PDA

View Full Version : G'day fellow Xsyon players.

severin
07-30-2011, 10:45 AM
All new and very exited about playing this game which is a new genre to me ... not mmo but the survival theme and that it is an indie game.
I've already talked with some of you in-game and want to thank you for the tips and the friendliness in the chat.

Only major issue I've had so far was constantly crashing to desktop. Out of a little desperation, I switched back to windowed mode and that seemed to clear that problem for me. Well that and two bears running after me, heh.

I'm a social type but I do like to be "on my own" in-game. It seems it will be rough ride playing mostly solo but I enjoy that. Also, in my opinion, a good way to learn a game and its basics. Here I like to throw a thank you to those who have posted guides and asked relevant questions on these fora.

For an older burned-out themepark mmo'er this seems the right place to be now.

aliksteel
07-30-2011, 11:02 AM
Welcome to the game, And hope you enjoy going solo.

Osirrus
08-01-2011, 03:06 AM
Welcome to Xsyon :-)

Larsa
08-01-2011, 04:32 AM
Welcome, Severin. You seem to have the right mind set for Xsyon.

severin
08-01-2011, 06:56 AM
Thank you, survivors.
So far I'm quite pleased. I made a new survivor (same name) once I realized that basketry (thanks to Zima, Vito and Wanderer) should be chosen as a crafting skill from the beginning. But I'm sure that only goes if one plays solo in the beginning: joining a tribe right away is, of course, another form of game-play.
I found a good spot to settle down for a while, but I'm still exploring quite a lot to find a place that suits me better. Boy, is it dark at night, hehe.
I seem to have a lot of animal-friends when I explore. Shame they don't like swim with me *cough*.