PDA

View Full Version : Thanks GuideMihr

Plague
05-03-2011, 01:10 AM
There was no one in my zone yesterday for hours or at least no one who would answer my pleas in local chat (821). So I decided to ask for help in help chat since I was so lonely:p GuideMihr responded fast and I asked him to spawn some animals for me since I was bored and lonely. And guess what! He did it. 6 bears and 7 deer mules later I was a happy puppy hauling my bones back to my camp. Ok he didn't spawn them direcly in front of me, I had to run my ass off first to find them all (that would be too much wouldn't it?):)

Thanks Mihr, and thanks Xsyon for allowing your guides to help the game in active way rather then to pull a CCP "our logs show nothing" or Sony's "all your credit card data belong to us" stunts all day long.

Now if we could get zombies and guides going around spawning zombie outbreaks around camps that are forced to defend themselves.

Eduard
05-03-2011, 02:47 AM
Do not turn this into another wowish PVE game pls... (zombies wtf? implement dungeons and NPC quests and we get low grade WOW with Sims touch in it)

Plague
05-03-2011, 05:16 AM
You do know that zombies are planned from day one of this game and that will be main source of human bones?

Eduard
05-03-2011, 05:51 AM
I just hope it will stop with zombies. I would hate to see Illidan one day roaming around or rifts spawning in front of my homestead - thats all.

Thanato
05-03-2011, 06:15 AM
Eduard, Crafting all the Day and Night...

Without Enemys this Game is boring!!

MrDDT
05-03-2011, 06:34 AM
There was no one in my zone yesterday for hours or at least no one who would answer my pleas in local chat (821). So I decided to ask for help in help chat since I was so lonely:p GuideMihr responded fast and I asked him to spawn some animals for me since I was bored and lonely. And guess what! He did it. 6 bears and 7 deer mules later I was a happy puppy hauling my bones back to my camp. Ok he didn't spawn them direcly in front of me, I had to run my ass off first to find them all (that would be too much wouldn't it?):)

Thanks Mihr, and thanks Xsyon for allowing your guides to help the game in active way rather then to pull a CCP "our logs show nothing" or Sony's "all your credit card data belong to us" stunts all day long.

Now if we could get zombies and guides going around spawning zombie outbreaks around camps that are forced to defend themselves.

No offense to GuideMihr, but the Guides need to get on the same page.
I asked the same thing from 2 guides and they didnt spawn anything for me.
Ive never asked the Guides to spawn me something before.

The guides should be spawning these things randomly throughout the day, I dont see why they would be spawning them on people at all. Makes me sad to see this type of favoritism with the guide system.

fotuenti
05-03-2011, 06:36 AM
pretty much agree with MrDDT.

i'm glad that Plague got some fun and satisfaction, i'm disappointed that it took direct guide intervention to take place. this seems really arbitrary.

GuideMihr
05-03-2011, 06:46 AM
Hello all,

I didn't spawn directly at any camp or player,he asked if I could spawn some animals around in his zone,within a zone,the same way I spawned in other zones without getting a help chat,so If I have to spawn I don't care to do it in zones where there are active players and they ask for that meanwhile next patch is comming.

I spawned at zone 821 but also in 937 781 855 etc

I am sorry if anyone saw this as a favoritism it was not my intention.

MrDDT
05-03-2011, 06:51 AM
Hello all,

I didn't spawn directly at any camp or player,he asked if I could spawn some animals around in his zone,within a zone,the same way I spawned in other zones without getting a help chat,so If I have to spawn I don't care to do it in zones where there are active players and they ask for that meanwhile next patch is comming.

GuideMihr thank you for the quick reply.
Like I said no offense to you. Im not upset with you and really I dont think you were trying to do anything wrong. I think the whole system of HOW the guides spawn animals is the problem.
I ask the SAME thing from Isda and Dina. They told me NO.
Not spawning stuff around me or even near me they flat out said no. I even have IRC logs to show it. Also I had been playing for almost 15 hours that day all over the map without seeing an animal.

