PDA

View Full Version : UK based player lft for crafting and funtimes

Leek_Zola
05-10-2011, 09:08 AM
Hey all, just I'm a UK based player usually on during GMT evenings and weekends looking for a neutral guild to learn the ropes with, set up home/shop and get busy crafting. at a later date I plan to get into animal taming when it is released but untill then leatherworking seems to be best suited to me, coupled with animal harvesting.

I started out in swg as a pre cu DJK, droid crafter and DWB addict. I had the Eclipse servers foremost afk buff house and after the NGE hit have been wandering through the MMO wilderness looking for a game with suitable depth and freedom to setup a new home, hopefully Xsyon will fit the bill.

My character will be is Leek and I can happily reroll to move closer to a guild suited to my needs and which i can grow and become a prominent member of.

2tone
05-10-2011, 09:22 AM
PM Sent, check your mail.

Zippity
05-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Hey all, just I'm a UK based player usually on during GMT evenings and weekends looking for a neutral guild to learn the ropes with, set up home/shop and get busy crafting. at a later date I plan to get into animal taming when it is released but untill then leatherworking seems to be best suited to me, coupled with animal harvesting.

I started out in swg as a pre cu DJK, droid crafter and DWB addict. I had the Eclipse servers foremost afk buff house and after the NGE hit have been wandering through the MMO wilderness looking for a game with suitable depth and freedom to setup a new home, hopefully Xsyon will fit the bill.

My character will be is Leek and I can happily reroll to move closer to a guild suited to my needs and which i can grow and become a prominent member of.

Welcome to Xsyon, if you ever have any questions please feel free to contact myself or any other Covenant of the Phoenix Tribe member logged on... Our international gaming community is always looking for new members from around the world... Check out our website as we may be the home you're looking for...

Best of luck,

Zippity