PDA

View Full Version : ~New Business Established~

The_Bank
05-26-2011, 08:45 AM
Caused by none other than MrDDT and his crony, substance abusing friends!

MrDDT
05-26-2011, 12:16 PM
Should we hold our breath? =P

The_Player
05-27-2011, 05:53 AM
Should we hold our breath? =P

Maybe some people should more than others, what do you think people am I right.

Yes MrDDT has yet again proved what an "Oxygen Thief" he is. I'm just glad I didn't do anymore work to the area and found him out early, Nice one MrDDT you've created another one of you within the game instead of a peaceful trader, Well done old man ;)

Creator
05-27-2011, 07:23 PM
very interesting.. and since calling yourself the bank I assume you will eventually do loans, loan sharking... and prostitution .. XD

Added after 12 Hours 3 minutes:

was just about to order a quantity of bricks for barter town now you closed doors... man.. just like wall street...

MrDDT
05-27-2011, 07:37 PM
There goes the bank.
He got upset tonight, started deleting stuff.

NorCalGooey
05-27-2011, 08:16 PM
What happened?

Creator
05-27-2011, 09:03 PM
What happened?

apparently, tnt channel is coming to xsyon... you know... "they know drama" .. XD

MrDDT
05-27-2011, 09:13 PM
Truth of the story is this.

The_Bank AKA Nabna, made an agreement with my tribe for protection, and non aggression pact. About 1 week ago.

Today, one of my members killed a Dev near our totem (Not breaking the aggression agreement which was not to attack anyone near the bank or on the road to the bank, our totem is on the other side of the water, that agreement stated that anyone on that side of the water is fair game). Our member looted the dev, and got some shovel and some high level leather armor (dyed blue or some such colour).

Nabna, wanted the armor and asked our member to trade/sell it to him, as others in the area were doing the same. Our member didnt want to sell nor trade it. Time went on with Nabna asking for it here or there, and my member was out in the open near the bank, and Nabna attacked, killed, and looted some of the armor.
Having found this out, I goto talk to Nabna, and he started saying in public how he has the armor. When I get to talking to him I hear his side of the story, and he started saying how this member has been attacking him all the time. I told him well why didnt you say something to me. He started to say how I was bad and wouldnt have cared. I told him that killing and looting during a non aggression agreement was breaking that agreement and if he didnt make it right, I would be forced to end it.

After finding out that I wasnt just going to let this go, and understanding he broke the deal that made it safe for trading to happen in that area safely. He got upset and started crying. Also a few others like Anna started saying how "The_Bank" was 2 faced and scamming people (I dont know the details on that, will find out more tomorrow).

So here we are with Inyuk_Chuck and Nabna upset and deleting his stuff. Then they were attacked and killed a few times, and he got more upset after being looted. He started running around naked attacking everyone and saying bad things and trying to spread lies.

ClayBacon
05-27-2011, 09:29 PM
Wowie
i have to say I was looking forward to this
it was a great idea
now enjoy the choice you made
hope you stay and have your fun another way
goodluck

close DDT
but thats not really how it happened...it doesn't matter much
its sad to see such a good amount of time, effort and concept go to waste

he never asked me for the armor

The_Bank
05-27-2011, 11:43 PM
Wowee a long winded post but MrDDT trying to yet again justify showing yet another player the way, the truth and the light. Honestly MrDDT I'm so proud of you for showing me the truth of this game. First point, its ok for anyone that is in your tribe, including you to attack anyone, take their stuff and go about your merry way, but if anyone else does, you're like "Oh No You Dihan't". Second point is there is always going to be someone that for whatever reason will try to mess with a good thing you are trying to do lesson being "Can't win, Don't Try". Last but not least by a long shot, you may think you know people ingame but I actually have friends ingame that have you on thier KOS list and if they didn't before they will now. Have fun not being able to leave your tribal area once the PvP is fixed, you're a 1 hit wonder (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ) now. Listen to this carefully Who else can't wait to get MrDDT back for all the "More righteous than thou" attitude he has perpetrated upon these lands. Honestly MrDDT where's your statue.