Im not looking for a handout. Im looking for a better system than guides able to do these types of things. When someone is unhappy with how many animals are in the game there should be a system you guys use to spawn them. Like Ok Im going to randomly spawn them throughout the world again.
Not just near that person, but in the world.
If you or another guide had just done this, or something then you should have told him "This was just done about 1 hour ago, you might want to try moving around zones".

Anyways like I said the guides able to do these types of things to players but then choose not to do them with others is the problem with the system.

mmogaddict
05-03-2011, 07:16 AM
Just in case some players didn't know, not all Guides are created equal.

That is, there are different levels of guides and some have additional abilities like the ability to spawn animals while others are essentially 'junior' guides and don't have that ability.

I'm pretty sure from memory when I used to actually still log into this game that Dina is one of the guides that didn't have spawn abilities at least not a few weeks ago cause she needed to get one of the other guides in to spawn something for her.

Plague
05-03-2011, 07:51 AM
Oh DDT back off and go back and read properly. I ran my arse off to find those animals. In fact it took me 20 minutes (and 3 zones) just to find first one. Luckily I live in the mountains now and I can climb peaks for good view which reduced my search time. Favoritism? Get a life. Maybe it is the way you asked?

Go guides, best guides of all the games I ever played (so far) which can not be said for some of the game's population. Do not apologize Mihr you did NOTHING wrong. Your move still stands as cool and it did nothing but entertain players who found animals beside me (I'm pretty sure I didn't kill them all, there is only so many bones I can take with me you know).

MrDDT
05-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Thanks Mihr and Dez for your replies on this topic messages.

Im more than happy with your response.

Rothkur
05-03-2011, 08:46 AM
This is bullshit. GMs do not spawn mobs for players. I don't think I need to elaborate, but, considering staff did one of the most deplorable acts as a GM (practicing favoritism) I will. You, as a GM, do not, under ANY circumstances spawn items or mobs for a player unless they have EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE that something is bugged that requires the mob to be respawned for them. Holy crap even on most private servers GMs aren't allowed to do this. Is this really who they hired to be a GM on this game? I can sum up that GMs actions with one word: Unacceptable.

If you want $14.99 a month start acting $14.99 a month or MORE people will start acting with their money, and discontinuing paying any to your unprofessional "favoritist" project.

I want to see 15 animals spawned in every zone for every person in that zone, now, thank you. Otherwise it's just plain favoritism.

Sorry for the rant but honestly I've NEVER seen something this bad in a P2P MMO and I really expect more than that out of the staff.

MrDDT
05-03-2011, 09:11 AM
This is bullshit. GMs do not spawn mobs for players. I don't think I need to elaborate, but, considering staff did one of the most deplorable acts as a GM (practicing favoritism) I will. You, as a GM, do not, under ANY circumstances spawn items or mobs for a player unless they have EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE that something is bugged that requires the mob to be respawned for them. Holy crap even on most private servers GMs aren't allowed to do this. Is this really who they hired to be a GM on this game? I can sum up that GMs actions with one word: Unacceptable.

If you want $14.99 a month start acting $14.99 a month or MORE people will start acting with their money, and discontinuing paying any to your unprofessional "favoritist" project.

I want to see 15 animals spawned in every zone for every person in that zone, now, thank you. Otherwise it's just plain favoritism.

Sorry for the rant but honestly I've NEVER seen something this bad in a P2P MMO and I really expect more than that out of the staff.

This was the type of reaction I was worried about.
As the Guide said, the spawns are bugged right now. Guides are the only way they respawn. They are going to put in a system where the AI respawns on its own, but right now the guides do it.
As guide told me and Dez that pretty much they going to get all the Guides on the same page.

Guides need training and this is a smaller company and they are learning some as they go. This is a good thing to happen now over something small because it will start a system to be put in place where it wont happen again for anything like this.

