PDA

View Full Version : Hello new to game looking for an older gamer tribe

mudbleach
06-16-2011, 06:56 PM
My names Harley im looking for a tribe made up of mostly older people with an active vent at most times, im 27 i have alot of time on my hands for gaming im from canada i just got the game aswell.

MrDDT
06-16-2011, 08:11 PM
Welcome to Xsyon.
If you have any questions please contact me in game. I doubt my tribe would be something you are looking for because we have many people that are younger. But Im active, and so is my tribe if you ever need anything or advise.

Osirrus
06-17-2011, 03:06 AM
Hey Harley welcome to Xsyon :) Redtail Tribe is a mature tribe most of our members are around 30 years old. Were currently based in zone 1059 at the top of the map. Try /w Osirrus/Isis, Luthais, Balak/Bahl, Periwinkle or Jackelope in game, there is usually at least one of us. Oh and we use mumble not vent for voice coms :)

Mactavendish
06-19-2011, 08:36 PM
Howdy from the Pawnee tribe.

We are mostly older players, from 30's to 50's and primarily focused on building and crafting but will need defenders later.

We are a laid back tribe devoted to a more natural way of building and allow all members to build and terraform their own spots.

Start at Squaw or Sugarpine if interested

GuideRaguel
06-19-2011, 09:30 PM
Welcome to Xsyon,

I hope you enjoy the game, and find the tribe your looking for.

Liquidblade
06-24-2011, 11:44 AM
www.legionmmochief.net (www.legionmmochief.net) we are mature players (none under 18) zone 1020.

b_ulam
06-24-2011, 12:04 PM
+1 Canadian. welcome. I'm in Industrial Strength with MrDDT. Hope to see you in game some time!

NorCalGooey
07-03-2011, 01:29 PM
My names Harley im looking for a tribe made up of mostly older people with an active vent at most times, im 27 i have alot of time on my hands for gaming im from canada i just got the game aswell.

Just thought I would say...a LOT of people seem to post like this looking for tribe and then quit before ever responding to anyone. I don't get it. Waste 40 dollars and quit after one day?

Is the game really that unappealing to new players that they can't even handle their first day of playing? Is it that boring?

VeryWiiTee
07-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Lux Arcana is, as well, only recruiting mature (18+) players. We're a casual, but incredibly dedicated when playing :).

http://www.luxarcana.org (http://www.luxarcana.org/)

Jalisar
07-05-2011, 07:24 AM
They cant find people in game is the biggest issue and solo its pretty overwhelming without meeting anyone to help out..

That being said /w Masika in game Harley if you need anything or a tribe.. i'm older and very active in game lol.