We know the game and we're gonna play it "Mr1HitWonder"

MrDDT
05-27-2011, 11:51 PM
Wowee a long winded post but MrDDT trying to yet again justify showing yet another player the way, the truth and the light. Honestly MrDDT I'm so proud of you for showing me the truth of this game. First point, its ok for anyone that is in your tribe, including you to attack anyone, take their stuff and go about your merry way, but if anyone else does, you're like "Oh No You Dihan't". Second point is there is always going to be someone that for whatever reason will try to mess with a good thing you are trying to do lesson being "Can't win, Don't Try". Last but not least by a long shot, you may think you know people ingame but I actually have friends ingame that have you on thier KOS list and if they didn't before they will now. Have fun not being able to leave your tribal area once the PvP is fixed, you're a 1 hit wonder (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ) now. Listen to this carefully Who else can't wait to get MrDDT back for all the "More righteous than thou" attitude he has perpetrated upon these lands. Honestly MrDDT where's your statue.

Cool Im on someone's KOS list? Sweeeeet. Mo Peeveepee.

Im not upset that you attacked an looted a tribesmen of mine. You are upset that you have to suffer the consequences from it. When I attack, kill, and loot someone. I expect them to be upset, and likely not trade with me, or maybe even attack me the next time they see me.
I guess you think that attacking "allies" and breaking agreements is cause for no one to be upset. All because you wanted something someone else had. Welcome to the real world, time to play with the big boys.

Anyways, see you in game, I cant wait for more drama.

The_Bank
05-28-2011, 02:43 AM
I was never your ally according to Bongohead who I killed fairly and squarely and took his stuff, (After his repeated attempts on trying to kill me) I was just a convenient excuse for you to run your dirty underhanded tactics in my name, not to mention once I started trading, charging players a toll to trade here. Already found a rather large tribe who despise you. You're screwed mate, its not what you know its who you know. Please don't say I'm trying to grief you:rolleyes:, everyone has had enough.;)

Like I said you're a 1 hit wonder (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ) who will fold faster than superman on laundry day when the going gets tough.:D

Creator
05-28-2011, 05:40 AM
Takes and handful of Sea Shells and crunches them loudly with his mouth half open as he watches the dispute...

MrDDT
05-28-2011, 06:44 AM
I was never your ally according to Bongohead who I killed fairly and squarely and took his stuff, (After his repeated attempts on trying to kill me) I was just a convenient excuse for you to run your dirty underhanded tactics in my name, not to mention once I started trading, charging players a toll to trade here. Already found a rather large tribe who despise you. You're screwed mate, its not what you know its who you know. Please don't say I'm trying to grief you:rolleyes:, everyone has had enough.;)

Like I said you're a 1 hit wonder (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ) who will fold faster than superman on laundry day when the going gets tough.:D

You think Im upset because a large tribe is mad at me? I welcome the PVP. Its not griefing its laying in my bed that I made. I made it for a reason, because its the spice that makes the game fun. If everyone is lovie dovie it will be boring very fast to me.

Bring it. Is what I say.

About the alliance. I didnt say we were allies, I said we had a non aggression pact. Which kinda is like allies so I might have used that term somewhere, but Ive clearly stated the agreement we had.
I never charged nor offered to charge a toll for people to trade at the bank. I did tell people that if they wanted to be safe in the area (not around the bank, near me) they could pay us (Industrial Strength) not to attack them. Which was pretty well known that's what I was doing. Also I was offered by you and others to work out agreements so later once trade routes are working that I would be paid for protection while exporting those goods. None of this breaks the agreement.

You clearly broke the agreement, I was talking to you (about 5 seconds) to tell you just make it right. But you believe wholehearted that killing someone to take items they have is OK and wont have consequences. Well it does, and no matter where you go that type of thought process will get you upset. All I'm doing is enforcing that punishment. It didnt have to be this way, you could have simply gave the items back, and said sorry, or something similar to that. But I cant work with someone that believes that's ok to do. You wouldnt like it very much if I started killing choice people at the bank while they were trading because I wanted what they had. That wouldnt work well for the agreement either.

Now, whether or not one of my members attacked you that's another part of the story. If someone breaks an agreement or does something wrong, you can do what you did. That is well within your right. But dont hide behind lies and say "Well I didnt trust you anyways" or make stuff up "He killed me all the time".
Also if you really wanted it to work you would have brought it up the first time he attacked you (If he ever did he says he didnt, so I wasnt even able to get to that part of the thing with you because you agree its ok to kill and loot at your whim), plus each other time.

Dont try to spread lies. I own up to my rep. I have a very bad rep. Some people believe it some people dont. Doesnt matter, because I live up to it. I dont try to hide it. You will never see me say "Hey you want to trade? Ya? Cool meet me XYZ" then kill them while they doing the trade.