Atomicbridie
05-03-2011, 09:40 AM

Sad that my first post is a rant.
So lets get this straight.
We all know animals are broken, we know its a work in progress to get fixed.
We know the guides can spawn them.
Someone asked, and the guide spawned them for the whole zone. Not for one player. The whole zone. Thus giving everyone in said zone a nice little treat during the hard times in the game just now while we wait for a fix. The folk complaining are just upset that it wasnt them. It would be awhole lot different if they had been in the zone that was given the animal
Does this make me angry. Of course not, hell i would love to see some animals, and im sure alot of folk would as well. I thought it was a nice gesture by a guide. And lets not forgot, the devs could have just laughed and continued to take folks money while they fix the game, but instead gave guide postions to some folk so they could help out in game.
And whats happaned, i see a few folk bitching about it. Bravo guys. Its folk like you, that will mean the guides will be told they cant spawn animals for anyone now.

And MrDDT, sorry but as i said to you in chat, You act like an arse in game by paving junkpiles and destroying trees just cause you can or that you are bored, then you deserve all you get from the guides ignoring your requests. Hell if it was me i would drop you down a large hole in the game and let about 20 bears eat your body if you asked for animal spawns.

Book
05-03-2011, 09:41 AM
Weren't guides tasked with spawning animals during Beta? Wasn't around for that but thought that's what I had heard.

Either way, this is really nothing new. I've seen guides spawn animals for quite a while now. Certain guides have even talked about it with players in general chat. It didn't seem to me like anyone was trying to hide anything or do things behind the scenes in some kind of nefarious favoritism.

I can see how it can feel that way though. First time I saw it, I thought, "hey, why don't *I* get that!!" Then I realized I was feeling like a jealous child on Christmas morning. Kind of silly.

I would have thought there would already be a "code of conduct" that one would have to agree to before becoming a guide. I'm sure there is, and it would probably have been impossible to foresee every scenario that needed to be included.

MrDDT has already pointed out that his concern about potential favoritism has been addressed directly by two company representatives. I think it's a bit early to rage, even if emotions can easily run high. If the company responds and addresses issues as the community raises them, this should be seen as a positive. Again, even the best contingency plans need to be revised as new scenarios arise. If there is consistent and prolonged failure to revise, that would be the time to rage.

This is not the case regarding this particular issue.

Plague
05-03-2011, 09:45 AM

Your entire post is bullshit. Plain and simple jealous bullshit. Get a life or make your own mmo and set rules there. Who are you to tell company how to run their business? Why don't you go over at Apple and thell them that they should make their apps avaiable to android users? Or tell Microsoft to make theri code public. This. Is. Not. Your. Company. You. Do. Not. Set. The. Rules. Eat. It. Or. Leave. It.

Rothkur
05-03-2011, 09:57 AM
It's amazing what players will blindly defend in the face of fanboyism.

You don't spawn one zone with animals and forget about all the others.

The issue is far more the principle than the specific animals, if my responders used an ounce of logic they would understand that.

Any GM engaging in this act would most likely be removed in any other MMO.

Your entire post is bullshit. Plain and simple jealous bullshit. Get a life or make your own mmo and set rules there. Who are you to tell company how to run their business? Why don't you go over at Apple and thell them that they should make their apps avaiable to android users? Or tell Microsoft to make theri code public. This. Is. Not. Your. Company. You. Do. Not. Set. The. Rules. Eat. It. Or. Leave. It.

"Abuse is okay when I'm the one who benefits from it!" - Classic MMO Community Logic

jeru
05-03-2011, 10:03 AM
I have asked guides for assistance in animal hunting when it's scarse or turned off and I really appreciate that they take the time to do so. I don't abuse asking by only inquiring every 2-3 days. Please don't turn-off my Bonecrafting : /

Plague
05-03-2011, 10:06 AM
It's amazing what players will blindly defend in the face of fanboyism.

