PDA

View Full Version : Bonecrafter -=Every set=-

jeru
05-08-2011, 09:40 AM
Wanted to advertise locally for the 941 area in which I live, the services of a bonecrafter (Zone: 941 | 842,455). Just bring your materials and I can produce High Quality to Very High Quality armor (depending on the quality of materials that you bring me). I charge no fee for my time, simply looking to reach 100 Bonecrafting, although tips are nice :) You can message me anytime in-game as Rambo or I'll try to check my PMs on the forums.

91 Bonecrafting and I have every set in the game: Hugaleti Bearbone Set, Welmeti Deerbone Set, Crag Deathbone Set, Pauwalu Bearbone Set, Washoe Deerbone Set, Ponderosa Deathbone Set, Zephyr Deerbone Set, Hellhole Deathbone Set, Carson Deerbone Set, Tallac Bearbone Set.

P.S. I loaded my totem quests up with a Zephyr Deerbone Set & Hugaleti Bearbone Set in exchange for Steel Screws. More sets to be posted to the Totem's Quests in the near future.

ColonelTEE3
05-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Any chance you could show pics of some of the human-bone sets?

jeru
05-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Hey colonel, I would love to show the human bone sets because of their rarity, but unfortunately I have not been so lucky in scavenging Human bones. I think New Quahog are the closest to having any complete human bone sets. But they did do some very fine screenshots showing what every set but human-bone looks like :)

fotuenti
05-10-2011, 07:14 AM
yea, one of our members (Agayek) can make the human skull stuff. i'm pretty sure he has a full set too. unfortunately we don't have an updated armor pic with those suits. here's a pic with some of the other bonecrafting armors

http://umbralsect.com/images/xsyon/malebonearmoragayeksets_thumb.png (http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5975/malebonearmoragayeksets.jpg)

ColonelTEE3
05-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Thanks fotuenti. Hopefully they make it a little less impossible to get human bones so we might see a few more human bone-set players running around.

altarian
05-20-2011, 05:39 PM
How much is a zephyr set?