PDA

View Full Version : Very glad

ColonelTEE3
05-06-2011, 12:27 AM
that they are telling us whats currently in progress along with what came out. This is exactly what we needed to know -- whats in the works. Being kept in the know is a good way to maintain interest.

Some people might not be happy with this patch or whats in the works and call me a fanboy but my faith and optimism for xsyon is increasing.

joexxxz
05-06-2011, 01:30 AM
I always had faith in Xsyon, too ;)

Aiden
05-06-2011, 01:40 AM
I'm a new customer, so I can't say that my experiences are the same as others', but I actually had a pretty good time hanging out in IRC and chatting with the NG team members that were in there during the downtime. It was certainly a breath of fresh air for me to know exactly what was going on and to be informed and updated.

Thanks guys...getting ready to log-in now!

joexxxz
05-06-2011, 01:43 AM
Welcome :)

Niburu
05-06-2011, 04:24 AM
The communication is great and very important. even if the product atm is very unfinished i feel well informed and that might be a reason do give them money for after the free time because they also keep the word in the past. and if we can already count with a revision of the combat system and many more feature in mid summer iam veryp pleased