You don't spawn one zone with animals and forget about all the others.

The issue is far more the principal than the specific animals, if my responders used an ounce of logic they would understand that.

4 Zones. Learn to read. 4 zones mr hater. And don't talk about logic when you defy it yourself by saying that game should remain dead for everyone. Admit it you are just jealous.

Rothkur
05-03-2011, 10:10 AM
I have asked guides for assistance in animal hunting when it's scarse or turned off and I really appreciate that they take the time to do so. I don't abuse asking by only inquiring every 2-3 days. Please don't turn-off my Bonecrafting : /

They should easily be able to poll zones for active players logged on in the last period of time and spawn based upon that, not based on whoever happens to ask them and just pick a random number of spawns they feel is appropriate.

Book
05-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Guidemihr did point out that animals were spawned in several zones, not just the one.

I don't know that it would be feasible for a guide to spawn animals in every zone, and remember this is only a stopgap measure while animal AI is getting fixed. Those fixes will likely become a bit more frequent once the new launcher is implemented, which is probably due sometime this week. It would likely be wise to expect and be prepared for some issues when that is launched, just so you are not overly disappointed if that is the case.

Perhaps it would be feasible to have a set number of zones spawned daily in various regions of the map. Break it down by geographical area so the whole map is represented, but have a random number generator spit out the particular zone to be spawned that day in that area.

Or, keep it as is, enjoy what you can, and diversify your gaming...

Rothkur
05-03-2011, 10:13 AM
Guidemihr did point out that animals were spawned in several zones, not just the one.

I don't know that it would be feasible for a guide to spawn animals in every zone, and remember this is only a stopgap measure while animal AI is getting fixed. Those fixes will likely become a bit more frequent once the new launcher is implemented, which is probably due sometime this week. It would likely be wise to expect and be prepared for some issues when that is launched, just so you are not overly disappointed if that is the case.

Perhaps it would be feasible to have a set number of zones spawned daily in various regions of the map. Break it down by geographical area so the whole map is represented, but have a random number generator spit out the particular zone to be spawned that day in that area.

Or, keep it as is, enjoy what you can, and diversify your gaming...

Considering Dawntide is free and they wouldn't engage in this behavior it begs the question why did I drop $39.99?

MrDDT
05-03-2011, 10:14 AM

Im not asking for them to stop spawning, I know why they need to spawn animals. Im asking them stick to a system to do it. Picking and choosing who they do it for is NOT a good idea. Due to the reasons I and others have stated.

I think a simple system where they were to randomly spawn them around the world would be fine, but as a guide has said thats not good for the game system due to extra animals in places where people may never go.

But the point is still valid that you should spawn for some requests and not others. Its not fair. I dont mind things not being fair from a player, but from the company that people are paying money to, there will be issues when people like Roth see them do this.

4 Zones. Learn to read. 4 zones mr hater. And don't talk about logic when you defy it yourself by saying that game should remain dead for everyone. Admit it you are just jealous.

This is the meat of the point. He IS jealous. Players shouldnt have to make friends with guides so they do special favors for them. Guides are there to help. Not play "who wants to be my friend".

Rothkur
05-03-2011, 10:19 AM

4 zones based on no particular data

The fact of the matter is that GMs should have spawned resources based upon the active population in each zone, not based on who happened to ask the right GM for spawns in the right district. It's a principle of in-game conduct of GMs and how educated the decisions of the staff in charge of this game choose to make. They are by no means infallible.

This is the meat of the point. He IS jealous. Players shouldnt have to make friends with guides so they do special favors for them. Guides are there to help. Not play "who wants to be my friend".

Not really. Honeslty I'd rather have the GM removed from their position than get equal spawns distributed across equal zones based on active population statistics. If this were any other company charging $14.99/month he would be removed for spawning monsters based on player requests in a certain specific zone only populated by specific players. Blizzard, Pre-F2P Turbine, Mythic, etc.

