PDA

View Full Version : Koga Clan

Hattori Naki
04-06-2010, 07:37 PM
KOGA CLAN
The Koga Clan is a Community gaming Guild. Our focus is building a strong Clan with good relationships through good recruiting and teamwork. We are currently looking for members of all classes who wish to positively contribute to our Clan. The Koga Clan participates in both PvP and Rp as a clan. Website (http://www.kogaclan.org)

XSYON
The Koga Clan, a once predominate ninjitsu academy in the Lake Tahoe area, prior to the Apocalypse, arose to find themselves in a post Apocalyliptic world surrounded by mutated beast and various political powers all vying for control in the region. The students of the academy along with the instructors banded together for mutual protection under the leadership of the Academy's head instructor Judan Rosuto, who promoted the Shinobi way of life. The Koga began to accept contracts as agents from the various sides of the political power struggle, sometimes even putting the Koga on opposite sides of a battle.

ORGANIZATION
Judan (Leader)

Kudan (One position)(Second in command must be elected by the Judan)

Rokudan (3 positions) Must have been a Yondan for one monthand nominated by the Kudan)

Godan (1 position)(must have had the rank of Yondan)

Yondan (infinite positions)(6 months of membership)

Sandan (infinite positions)(2 months of membership)

Shodan (infidite positions)(1-2 weeks of membership)

The Koga Clan is subdivided into three specialty groups called Ryu, a school of thought or discipline, each of which is headed by a Rokudan.

Sapphire Star Ryu
This school is focused on the construction of clan housing, gardens, the dojo, and the palace. This school is the heart of the clan because they forge the place that we call home.

Emerald Star Ryu
This school is focused on the development of weapons and equipment of the clan. This school is the mind of the clan, as it evolves the future of combat in the world.

Ruby Star Ryu
This school is the sword arm of the clan, as they carve the way of the Koga Clan. They are the defense and offense of every member of the Clan.

RECRUITMENT
The Koga Clan is openly recruiting initial members that wish to help shape the direction of a new and mature gaming community. We recommend that new members read the Clan charter. To join the Clan simply register at the Clans website (http://www.kogaclan.org) and fill out an application in the Bannin Post

COMMUNICATION
• The main means of communicating with each other is the forum. Use them to tell the rest about your game experiences, to post screenshots, to form a party to do raids, etc. and to check for news from the Rokudan, Kudan, and Judans, or others. Check it often! The forum address is: www.kogaclan.org/Forums
• We expect our members to adhere to the forum rules.
• We use Teamspeak 3 so we can talk with other Clan members while in game. This speeds up playing and increases the success of partying. To use Teamspeak 3 you need a headset with a decent microphone and the TS3 client which can be downloaded at http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads.
CLAN EVENTS
• Rokudan, Kudan, and Judans will organize events like Pvp raid etc. It is expected that Members try to get as involved as possible with these events if they have characters suitable for them.
• Clan events will be scheduled by Clan Rokudan, Kudan, and Judans, only. Although members are encourged to help those ranked below them train.

Radison
04-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Very nice looking Guild! Welcome to the community and i look forward to seeing you in game and wish you luck!

Crunch
04-06-2010, 07:57 PM
Good luck. You may need it :)

Hattori Naki
04-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Thank you Radison Son, And Captain Crunch, With no enemies who will need luck? We take no contract personal ans do not grief, that is not the Shinobi way.

Crunch
04-06-2010, 08:12 PM
Hattori Naki wrote:

Thank you Radison Son, And Captain Crunch, With no enemies who will need luck? We take no contract personal ans do not grief, that is not the Shinobi way.

The enemy may chose you, though.

Hattori Naki
04-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Crunch wrote:

That would be unwise for them, for how can you attack what you can not see or attempt to strike what is not there?

Crunch
04-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Hattori Naki wrote:

Crunch wrote:

That would be unwise for them, for how can you attack what you can not see or attempt to strike what is not there?

What if the waring clan is even more not there?

Hattori Naki
04-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Crunch wrote:

What if the waring clan is even more not there?

Then there would be no war. And again no need to worry.

Koga Rosuto
04-06-2010, 11:12 PM
Our Shinobi-irijutsu has a double no take backs with a stamp lick seal.

Palo god
04-07-2010, 04:52 AM
Did you just rip that name off a certain animu?

Ivan Streptovsky
04-07-2010, 05:27 AM
Hattori Naki wrote:

I think you may mean Radison-San, not son, mate.

Had a few friends obsessed with the Japanese culture, lol. If you're looking for the suffix honorific that means 'friend' it is definitely san.

At any rate good luck with your clan.

Hattori Naki
04-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Had a few friends obsessed with the Japanese culture, lol. If you're looking for the suffix honorific that means 'friend' it is definitely san.