Now the next day I might see that person and kill them (a choice I have to make whether or not I want to piss them off), but Im not underhanded about it. Most people know that just because they have a deal with me once doesnt mean we are friends. It just means we had a deal once. Im very honest. I dont hide Im going to kill you, or will attack you. Its well known Im a PKer.

What you are trying to do is slander, and really I dont think anyone is buying it. I mean why would they? They already think Im one of the lowest scum's and should be killed on sight anyways. Its pretty sad when scum like me has supporters over people like you who cant own up to what they are doing. You are a scammer, you trick people, you have lied to your own tribesmen and looted them not once but twice. You break agreements with people because you wanted something. You act like a child. "Its mine I want it" without thought that bad things can happen from just taking it.

These are all statements based on your actions in game. Live up to them. You have a good thing going, Im sure you can have a lot of fun playing like that. But dont attack the person, play the game.

ClayBacon
05-28-2011, 08:38 AM
naaabna, you come and ask me girl, to set you free girl, you say he loves you more than me so i will set you free, go with him.
(naaabna, go with him) Naaabna,girl before you go now, i want you to know now. That i still love you so but if he loves you moh...GO WITH HIM! All of my life ive been searching for a girl to love me, like i love you, but everygirl ive ever had, breaks my heart and leaves me sad... WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!

Creator
05-28-2011, 08:42 AM
naaabna, you come and ask me girl, to set you free girl, you say he loves you more than me so i will set you free, go with him.
(naaabna, go with him) Naaabna,girl before you go now, i want you to know now. That i still love you so but if he loves you moh...GO WITH HIM! All of my life ive been searching for a girl to love me, like i love you, but everygirl ive ever had, breaks my heart and leaves me sad... WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!

stops munching on his sea shells... O.o?

The_Bank
05-28-2011, 09:34 AM

This is one of MrDDT's substance abusing friends, the very one I killed after he was constantly attacking me and other players in the area while the so called non aggression pact was supposedly in place. I knew he was substance impaired when I spoke to him on vent but holy hell, this is just wrong.

MrDDT
05-28-2011, 09:48 AM
This is one of MrDDT's substance abusing friends, the very one I killed after he was constantly attacking me and other players in the area while the so called non aggression pact was supposedly in place. I knew he was substance impaired when I spoke to him on vent but holy hell, this is just wrong.

Sounds like you are really upset, you should take a breath, and think about your words. Personal attacks are not cool.

If you dont like his actions in game, then go punish him in game.

ClayBacon
05-28-2011, 09:49 AM
i thought you were a pretty level headed person when i talked to you in vent
and im pretty sure i haven't attacked anyone in the area.. im also pretty sure the only pvp i had in the area was when i was afk and you killed me
but its fine with me, believe whatever you please best suits me...i can use my legs, my life is very good

other than this time

MrDDT
05-28-2011, 09:54 AM
Takes and handful of Creator's Sea Shells and crunches them loudly with his mouth half open as he watches the dispute...

Creator
05-28-2011, 12:06 PM
Takes and handful of Creator's Sea Shells and crunches them loudly with his mouth half open as he watches the dispute...

Hey now crunch those sparingly according to Bank's system they are worth 100 nails each :)

MrDDT
05-28-2011, 12:08 PM
Hey now crunch those sparingly according to Bank's system they are worth 100 nails each :)

Spits out 1/2 broken shells
What what?

Thraz
05-28-2011, 11:11 PM
take the fighting to the arena ladies :]

Saorlan
05-29-2011, 04:09 AM
I seem to recall something similar happening in Roma Victor. This game is not as full of drama queens as that one was though...

Creator
05-29-2011, 06:55 AM
I agree, and I do not recall it having sea shell snacks either. O.O

siimp
05-29-2011, 08:27 AM
Can someone tell me, where is that MrDDT`s tribe? Id like to go and visit his tribe and build some roads on his junkpile, like he did near my tribe. He is always out there, griefing and backstabbing people... And im sure that everything he tells is a lie.

Edit:
So today i went there and found his place. He couldnt kill me and while i was running he was chasing me with his main character and his alt character Gavia (thats how it works, he just stays in his camp all day long and whacks his alt character with his main character to gain combat skills). So it took him around 15-20 min to finally kill me but at least i found out how lame he is.

MrDDT
05-29-2011, 10:33 AM
Can someone tell me, where is that MrDDT`s tribe? Id like to go and visit his tribe and build some roads on his junkpile, like he did near my tribe. He is always out there, griefing and backstabbing people... And im sure that everything he tells is a lie.