If you want to shoot the community in the foot and play your own little world with you and 2 other people that's great but the fact of the matter is that I'm far more concerned about the practices of GMs on this game than this specific incident.

Jadzia
05-03-2011, 10:27 AM
OMG. Its really amazing that some people are bitching over everything. If guides don't spawn animals then that's why, if they do then that's why. Some people just love to be unhappy.

MrDDT
05-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Not really. Honeslty I'd rather have the GM removed from their position than get equal spawns distributed across equal zones based on active population statistics. If this were any other company charging $14.99/month he would be removed for spawning monsters based on player requests in a certain specific zone only populated by specific players. Blizzard, Pre-F2P Turbine, Mythic, etc.

If you want to shoot the community in the foot and play your own little world with you and 2 other people that's great but the fact of the matter is that I'm far more concerned about the practices of GMs on this game than this specific incident.

You would rather a GM be fired than see equal treatment? Im not understanding this.

I think I understand what you are saying, but I dont want to put words in your mouth.

OMG. Its really amazing that some people are bitching over everything. If guides don't spawn animals then that's why, if they do then that's why. Some people just love to be unhappy.

Huh? That didnt make much sense.

If I get a guide to do special things for me but not anyone else dont you think there is a problem there?

Rothkur
05-03-2011, 10:31 AM
You would rather a GM be fired than see equal treatment? Im not understanding this.

I think I understand what you are saying, but I dont want to put words in your mouth.

I would rather trade a precedent now for equal treatment in the future. Without a heavy hand GMs will abuse their power until they understand that they need to perform to a certain standard or find something else to do.

I'm getting really, really, really tired of GMs running around willy nilly like they are the gods and arbiters of judgment. Judge, jury, and executioner in a way. In this instance that is exactly what happened.

The GM determined on his own that the player deserved to have spawns in their zone, without weighing any factors, consulting his boss, nothing. He just said "Oh well they deserve it *poof* spawn" in effect.

They can make excuses after the fact, but the results speak for themselves.

MrDDT
05-03-2011, 10:34 AM
I would rather trade a precent now for equal treatment in the future. Without a heavy hand GMs will abuse their power until they understand that they need to perform to a certain standard or find something else to do.

I'm getting really, really, really tired of GMs running around willy nilly like they are the gods and arbiters of judgment. Judge, jury, and executioner in a way.

What do you mean a percent now?

Me I would like to have equal treatment all the time.

We understand your pain about GM's abusing power. I dont think thats the case here. I think here its more of not knowing what standard procedure is.

Rothkur
05-03-2011, 10:36 AM
What do you mean a percent now?

Me I would like to have equal treatment all the time.

We understand your pain about GM's abusing power. I dont think thats the case here. I think here its more of not knowing what standard procedure is.

Precedent, it's an obvious typo. It's like indie game developers think they're magically exempt from running their game in a professional manner yet they have no problem charging as much if not more.

Well that's why everyone left this game in the first place...

Jadzia
05-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Huh? That didnt make much sense.

If I get a guide to do special things for me but not anyone else dont you think there is a problem there?
You didn't ask GuideMihr to spawn animals for you, you asked other guides who probably didn't have the right-opportunity to do so. So yeah, I don't see any problem here, Mihr would do it for anyone who asks for that, saying it was favoritism is plain stupid. I'm glad if a fellow player gets some help which helps him to enjoy the game more.

MrDDT
05-03-2011, 10:43 AM
You didn't ask GuideMihr to spawn animals for you, you asked other guides who probably didn't have the right-opportunity to do so. So yeah, I don't see any problem here, Mihr would do it for anyone who asks for that, saying it was favoritism is plain stupid. I'm glad if a fellow player gets some help which helps him to enjoy the game more.