Thank you for your well, wishes, but I think of this Radison like a Lost Son, I mean did you see his Shinobi abilities and what he did to the rest of his Unit in that picture that Rohaan provided?

Hattori Naki
04-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Palo god wrote:

Did you just rip that name off a certain animu?

I am not quite sure what you mean by this, We Koga have existed since the 930s around the time of the Tenkyo period. Maybe your Animu ripped the name from us?

Ivan Streptovsky
04-07-2010, 09:40 AM
Hattori Naki wrote:

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Thank you for your well, wishes, but I think of this Radison like a Lost Son, I mean did you see his Shinobi abilities and what he did to the rest of his Unit in that picture that Rohaan provided?

No I did not

Koga Rosuto
04-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Hello Ivan, thank you for the hello. I do look forward to getting into early access in the coming days. The game looks better every time I see it. I did enjoy seeing the snow video.

Rohaan
04-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Hattori Naki wrote:

No I did not

Lol, yes When Radison was our Minister of War he could get quite moodie, specially if people where fooling around during his Drills. I also checked out your page, good luck to you guys, and Master Koga Rosuto, I hope you get to see alot of snow of your own soon. lol.

Radison
04-07-2010, 12:37 PM
Don't be fooled that was one moment in history.

Hattori Naki
04-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Thank you all for your well wishes and keeping our clan bumbed, Maybe one you will need to hire the services of trained Shinobi Agents one day, yes?

Palo god
04-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Do you guys wear orange jump suits?

Hattori Naki
04-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Palo god wrote:

Do you guys wear orange jump suits?

Do you wear pink? And if the surrounding is orange and we need to blend in, then yes we will wear orange on that occasion.

Rohaan
04-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Hattori Naki wrote:

Thank you all for your well wishes and keeping our clan bumbed, Maybe one you will need to hire the services of trained Shinobi Agents one day, yes?

What kind of services do these "trained Shinobi Agents" offer?

Palo god
04-07-2010, 05:23 PM
And will these trained shinobe warriors do anything if paid the right price?

Hattori Naki
04-07-2010, 08:31 PM
Our Shinobi specialize in Espionage, Assassinations, and Guerrilla warfare tactics. We will be able to get your Commanders a complete Salute report on an enemy of your choice. Assassinate the leader of a tribe, or any member that you might not like, or slow an enemy down possibly stop them before they are able to attack you. And yes for the right price if you wish to keep your hands clean our Shinobi will be able to provide whatever service you need, Our only restriction is we will not camp or grief a crafter and prevent them from having fun in the game.

Palo god
04-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Hattori Naki wrote:

And yes for the right price if you wish to keep your hands clean our Shinobi will be able to provide whatever service you need

I wish to purchase the services of one of your better looking female shinobi.

Hattori Naki
04-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Palo god wrote:

Hattori Naki wrote:

And yes for the right price if you wish to keep your hands clean our Shinobi will be able to provide whatever service you need

I wish to purchase the services of one of your better looking female shinobi.

You obviously do not know how deadly our Female Shinobi are. Becareful what you ask for.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll209/rohaan98/thumbnailCAPNE1LM.jpg

Radison
04-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Devil in disguise.

Hattori Naki
04-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Radison wrote:

Devil in disguise.
Their marks would agree with you.

r0ss0
04-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Hello Guys and welcome !!

Hattori Naki
04-09-2010, 12:41 AM
Thank you r0ss0, if you ever require our services let us know.

Rohaan
04-09-2010, 03:21 PM
If you can complete your missions I am sure a few guilds will find your services valuable. Information on the battlefield is key after all.

Radison
04-09-2010, 11:22 PM
I like your Site!

Koga Rosuto
04-10-2010, 01:44 PM
Thank you, Radison. It's still being worked on, so look forward to improvements in the future.

Hattori Naki
04-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Yes Judan, Lord Koga Rosuto, and I have been working non stop on ideas, pictures, and attempted recruiting, I am mostly having to go outside the Xyson forums, as most of the people here seem to already be members of a tribe.

Koga Rosuto
04-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Well that is most likely the pattern due to the smaller community of Xsyon, all in due time my Kudan.

Radison
04-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Yeah, this is a small problem, but it is all about the type of members you get. I wish you luck and i hope we can work with you in the future!

Hattori Naki
04-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Bump.....

Koga Rosuto
04-27-2010, 05:49 PM
I'd like to Welcome our newest member Xyshen!

Hattori Naki
04-27-2010, 06:16 PM
Welcome to the Koga Clan Shodan Xyshen

BLinDDeniaL
05-17-2010, 03:04 PM
Seems the clan died before they made it to the game? The forums have been 404 for about 2weeks now O.o

Haven't heard from anyone else in Koga either... Vent has also been dead O.o