Edit:
So today i went there and found his place. He couldnt kill me and while i was running he was chasing me with his main character and his alt character Gavia (thats how it works, he just stays in his camp all day long and whacks his alt character with his main character to gain combat skills). So it took him around 15-20 min to finally kill me but at least i found out how lame he is.

The video will show, that you were dying, so you take off running (smart move). You run and get stuck into a pit, so I jump in there, and you stuck out.
So I was attacking you so I had to wait for stuck.

Then you come back, and start to lose again. So you take off running.
You running out into the middle of the lake.
So I bring a friend to help. You died. Anything I miss?

orious13
05-29-2011, 10:36 AM
I wouldn't eat those shells if I were you...
...they has poison.

siimp
05-29-2011, 10:43 AM
The video will show, that you were dying, so you take off running (smart move). You run and get stuck into a pit, so I jump in there, and you stuck out.
So I was attacking you so I had to wait for stuck.

Then you come back, and start to lose again. So you take off running.
You running out into the middle of the lake.
So I bring a friend to help. You died. Anything I miss?
Yes, you are not telling that it was your alt char not your "friend". Every time you moved with your "friend" Gavia, your main character was just standing still. How can you explain that? Why wouldnt you just attack me at the same time? So please start telling the truth! I was running because you were in your heavy bonearmor (i will be back there with bonearmor soon) and i was in leatherarmor, so its obvious that i cant fight in that. But you are using alt character, thats sure, i saw that and too bad i couldnt record it (the thing how your "friend" attacked while you were moving and then when you attacked, he was standing in place).

MrDDT
05-29-2011, 11:01 AM
Great I cant wait to see you again.

On topic. Be wary anyone doing dealings with "Inyuk_Chuk" as he is a major liar. I will post some screen shots to prove it, but clearly he is a shady scammer and not to be trusted. My tribe had agreements with him and he broke them.
Also Nabna will do the same to you, I dont know how they are related but they go hand and hand.

Creator
05-29-2011, 12:43 PM
I wouldn't eat those shells if I were you...
...they has poison.

lol, my shells only contain trace amounts of radiation, car battery acid and other petroleum based chemicals. I found them in a very nice container in the Petrochem building.

The_Bank
05-29-2011, 04:24 PM
Great I cant wait to see you again.

On topic. Be wary anyone doing dealings with "Inyuk_Chuk" as he is a major liar. I will post some screen shots to prove it, but clearly he is a shady scammer and not to be trusted. My tribe had agreements with him and he broke them.
Also Nabna will do the same to you, I dont know how they are related but they go hand and hand.

QQ much mate, just know that you got played, post your screens and get over it, you go around with a holier than thou attitude hiding in the shadows waiting to strike instead of facing the players you kill front on, you are a sniveling little worm who I will still keep squirming on my hook of destruction until you re role, "STOP" and or go into hiding.

Mate don't preach to the chior I know that PvP is great fun I had a naked brawler character on MO that used to beat down knights in full armor on horseback. You want bad ass, thats bad ass, not you hiding in full armor sneaking up on newbies. Get over yourself, I don't see anyone building statues in your honor but I'll build you a memorial once you either re role achieve perma death "if implemented" or stop being such a pretentious pompous ass. The people of Xsyon and I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of players have had enough of you, IRL I'm sure that you are just a quiet nerd infront of your PC but ingame wow you take the cake. Well hear me and hear me good you can't have your cake and eat it too I'm going to make sure of that as are a lot of others who have had enough once the PvP is fixed, so you keep beating on your alt and vice versa as you're gonna need all the help you can get.

Mirror mirror on the wall who played MrDDT out of his Human Skulls and all ;)
Mirror ~Why you did of course~
yeah I scammed you get over it:cool:
Nobody will shed a tear over that they'll probably laugh in your face bwahahaha!

MrDDT
05-29-2011, 04:28 PM
QQ much mate, just know that you got played, post your screens and get over it, you go around with a holier than thou attitude hiding in the shadows waiting to strike instead of facing the players you kill front on, you are a sniveling little worm who I will still keep squirming on my hook of destruction until you re role, "STOP" and or go into hiding.

Mate don't preach to the chior I know that PvP is great fun I had a naked brawler character on MO that used to beat down knights in full armor on horseback. You want bad ass, thats bad ass, not you hiding in full armor sneaking up on newbies. Get over yourself, I don't see anyone building statues in your honor but I'll build you a memorial once you either re role achieve perma death "if implemented" or stop being such a pretentious pompous ass. The people of Xsyon and I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of players.

