PDA

View Full Version : New Xsyon player looking for serious Roleplaying.

kraxxad
08-13-2011, 08:36 AM
New to Xsyon looking for as said a Roleplaying tribe i've roleplayed in other games such as WoW when it was as best but it faded.. Havent been Roleplaying for a while now feel the urge I live in sweden 18 years Roleplayed since i was 13 both by the pen and the computer.

GuideRaguel
08-14-2011, 03:23 AM
Greetings Survivor!

I hope you find the tribe your looking for!

Have fun.

aliksteel
08-14-2011, 04:07 AM
We had a few hard core RP tribes, But not sure how active they are now, If there even around anymore. Check the recruiting page to find the true rp tribes.

Have fun , and luck in finding the right tribe for you.

Larsa
08-14-2011, 04:43 AM
New to Xsyon looking for as said a Roleplaying tribe i've roleplayed in other games such as WoW when it was as best but it faded.. Havent been Roleplaying for a while now feel the urge I live in sweden 18 years Roleplayed since i was 13 both by the pen and the computer.Good day, Kraxxad.

I'm not aware of any active RP-tribe now.

It might well be that the Brethren of the Seals (http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/4885-Lore-RP-based-tribe-Brethren-of-the-Seals) (a tribe I founded during beta) might have fit your bill, but, honestly, we've always been a smallish tribe with max. 6 people and I'm currently the only one of us monks left. And I can't even say whether I will play for much longer, I just can't get my head around the twitch/action combat system. I suck at this type of combat, hehe.

Thus I cannot offer you an active RP-tribe, sorry. However, if you're willing to come to the western shore of the lake, you're welcome to pay me a visit. I can show you around, I can tell you about the way of us monks in Xsyon and I can set you up with a good camp and baskets and tools or whatever else you might need.

You find our "Monastery of the Twin Waterfalls" in the mountains to the south-west of Sugarpine.