You make a great point and whats what I was trying to point out. ALL guides should be on the same page of how they do things.
One guide shouldnt do something while another guide doesnt, because it can been seen like it is favoritism. I already said I dont think it was, but it looks like it could be. Guides should be on the same page of how they conduct themselves. That's all Im saying.

Im am super happy that a player is made happy by a guide, my problem is players also like Roth who feel cheated because they didnt get the same treatment. Then you have other people like Temur who feel that unless you are friends with a Guide you shouldnt get any help. Clearly there is issues there.

Rothkur
05-03-2011, 10:46 AM
You make a great point and whats what I was trying to point out. ALL guides should be on the same page of how they do things.
One guide shouldnt do something while another guide doesnt, because it can been seen like it is favoritism. I already said I dont think it was, but it looks like it could be. Guides should be on the same page of how they conduct themselves. That's all Im saying.

Im am super happy that a player is made happy by a guide, my problem is players also like Roth who feel cheated because they didnt get the same treatment. Then you have other people like Temur who feel that unless you are friends with a Guide you shouldnt get any help. Clearly there is issues there.

You're putting words into my mouth, I do not feel cheated in terms of in-game animal spawns, I feel like GMs are not performing up to the standards I would like them to. The specific results of the actions are not what concerns me, it is the actions themselves. I view my concerns as completely reasonable by the conduct of GMs on hundreds of other online game servers.

MrDDT
05-03-2011, 10:48 AM
You're putting words into my mouth, I do not feel cheated in terms of in-game animal spawns, I feel like GMs are not performing up to the standards I would like them to. The specific results of the actions are not what concerns me, it is the actions themselves.

Im sorry I didnt mean to put words in your mouth.
But that is one of the reasons and yours is another valid point.

GuideRaguel
05-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

To clarify things a little for you...

The Guide structure works with a Ranking system...
New Guides have a trial period, and in that trial period the abilities/commands they have at their disposal are very limited, and pretty much only able to answer /H and help with stuck players, nothing more.
Only the most trusted Guides are able to spawn Animals or any other item.

These 'Trusted' Guides do spawn animals for the whole world. (Not at once, but zone by zone).
They are not done on player requests, although it might of seemed so with this players plea in the /H channel.

GuideMihr was on his daily rounds of spawning animals in certain zones, This players zones and the surrounding ones were on his list of zones to populate with Animals.

Now before players say that Guides spawning animals is wrong, let me say I agree with this, however let me state some exceptions...

When the Animals AI, which governs the animals to reproduce and self sustain is broken or turned off, or furthermore not in game yet.
When reproducing a bug.
When conducting server wide or mini events.

Now until the game has a Fully working animal AI with reproduction to self sustain the animal population, the Guides that are able to Spawn animals will do so.

These spawns will not be done on the doorstep of players nor will it be done by a players request.

I hope this has cleared things up.

Thank you.

Rothkur
05-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

To clarify things a little for you...

The Guide structure works with a Ranking system...
New Guides have a trial period, and in that trial period the abilities/commands they have at their disposal are very limited, and pretty much only able to answer /H and help with stuck players, nothing more.
Only the most trusted Guides are able to spawn Animals or any other item.

These 'Trusted' Guides do spawn animals for the whole world. (Not at once, but zone by zone).
They are not done on player requests, although it might of seemed so with this players plea in the /H channel.

GuideMihr was on his daily rounds of spawning animals in certain zones, This players zones and the surrounding ones were on his list of zones to populate with Animals.

Now before players say that Guides spawning animals is wrong, let me say I agree with this, however let me state some exceptions...

When the Animals AI, which governs the animals to reproduce and self sustain is broken or turned off, or furthermore not in game yet.
When reproducing a bug.
When conducting server wide or mini events.

Now until the game has a Fully working animal AI with reproduction to self sustain the animal population, the Guides that are able to Spawn animals will do so.

These spawns will not be done on the doorstep of players nor will it be done by a players request.