Mirror mirror on the wall who played MrDDT out of his Human Skulls and all ;)
Mirror ~Why you did of course~
yeah I scammed you get over it:cool:
Nobody will shed a tear over that they'll probably laugh in your face bwahahaha!

Im not QQing. Im letting people know that you are a scammer, and a liar. How does it feel to come clean and tell the truth?

Do I kill newbs? Yes.
Do I sneak up on people and kill them? Yes.
Do I kill people face to face? Yes.

The small amount you scammed off me I was already deleting anyways (because I was overweight which is why I had to give it to you in the first place, stupid death bug that I had before).

Enjoy your bed that you made with your lies.
I cant wait for the fun you bring me, and your friends bring me. Ive already killed a few today.

The_Bank
05-29-2011, 04:52 PM
Im not QQing. Im letting people know that you are a scammer, and a liar. How does it feel to come clean and tell the truth?

Do I kill newbs? Yes.
Do I sneak up on people and kill them? Yes.
Do I kill people face to face? Yes.

The small amount you scammed off me I was already deleting anyways (because I was overweight which is why I had to give it to you in the first place, stupid death bug that I had before).

Enjoy your bed that you made with your lies.
I cant wait for the fun you bring me, and your friends bring me. Ive already killed a few today.

I beg to differ. How it was folks is how I told it. Sorry about the ruse but it was so satisfying to hear you so upset almost crying on vent over that gear I scammed off you:cool:

You told me also on vent to join Apache and steal their treasury, Like hell I'll do that for you noobling!!

MrDDT
05-29-2011, 05:06 PM
I beg to differ. How it was folks is how I told it. Sorry about the ruse but it was so satisfying to hear you so upset almost crying on vent over that gear I scammed off you:cool:

You told me also on vent to join Apache and steal their treasury, Like hell I'll do that for you noobling!!

Haha
You never took any of my gear. Let alone ever hear me crying.
As far as Apache goes. I have no idea what you are talking about there, other than you told me you took stuff when you left.
I wish Apache well. I want them to bring me for gear and fights.

The_Bank
05-29-2011, 05:20 PM
lol believe what you want you were laughing and saying good job when I told you I took their treasury for you which I didn't. You wish someone would put a lower limit on tribe numbers, you said it yourself. I think thats due to your volatile personality that could never attract good loyal members like Apache and others have. Keep digging, I'm just about to kick you into the hole you've dug for yourself.

Do you believe this guy, I admire his candor, he invites me to a private vent and tell's me he's calling Jordi because he has his phone number and is apparently best buds with Jordi and says enjoy your ban dont mess with the game owners friends then closes Vent before I could start to record his rant.

Please mate drop it I'm sorry ok you can have your stuff back just dont get me banned, your gear is out the front of the bank.

MrDDT
05-29-2011, 05:29 PM
lol believe what you want you were laughing and saying good job when I told you I took their treasury for you which I didn't. You wish someone would put a lower limit on tribe numbers, you said it yourself. I think thats due to your volatile personality that could never attract good loyal members like Apache and others have. Keep digging, I'm just about to kick you into the hole you've dug for yourself.

Hahaha.

I love your stories. Keep them coming. This is great.

And then what did I say? I would love to hear.

orious13
05-29-2011, 06:29 PM
Eh... Dunno about in game, but Bank what you say doesn't seem to add up with DDTs forum personallity.

siimp
05-29-2011, 11:01 PM
Eh... Dunno about in game, but Bank what you say doesn't seem to add up with DDTs forum personallity.

He is totally different person in-game. When I first read his posts i was like, oh ok, this guy knows much and everything, but after i saw what he is doing around xsyon, i changed my mind. He is roaming around, building roads on others junk piles, calling it "cleaning" and then backstabbing people who are minding their own business (does he do it around his area? no, he is traveling around to piss people off). And then he is talking how almighty he is and that he can kill anybody. And then after someone whacks him, he comes back, shows himself and then runs away and tells that nobody killed him. His alternative character is really cool too, if he cant catch you, he will bring his alt char to tire you out and then whack you with his main char (when one char is moving, other one is standing still). Im still waiting for your recorded video MrDDT, it will prove your alt char thingy. He is two-faced guy, thats sure.

MrDDT
05-29-2011, 11:36 PM
Siimp,

Are you going to come back to my area or what? I miss you. Bring some axes. Mine are getting dull.

