.

Come by and check it out!

I haven't played in awhile, but I saw this while wandering the zones trying to find someone to talk to last night...how in the world did you guys do that?

Mactavendish
06-25-2011, 05:33 PM
Kinyon is a most ingenious builder.. Reallly looking forward to the new parts to play with ..

Hey if you are bored Aiden, come hang with us for a bit see if you may be happier with the game

Mactavendish
06-27-2011, 02:57 PM
Hopefully we will have new architecture pieces to play with soon.

Maybe this will bring in more stable players and we can do a 20 man upgrade, or maybe they will fix it so we don't have to go through the totem re-drop thing.

Mactavendish
06-28-2011, 06:56 PM
We are seeing an influx of new players!

If you would like to be a part of us, just send LaughingOak or Kinyon a whisper

Mactavendish
06-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Simple bump

Mactavendish
07-02-2011, 07:40 AM
New Architect pieces!!!

Mactavendish
07-08-2011, 08:28 AM
We are still active :) a few are on vacation in real life, but I and a few other are here most days..

Mactavendish
07-12-2011, 09:44 AM
If you love to build and want to try you hand, why not check us out?

We are keeping our tribal area natural, trees and rock, but building more natural looking villages than the flat and boring fortress styles you see all over.

If Interested, Please /w LaughingOak

Mactavendish
07-14-2011, 08:49 AM
if you are tired of being alone, contact LaughingOak in game

Mactavendish
07-18-2011, 08:57 AM
3 more members joined this last week :)

Mactavendish
07-20-2011, 09:03 AM
New gate design going in today!

fatboy21007
07-20-2011, 11:07 AM
careful i seen them recruiting bears!

Mactavendish
07-22-2011, 09:56 AM
If you LOVE buildong or just want a relaxed craft experience Please whisper LaughingOak in game

Mactavendish
07-25-2011, 07:56 AM
Welcome to our 3 newest members, Petty, Aponivi, and Shyeena!

Mactavendish
07-27-2011, 07:52 AM
Welcome to the tribe Erk

Mactavendish
07-28-2011, 01:34 PM
Welcome Myrothas!

Mactavendish
08-02-2011, 08:24 AM
More new wall sections and interior housing going in! Come check it out!

Mactavendish
08-04-2011, 06:16 AM
Moving things around a bit, for a NEW and improved gate area!

Mactavendish
08-05-2011, 02:06 PM
Welcome New members Vikus, lastactionhero and Niva :)

Mactavendish
08-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Welcome Victor, Ermo, and Warrin !

Mactavendish
08-08-2011, 10:09 PM
BUMP TO TOP ONE MORE TIME

Mactavendish
08-10-2011, 07:17 AM
Do you love to build? Come Join the Pawnee

Mactavendish
08-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Welcome Rosencrantz and Guildenstern!

Mactavendish
08-16-2011, 07:25 AM
Welcome, Daxon and Lunawyn

Added after 23 Hours 10 minutes:

Not only are we an active tribe, we are still growing each week.

Come join us and learn from experienced players!

Mactavendish
08-16-2011, 08:22 AM
We are an active tribe, that is actually growing.

We are dedicated to rebuilding the world and doing a better job this time around.

RP players welcome and you character will be respected, all new members are encouraged to terraform and build their own housing,
however, we will contribute any help needed. Please contact LaughingOak in game or ANY pawnee member.

Mactavendish
08-19-2011, 10:35 PM
And Welcome Drosap Our newest member!

Mactavendish
08-23-2011, 07:26 AM
Welcome Lolhazard and Imnah!

sfbmod
08-25-2011, 12:08 PM
Hey guys, LaughingOak invited me to the tribe today. You guys sound like the ideal tribe. Hope to have many good times rebuilding this world together.

-Testop (in game)

Mactavendish
08-30-2011, 12:31 PM
Welcome Testop and Athena :)

Out newest members and our 3rd husband wife team :)

Mactavendish
09-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Welcome GillyMead

gillymead
09-02-2011, 12:15 AM
Hi Mac, Thanks for the invite yesterday.

I've been having some client problems, but will be back as soon as I've resolved them :)

Mactavendish
09-02-2011, 08:51 AM
That's what I figured. And very sorry to hear it! :(

You might want to delete the options.sav file and login if its a client issue.

Mactavendish
09-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Welcome SnakeGal :)

Mactavendish
09-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Welcome, Soulfinger and Cyin!

Mactavendish
09-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Check out our newest monument ... the 11 story Grand Meeting Hall!

Mactavendish
09-15-2011, 07:30 AM
top 5 stories are done!

Added after 23 Hours 57 minutes:

Welcome Mofu and Cornchips

Mactavendish
09-16-2011, 01:25 PM
If you love to build or would just like to learn the ropes...