I hope this has cleared things up.

Thank you.

Thank you, I am glad this strict policy is the case. I assumed this was roughly the policy any MMO would have in place.

This post did not insinuate what you have just stated in the above post:

Hello all,

Plague
05-03-2011, 10:57 AM
No good deed shall go unpunished. Sorry Mihr, some people just don't have a life and must crap on anything around them. You are still my hero.

Also some animals are still around my zone I just hunted few more 24 hours later. So you losers who bitched here instead of playing the game can feel even more jealous since I play a game and you troll forums.

Eduard
05-03-2011, 11:00 AM
Imho GuideMihr is also new to his job (which is starting to be standard here, at least from what I see) and I'm sure this is one time thing. Doing things like this specially when we start to have wars in this game is unacceptable, imagine a situation where guide spawns trees to one side of the map that is controlled by one tribe or anything like that...

Animals are spawned by request of one player and that's it ... where are they spawned or how many are ONLY details... not important for this act atm.
Also saying that someone is jealous or not is really not important in this debate. (even if he is he have every right to be jealous)

Hey spawn me a horse so I can tame him close to me (4 zones) and I'll look for him all day if needed ... getting my point?

At the end... I really believe thing like this one... will not happen in future.

My 2 cents
/cheers
Eduard

Rothkur
05-03-2011, 11:02 AM
Imho GuideMihr is also new to his job (which is starting to be standard here, at least from what I see) and I'm sure this is one time thing. Doing things like this specially when we start to have wars in this game is unacceptable, imagine a situation where guide spawns trees to one side of the map that is controlled by one tribe or anything like that...

Animals are spawned by request of one player and that's it ... where are they spawned or how many are ONLY details... not important for this act atm.
Also saying that someone is jealous or not is really not important in this debate. (even if he is he have every right to be jealous)

Hey spawn me a horse so I can tame him close to me (4 zones) and I'll look for him all day if needed ... getting my point?

At the end... I really believe thing like this one... will not happen in future.

My 2 cents
/cheers
Eduard

I'm just satisfied that they have a set system and aren't just spawning based on player requests. That was the issue for me.

Book
05-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Honestly, I'm just concerned they might start spawning rats for Plague... that's just a bad combination historically speaking. :D

Ok, lame attempt at humor.

Roth, there was an instance maybe a month ago where a guide had been shown to behave inappropriately in an obvious way. It was dealt with. Again, if the individual with a concern is answered privately by two company representatives, and this individual is satisfied by the responses received, it should probably tell you that concerns are heard and handled. No need to grab the double-headed axe prematurely. IF a new procedure needs to be put in place(what the heck do I know), it will likely take a little time to follow the procedure for new procedures...

EDIT: I always take so long to type and think out a post, I'm just behind the times... heard, addressed, and presumably resolved. There goes my procrastination... drats.

temur
05-03-2011, 11:05 AM
can we pls lock this one ?

HenryShooter
05-03-2011, 11:06 AM
I've seen a bear once but was too far in the green mist, my brother has never seen anything :/ Don't see why we shouldn't be jealous, we've payed the same ridiculous amount.

GuideRaguel
05-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Hello all,

I spawned at zone 821 but also in 937 781 855 etc

GuideMihr was simply in that area prior to the request, spawning animals as he does on his daily spawning 'rounds'.

The fact that GuideMihr was in the area at the time of the request from the player was simply a coincidence.

Again this player did request a spawn of animals, however GuideMihr did not spawn any animals on this players plea.

My 2 cents
/cheers
Eduard

The spawning of animals is a short term fix until the AI is released to self sustain.
Once this is the case the only spawning done will be for Events and Bug investigation reasons.

As it stands, Guides cannot spawn 'Trees'

The animals AI will be introduced very soon, and by the time Taming and an Enhanced PvP system is in place, Guide Spawning will be limited and restricted even more.

Thread Locked.