PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Labor.

MrDDT
06-10-2011, 06:31 PM
Im trading Very high QL weapons, tools, bone armor, leather, cloth etc for labor.

Please contact me in game for details.
/w MrDDT

Larsa
06-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Im trading Very high QL weapons, tools, bone armor, leather, cloth etc for labor.

Please contact me in game for details.
/w MrDDTHehe, sounds pretty much like a suicide job, payment in form of a stab into the back? :)

MrDDT
06-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Hehe, sounds pretty much like a suicide job, payment in form of a stab into the back? :)

I dont know how that sounds anything like a stab in the back. If you mean because I'm an RPK? Well name one person I told them I would trade with them, then kill them before the trade, during the trade, or right after the trade? I'm an honest man, and I will ensure the safety of anyone working for me during this agreement.

You can ask people like Xavier, Twohan, Anna, Amitola, and many others. Breaking my word as a contract Mercenary would be bad for business.

Anyways. Anyone looking for some good items please contact me in game. I offer a pretty fair deal for labor.

eric
06-27-2011, 05:35 AM
What sort of 'labor' are you looking for exactly?

MrDDT
06-27-2011, 05:54 AM
Resource piles, like logs, scrap metal plastic cloth leather, grass etc stuff like that.

darkbladed
07-11-2011, 06:01 PM
I for one will vouch that any time I met DDT for trades he didn't kill me.
He has attacked me on other occasions but he makes promises not to.

So to sum up I would trust him on a deal like this

MrDDT
07-11-2011, 06:21 PM
Thanks Anna.

Glad to see you back.

Kakinski
07-30-2011, 03:40 AM
I wont come to your tribe area again until we have the possibility of sieging.
Last time i went to your tribe for getting baskets, i gathered the grass on my own for an hour next to your area.
After i finished, two guys of your tribe killed me. Looks like i was your cheapest laborer ^^
But who cares. No more trading with youre tribe in the future. Just have learned something new.

L0rd0fIvIetal
07-31-2011, 05:34 AM
I wont come to your tribe area again until we have the possibility of sieging.
Last time i went to your tribe for getting baskets, i gathered the grass on my own for an hour next to your area.
After i finished, two guys of your tribe killed me. Looks like i was your cheapest laborer ^^
But who cares. No more trading with youre tribe in the future. Just have learned something new.

they were proly just playing with ya. did u ask for your payment or did u just land back at ur totem and cry about it?

MrDDT
07-31-2011, 07:33 AM
they were proly just playing with ya. did u ask for your payment or did u just land back at ur totem and cry about it?

It doesnt matter they shouldnt have attacked him at all if they were doing a trade.

Kakinski if this has happened to you, Im sorry and I was not in game for the last week due reasons out of my control. I would be more than happy to do a trade, and I dont know who you talked to so if you could please give me names.

If you dont reply to me in PM's in game or on the forums I will assume that you are doing nothing more than trying to flame my tribe.

Kakinski
08-02-2011, 08:25 AM
Nah...flaming is not my kind of playing a game.

I talked to DobleBallua. I asked in world chat for someone trading me baskets. DobleBallua answered me by whisper and told me to come along. He will craft me baskets if i myself gather the grass.
So i did, as described above.
I am not sure who the second guy was. A tall one ^^ Think it was Rothschild. He attacked me first and DobleBallua helped him.
Thx they did not loot me, but thats rly not the way to make friends in game.

Btw....ingame i am MenionLeah

MrDDT
08-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Im still waiting on you, I have those nails you ordered 2 weeks ago and never logged on for again.

I will talk to them about this. Thanks for the info, truely sorry if it did happen and I will do my best to correct this action.

The_Player
08-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Banned hahaha Mr Xsyon Guest. More like you had to take a break for a few weeks so you done something deliberately so it seemed like you were banned for it. I'm so glad you don't know and will never know my other accounts. I wasn't owned in game, I chose to make my northern characters my main characters.

Also "tell me and I will take action"?? who the hell do you think you are. I'd advise members of Industrial Stench to defy this "Holier than Though" snot drop just to test his bullcrap take action policy.

MrDDT
08-13-2011, 09:03 AM
Haha. This is really funny.

You should keep it up. How is your Bank of Xsyon doing? =P

You know what they say, cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. Guess its not very hot up north.