Please check us out :)

Mactavendish
09-26-2011, 01:59 PM
Welcome Back Borsch !

Mactavendish
09-28-2011, 11:44 AM
Finished getting to 55 Bonecrafter... Now I can also do Washoe!

Mactavendish
10-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Welcome Jruss and Lysreal

Mactavendish
10-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Welcome aboard Ramonster

tomduril
10-14-2011, 01:33 PM
Hi there (are you there?!?)

I am interested to join - as my current tribe looks quite deserted :(
As far as I can remember (played at the start of prelude) - itīs a walk of 4 hours (not counting the time to sit and eat/drink) for me to get to your tribes location.
I am right on the other side of the map ... So I just want to make sure that you are still around ;)

I played Xsyon for ~100 hours - Basketry / Fishing ... the last thing I did before stopping was Toolcraft (afaik)

To be invited i guess we must be online at the same time ... It would really be nice to get some sort of time frame for that ?

My "playing time" is mainly in the evening GMT+1 time (Europe)

PM me if you still invite members!

inhabit
10-14-2011, 06:32 PM
4 hours is hope not :)
what zone you in ? should only take about 30-40 mins to get across entire map - someone else correct me, ive never actually timed it (it would depress me :)

MrDDT
10-14-2011, 06:46 PM
what zone you in ? should only take about 30-40 mins to get across entire map - someone else correct me, ive never actually timed it (it would depress me :)

We had a race, and I did it in 55mins from corner to corner not using the lake.

Using the lake i think you could cut that down to 40mins.

Mactavendish
10-15-2011, 11:53 AM
Look forward to having you!

Will be online during your prime time most days :)

See ya soon

Mactavendish
10-17-2011, 09:57 AM
Welcome To the tribe!

Mactavendish
10-20-2011, 03:12 PM
Welcome Tenacity to the Pawnee

Mactavendish
10-24-2011, 12:13 PM
We are an open recruiting tribe.

What this means is we are always open to new members.

If you want the freedom to build as you like and terraform your plot in any way you like you are free to do so.

The only limits you have is on how big your plot can grow. The reason is very simple, we must limit the size to be fair to all other members and to make sure we don't run out of space for homesites.

So if freedom to enjoy all sides of the game in a friendly tribe where you can learn the game in safety just give either LaughingOak or Tupux a whisper.

Mactavendish
10-25-2011, 02:57 PM
Howdy folks! Come on by and check out our progress.

tomduril
11-01-2011, 04:09 PM

I have to say - that i did not move the toon alot so my "running" skill is really low ~30 ... and the guy would hardly swim .. as I explained, I did mostly skill basketry, which at that time did not require a lot of movement.

It took me about 1 hour to move from 864 to 896 - across the lake by swimming ... the toon stopped 3 times while swimming due to low stamina and exhaustion... its a crafter and not made/build/bred for racing ;)

So 4 hours where based on my memory of the days in Feb. and the feeling that i would have to move around the lake instead of crossing it (which I never tried and I feared that I would drown)

Mactavendish
11-06-2011, 06:58 AM
Welcome!

Pawnee is still looking for mature players that are more focused on building and crafting, and not so much on combat pvp.

If you are new or are lonely due to having your tribe leave the game, please whisper /w LaughingOak, Tupux, Charon, Cochise, Soulfinger, Cyin, or any of our members!

Mactavendish
11-11-2011, 07:21 AM
if you would like a calm, stress free place to learn the game Please check us out

Mactavendish
11-14-2011, 09:15 PM
We are also a new player friendly tribe that will help you as mush or as little as you want. If you are interested in building and want to learn the ropes, just give LaughingOak, Tupux, Cyin, Soulfinger or any Pawnee member a whisper and we will be happy to explain what you can enjoy with us!

Mactavendish
11-20-2011, 07:22 AM
Welcome Kingford and Gorignak!

tomduril
11-26-2011, 02:14 AM
Welcome Uraman!

Mactavendish
11-26-2011, 07:14 AM
Welcome Belthar and Briggs!

New projects are ramping up, and we are still recruiting ... if you are interested in being involved with one of the most active tribe in game Please whisper LaughingOak, Cochise, Tupux, Charon, Soulfinger, Cyin or any Pawnee member.

Mactavendish
11-28-2011, 07:55 AM
We are a non-aggressive tribe.

What this means is that we are not griefer's, gankers, or want to take over your area.

We do not allow griefing of any sort, want to maintain a fine relationship with all other players.

What this does not mean...

We are not all pacifists, nor will we allow someone to grief our members. If you come over here and start killing new members just to do it .. we will come out in force to protect them.

As an active tribe we can muster more members than most.

We desire to be peaceful with all. So please let us.

Mactavendish
12-01-2011, 07:32 AM
Still growing and building Come join us!

