PDA

View Full Version : Do you want me to do a video tour of your tribe?

NorCalGooey
06-19-2011, 10:36 AM
Next weekend I will be doing video tours of tribes.

Please let me know if you would like me to come visit you add make a video for you. It will be added to this thread here.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/6638-Videos-of-tribe-lands-in-Tahoe

NorCalGooey
06-23-2011, 05:15 AM
I will likely wait until TWO weeks after the large patch to do my video tour run.

New arch parts and gates are reason for the wait

NorCalGooey
07-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Fri July 14 to Sun July 16

I will be doing tours to see what people have come up with with the new arch designs. Plus, by then it will have been 6-7 weeks since I have done any tribe video tours.

NorCalGooey
07-18-2011, 06:10 AM
Doing this next weekend instead. Was too busy this week. It might be too much of a pain to do next weekend even, if I'm constantly disconnecting while doing videos. I'll give it a shot though. Next Sunday will mark exactly two months since ARs last video (and anyone's really)

NorCalGooey
09-16-2011, 05:01 PM
Took a 6 week break from the game, but I am back, albeit more casual than before.

I will be doing a recording of tribes who are large and/or actively playing the game. If you do not wish to have your area on film, then I won't intrude.

If you don't say anything I will assume you don't care if I do or don't, and I will film if I choose to.

Liquidblade
09-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Took a 6 week break from the game, but I am back, albeit more casual than before.

I will be doing a recording of tribes who are large and/or actively playing the game. If you do not wish to have your area on film, then I won't intrude.

If you don't say anything I will assume you don't care if I do or don't, and I will film if I choose to.

Legion welcomes you to make video.

NorCalGooey
09-16-2011, 06:11 PM
Sounds good. Hopefully you have that other tower done by then :D

Liquidblade
09-17-2011, 07:02 AM
both towers are done