Do you believe this guy, I admire his candor, he invites me to a private vent and tell's me he's calling Jordi because he has his phone number and is apparently best buds with Jordi and says enjoy your ban dont mess with the game owners friends then closes Vent before I could start to record his rant.

Please mate drop it I'm sorry ok you can have your stuff back just dont get me banned, your gear is out the front of the bank.

Wow what an edit.
Ive never done any such thing. Keep it coming. You do tell great stories. Why would I want you banned anyways? I like having you in game.

Also what stuff are you talking about? You didnt even take my stuff, you took Dobleballua's.
If you going to tell a story please at least skill the facts straight. Messes the whole mood up.

Ok so now you left Doble's stuff outside your area, what else is the story going to say?

The_Bank
05-30-2011, 12:36 AM
Siimp,

Are you going to come back to my area or what? I miss you. Bring some axes. Mine are getting dull.

Wow what an edit.
Ive never done any such thing. Keep it coming. You do tell great stories. Why would I want you banned anyways? I like having you in game.

Also what stuff are you talking about? You didnt even take my stuff, you took Dobleballua's.
If you going to tell a story please at least skill the facts straight. Messes the whole mood up.

Ok so now you left Doble's stuff outside your area, what else is the story going to say?

Like you told me DDT deny all. You know something Matey champ, if you just admitted that you said you were going to have me banned by calling Jordi, I would forgive you for lying, but then you may get banned yourself for using the game owners name like that so deny deny deny. What you can't deny is that you are a parasitic griefer who likes nothing more than to destroy someones work or items or ingame resources just because you can and then you tell people "I know the owner I'm untouchable" and then deny saying it, Pathetic!!

MrDDT
05-30-2011, 12:57 AM
Like you told me DDT deny all. You know something Matey champ, if you just admitted that you said you were going to have me banned by calling Jordi, I would forgive you for lying, but then you may get banned yourself for using the game owners name like that so deny deny deny. What you can't deny is that you are a parasitic griefer who likes nothing more than to destroy someones work or items or ingame resources just because you can and then you tell people "I know the owner I'm untouchable" and then deny saying it, Pathetic!!

Haha.
Ive been around here a while, but I would never say anything like that. Still I dont know why you would think I want you banned. Did you do something wrong? So far all I know is you died to me, lied, and attacked a friend and took like 3 pieces of armor.
Trust me others have done much worst to me if thats even that bad at all haha.
Some of us get pushed down, and laughed at. But you know what? We stand right back up and keep on going. I hope you can do the same one day. Dont worry about those people laughing at you. Just stand right back up.

This is so funny. Go on tell us more. This is great.

I do like destroying you, and I will take over peoples totems once those totems are in. Right now I have to settle just for killing random people who stray to far from their safety net.
You say you cant wait for the PVP fix, man I'm right there with you. I cant wait! Its going to be so fun.

The_Bank
05-30-2011, 01:27 AM
Haha.
Ive been around here a while, but I would never say anything like that.

Fact is you did say it and are denying saying it to save your supposedly free game account according to you on vent also.

I will not reply again to such a lying double crossing juggling clown, but when you are sitting there watching the loading screen over and over again when you die to everyone you've wronged just remember you started this. So when you run the QQ in the forums "Please let me play the game in peace stop harassing me" number just remember you crafted your bed you "B" in it

NorCalGooey
05-30-2011, 02:07 AM
Fact is you did say it and are denying saying it to save your supposedly free game account according to you on vent also.

I will not reply again to such a lying double crossing juggling clown, but when you are sitting there watching the loading screen over and over again when you die to everyone you've wronged just remember you started this. So when you run the QQ in the forums "Please let me play the game in peace stop harassing me" number just remember you crafted your bed you "B" in it

I'm sorry but calling yourself "The Bank" and then accuses others of lying and double crossing is as hysterical as it is hypocritical.

Creator
05-30-2011, 03:57 AM
Unfortunately I think it is time for this thread to go into the flame wars subforum. Drama is to be expected in an MMO, but this isn't something which looks very appealing for new players coming into the game.

NorCalGooey
05-30-2011, 05:50 AM
Unfortunately I think it is time for this thread to go into the flame wars subforum. Drama is to be expected in an MMO, but this isn't something which looks very appealing for new players coming into the game.

I would agree with that. This could have been handled more privately.

They both think each other are liars though so this will never end

Perhaps they should settle it on the battlefield, yet again!