Mactavendish
12-05-2011, 01:51 PM
If you are interested in experimenting with architecture, or want to impress with terraforming, Please Join with the Pawnee and lets see what YOU can do!

Mactavendish
12-08-2011, 07:31 AM
Welcome SurfNinja!

Mactavendish
12-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Come join our master builders!

Mactavendish
12-12-2011, 08:27 AM
We are currently in the process of organizing our tribe a bit more to prepare for the influx of players from advertising.

If you would like to be a part of the foundation for a great tribe, Love to build and terraform, and want to be know for honor, skill and respect...

Then please whisper LaughingOak, Tupux, Soulfinger, Cyin, or Belthar.

( hit enter to open the chat line, then type /w laughingoak and hit the spacebar )

Mactavendish
12-15-2011, 11:59 AM
Please feel free to come bay and check out what we are up to. Zone 896 around 600/500 ish.

Mactavendish
12-18-2011, 08:06 AM
If you love to hunt we can help you enjoy the game with friendly players! Come join our 5 top hunters and see what YOU can do!

Gorignak
12-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Pawnee has been good to me. I've learned allot from them and they've helped me allot.

Gorignak - Registered Newb

Mactavendish
12-21-2011, 07:49 AM
New members have access to tribe storage, and have private storage.

zookeeper
12-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Laughingoak is a very helpful player and good village to join as well.

Mactavendish
12-24-2011, 02:02 PM
Thanks guys! and welcome to Vesthar and his buddy Xacatacus

Mactavendish
02-08-2012, 09:02 AM
We are back in business with a restored focus and vision.

Please re-read the first page to see what I mean.

Imnah
02-09-2012, 07:30 AM
This has been a great tribe for me.

I am not a pvp player and just want to craft and gather, so I really like how Pawnee is friendly and not picking fights.

I would encourage any new player looking for a new tribe to join Pawnee.

tomduril
04-05-2012, 06:25 AM
If any of the old players come back, would be nice to give me a pm in the forum :)

And yes, we have carts - and I can make some for you (10 slot carts), when you come back - atm I am focusing on getting the "Adept Foragers Cart" - its not the best, but it fit`s my style :).

Mhodi
05-23-2012, 07:06 AM
I have returned to the game and during the first week and a half, I saw 0 other Pawnee Tribe members... it is with sadness that I struck out on my own. leaving the Tribal lands to find my fortune... If any of you Pawnee members are still around... give me a shout. I would happily return if there were people to hang out with.

Elixir.

tomduril
05-23-2012, 07:19 AM
Hi I am still active - and nearly everyday online - as I am a european player we probably have different "online" times...
If you would like to get a cart (i can craft them) - or if you need anything in the tribe we could use the PM system of the forum to check some together online time :)

Happy to see that you use your free time to check out the progress that Xsyon has gained.

Mhodi
05-23-2012, 08:04 AM
actually I didn't use free time. :) I just resubbed and hopped in. Probably should have used my free time :) either way. I like the changes that have been happening. I spend alot of time in General chat... mainly irritating the regulars with inane banter or incessant questions. I sent you a PM. Thanks Soakerl.

Hodo
05-23-2012, 11:03 AM
actually I didn't use free time. :) I just resubbed and hopped in. Probably should have used my free time :) either way. I like the changes that have been happening. I spend alot of time in General chat... mainly irritating the regulars with inane banter or incessant questions. I sent you a PM. Thanks Soakerl.

Its not as bothersome if they are questions that are about the game, not about features you think should be in the game. Like some other people.

tomduril
07-13-2012, 06:01 AM
Returning players from Pawnee - please send me a PM - my char is still active, so the tribe is "safe" for the moment.

Please contact me if you think about a come-back :) Thanks

fatboy21007
07-18-2012, 09:36 AM
Beware of the revs in the area! (the preatorian guard is still their :-P )

tomduril
07-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Yah, but there are not so many around really - at least in the direction I am heading ... still I guess with the 7-10 homestaeds that are on the junkpile you are sitting on ... there are probably a little more revs around :P

I am very glad that our wise leader "LaughtingOak" picked a nice spot on a slope - its a little tedius to get to the higher part of the tribe - but its totally worth it.

The view over the lake (especially at sunset) and the look down on the masses of revenants on all the junk piles is very relaxing ;)

Last time I went by - you sort of ripped down the whole perimeter you had already establish? I am very happy that Pawnee is safely surrounded by walls and posts ;)

Good luck to you over the river and to "The Praetorian Guards".

Mactavendish
08-04-2012, 01:09 AM
I am back playing,

so if any of you new players need training in building or terraforming,

and would like the safety of a large enclosed area,

Please pick the Pawnee starter point and /w LaughingOak for info.

We are a friendly tribe not much into pvp or being aggressive. Plenty of big projects to work on and most resources are within Tribal borders.